Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. (1979 Views)

Pls What Biz Can I Start With 500k ? / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. / I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by mushika(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2011
Please guys what business can I do between Canada and Nigeria and make good profit. What can I buy and bring to Nigeria and sale fast.
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by fd4all234(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2011
@mushika there are so many business that will fetch u good income, but the main thing is for u to think very well and make sure u ve a very strong strategies, i can help u with a good biz that would make ur bank account smile,
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by uchman(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
There is no business(goods) u bring in 4m canada 2nigeria that will nt sale,i.e phones,laptops,camcorders,wears,shoes,perfumes,cars anything at all that is cheap there call it USED OR NEW.BUT DO U HAVE SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT NIGERIAN BUSINESS?,DAT CAN HUSsle 4u?.need more info?(ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk, 07065944625.uche
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by mushika(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
fd4all234:

@mushika there are so many business that will fetch u good income, but the main thing is for u to think very well and make sure u ve a very strong strategies, i can help u with a good biz that would make your bank account smile,

Please I want to know exactly what to do to make my bank act smile.
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by Dallar: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
my friend was in canada sending cars to nigeria and we help him market his cars and send back his money with dat he made alot of money and friends too cos most times pple oder for their brand type of cars and he buys direct for them.so with dat he was able to invest in nigeria,open companies that gives him money both home and abroad.need more xplanations, 23434438323.best of luck
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by fd4all234(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
@mushika if u venture into entertainment i bet you would make lot of money,its not import for you to ve the skill, u can come up with a studio and employ professionals cos the rate music industries is growing this days.or you venture into sell of information to people that lack information , this is another hulk biz thats is moving.and so many more
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by WebSurfer(m): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2011
Go push cocaine, lol, hahahahahaha you go Mega
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by Osama10(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2011
@ OP, be very careful with Nigerians they are already sending you email/phone numbers.

If they really have something meaningful to say to you why can't they share that info here.
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by chainy: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
this shouldn't pose any problem for you.
simply work into the Nigerian High commission in canada and yu will get details of areas of promoted business corporation.

in summary you will discover that in 2010, over 55% of chemical, equipment, factory maintenance materials and automobiles were imported to Nigeria enroute canada. some of these areas enjoy government encouragement and well established links are available to ease out your work.

However, depending on your capital disposal you could have a wide choice really, but I guess the easiest would be to deal on automobiles. send down cars to trusted hands to sell and send back your money. this could be faster if only you do some home work or rely on others experience.

we started this way and shortly we got somewhere. you can plcae further contacts to charlesinyang@monument-ng.com or just call 234-8023095842.

chainy
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by monopolist: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
Do Plantation Agriculture.

We @ FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT will help establish, manage and multiply your plantation for you.

We have Cassava and Corn Plantation in Okeodan Town, off Idiroko Road, a few Kilometres from Winners Canaanland. We also have qualified Staff Workers and unlimited access to Machineries and Thousands of Hectares of FarmLand.

You can export the Cassava, Starch, Chips, Ethanol and Fufu produced from your plantation to Canada and any where in the World

You just start with 1 Hectare of Cassava Farm@NGN180,000 and in 5 years you can have a 16 Hectares Plantation worth over NGN3Million

@ your faithfull service

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. by fd4all234(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
@mushika u dont need to call anybody, u ve to be careful of those droping dere no u should call dem, if they ve any thing let dem sgare it here.

(1) (Reply)

Consultant For Nafdac / Elephant Tusk (ivory) / I need one on one Online Business Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.