Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (55812 Views)

Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding / Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Despirado121(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Queen Badirat Ajoke aka Queen Ola the estranged wife of the Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has revealed the struggles she faced this year as she turns 31.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Queen Ola shared a picture of herself in a ball dress with a note revealing the challenges she’s been through, Igbere TV reports.

“It’s my birthday..�� Let me Blow your mind, �This Year, I have seen alot, I fought so many hidden battles, betrayed � depressed� lied on, � battled emotional trauma, � Read so many things about myself on the blog that I don’t even know about me.. hmmm,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHG-MloA-Hw/?igshid=al50i4c5wej6

In another post, she asked her followers to say a word of prayer for her.

The mother of three had in April faced criticism after rumour of her having an affair with Fuji musician K1 De Ultimate made rounds on social media.

Queen Ajoke debunked the rumour, saying she was innocent.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
All I see is K1 De Ultimate

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by estirocky(f): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Alaafins and women....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
many prayers on you madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by ATEAMS: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Look at yourself as a color. You may not be everybody’s favorite color but believe me, one day you will meet someone who needs you to complete this picture.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Wetin she dey expect before

You marry from royal family and you dey expect a peaceful life....haha madam...
You must be ready to fight all battle..especially spiritual one
This small small girls will be acting as if they don't know what they have put their hand into

Nbotee:
Dat is ur Royal problem madam...

I just tire o...

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by webmaster99(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together
If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by WandaMaximoff: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Uncle Kwam 1.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
31 shocked

And you married great grandpa
How far the other room

I like them young and fresh wink

15 Likes

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
All I see is K1 De Ultimate

Are you saying K1 chop alaffin's wife's kitty...... cheesy

Do you blame him?...... cheesy

How can that old papa, just marry our young gals finish.......... Does he use his cassava, fingers or tongue...... wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Anytime I see news about Oba.
The Oba of Lagos comes to mind.

How can a king of that status quo be hoarding indomieeeeee angry

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
This aint front page worthy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by ignis: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
You are not alone
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
H
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Life is not a bed of roses

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
The only Yoruba fine girl we know is Toke makinwa all others are fake.

She's the most beautiful human being I HV ever seen

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Everybody suffers betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by VillageHead: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
In all are you saying you are 100% innocent?
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Femeto: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Olori to fine.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by IdontGivAfuck: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Vengeance for all those you scam is coming your way

Soon

All Yahoo boys will die untimely death

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Woow! She looks quite beautiful! Happy birthday olori. May God grant you all your heart desires.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
The Oba and this him wife too get wahala sef...
angry
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by HAPPINESSSS(f): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

MADAM JUST BE YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY,
BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE,YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Does it mean she can’t get remarried? All these rejected women of kings. They are cursed or something. Anyway, with the way the Oba of Lagos was demystified recently, there is a sure chance that men are shining this one’s congo on the regular.

8 Likes

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by RaptObserver: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay. Go and live your life the way you want. You have the fundamental Human rights to freedom of movement and association.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by akin83590: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Three Wise Men" Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / A Nairalander Witnesses Iwa Akwa (Wearing Of Cloth) Ceremony In Igboland / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.