Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Does University Clearance Work? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does University Clearance Work? (877 Views)

Does University Of Abuja Offers Diploma Programms? / Does University Of Abuja Offer Pgd Computer Science / Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice.pls Help Me Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does University Clearance Work? by charity00: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
Please, I'm looking out for a friend, to make sure they aren't being taken advantage of. My friend gave money for someone for travel and expenses to someone who was going for clearance at university, so they could sign up for youth service.

The thing is, it has taken over three weeks. This isn't preadmission clearance, this is the clearance you get when you have taken all of your courses. If this is true, how could getting the paperwork in order take more than three weeks? Shouldn't they already have a record of the coursework? So why does this take so long.

I have my doubts about this clearance story and it taking so long. I think my friend is being played, but I don't know enough about clearance to say for sure.

Please help with the real gist on clearance and please thank you for responding

(1) (Reply)

Guys Make U Piple Help Me Udu Cut Off Mark Pls / Need Any Help Concerning Unilag P.utme, Prof Ambali At Your Service / Learn To Speak English Fluently Within 8 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.