Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331399 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Ekemeze: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2020

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Benesis: 6:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Things as they stand but lots of votes left to count

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
Stop acting like a primary 3 kid.

You think the supreme court will overlook this?

See screenshot below.

by the order of Ishawuru.
So where this woman voted alone represent the whole of Pennsylvania for you abi grin

By the time we start showing you people that massively voted for Biden through the mail in Pennsylvania we might not be able to talk about other things for here cause we will occupy the whole space grin

By the order of Ishawuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Alao046(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2020
God don catch Trump and his fellow hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t have to be in America to know and observe what’s going on. I’m Nigerians I know when I see voters fraud happening even if some Americans want to to be naive.

I have been on twitter and from information and live videos coming in I see the greatest voters fraud in American history been perpetrated. I mean via mail vote almost well planned bt yet very sloppy. It’s almost a disgrace what I’m seeing and hearing.

It’s not about who wins for me the the illegal mail votes must be throughly questioned, stopped, scrutinized and reversed.

How can u bring in mail votes from out of the blues in a van and Ferrari( all for Biden) after all results have been counted and made public?? This is mad voters fraud I won’t stand for 1sec. angry

The mail system is a disgrace and a fraud just like staggered elections here for fraud. It’s a national disgrace to let this go unchecked or unchallenged.

I can tell u something sinister is going on from the Democrats. They are highly desperate bt it won’t work!
trump has really deceived you. Is it the first time it is happening? Just because it does not favour trump

11 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by HuntSon(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Faithful007:
Georgia lead narrows to 3k. Georgia turns blue in 30mins time. Trump should just write a statement thanking all Americans and then deactivate his Twitter account

My belle grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by HimName: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

He isn't. All his posts are an assortment of idiotic conjectures Pro-Trump. He must be a bot somewhere. I don't believe a single skull can hold together such amount of idiocy.

grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by HuntSon(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
Cyberterror:
Watching the CNN anchors Wolf Blitzer and John King repeatedly explaining the election process as if their American audience are kindergarten children shows you how low Trump has reduced the IQ of many Americans(his supporters though) with disinformation and constant lies and brainwashing.

Honestly they're doing a good job with the thorough and clear explanation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
Dear my fellow brethrens, it is with great JOY that i write to you right now on the outcome of the presidential election going on now in the United States of America.

I write to tell all christians and all supporters of Donald Trump to start rejoicing, start singing and dancing for the battle has been won already.

I want you all to remember that GOD has a reason for allowing this election to go this way. Many of us would have want it to go smoothly but GOD has his ways.

So do not give up.

Do not be discourage.

Do not be sad and afraid for i tell you my brethrens.

President donald trump will be re elected and inaugurated as the president of the United States of America come JANUARY.

Forget about the outcome of what you see right now on NEWS channels and social media.

The second presidency of Donald trump has already been decided in heaven.

The reason why it is currently going this way is for The glory of GOD.

GOD wants to expose so many dirty secrets by members of the Democrats and as you can see, the exposure has already began.

They think they are hurting trump but GOD is making them expose themselves.

Their wiseness is foolishness to GOD.

I want you all to know that Donald trump will become the president of USA for he is to restore usa the great nation back to his old Godly ways.

The holy spirit will pour out in abundance across usa under the second tenure of president Trump and Americans will Massively start preaching the bible in through repentance.

Trump has an unfinished business with Israel according to the Bible.

So my fellow brethrens!!! Have Faith, be happy.

For i see a massive victory for TRUMP.

MAGA!!!

another brain wash mofo who told you that biden is not a Christian

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t have to be in America to know and observe what’s going on. I’m Nigerians I know when I see voters fraud happening even if some Americans want to to be naive.

I have been on twitter and from information and live videos coming in I see the greatest voters fraud in American history been perpetrated. I mean via mail vote almost well planned bt yet very sloppy. It’s almost a disgrace what I’m seeing and hearing.

It’s not about who wins for me the the illegal mail votes must be throughly questioned, stopped, scrutinized and reversed.

How can u bring in mail votes from out of the blues in a van and Ferrari( all for Biden) after all results have been counted and made public?? This is mad voters fraud I won’t stand for 1sec. angry

The mail system is a disgrace and a fraud just like staggered elections here for fraud. It’s a national disgrace to let this go unchecked or unchallenged.

I can tell u something sinister is going on from the Democrats. They are highly desperate bt it won’t work!

shut ur mouth up and face your Sithole country...

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is being rigged out.how come observers are not being allowed inside polling stations?

who told you that?? how can someone start in Nigeria here and start typing shit no observers was rejected it was massive trump supporters that wanted to enter the building that where rejected to avoid collision ..get your fact right

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Must Trump complain about everything? Loser Trump cheesy
This CNN people wicked sha... See the headline grin

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kennyz247(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Biden can’t win trump even in his dreams. These are illegal mail votes mostly. Republicans need to take a stand on this or remain cheated.
u can go and join d Republicans to take the stand....and stop ranting hear for something dat will not add a dime to ur pocket...

8 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
Dear my fellow brethrens, it is with great JOY that i write to you right now on the outcome of the presidential election going on now in the United States of America.

I write to tell all christians and all supporters of Donald Trump to start rejoicing, start singing and dancing for the battle has been won already.

I want you all to remember that GOD has a reason for allowing this election to go this way. Many of us would have want it to go smoothly but GOD has his ways.

So do not give up.

Do not be discourage.

Do not be sad and afraid for i tell you my brethrens.

President donald trump will be re elected and inaugurated as the president of the United States of America come JANUARY.

Forget about the outcome of what you see right now on NEWS channels and social media.

The second presidency of Donald trump has already been decided in heaven.

The reason why it is currently going this way is for The glory of GOD.

GOD wants to expose so many dirty secrets by members of the Democrats and as you can see, the exposure has already began.

They think they are hurting trump but GOD is making them expose themselves.

Their wiseness is foolishness to GOD.

I want you all to know that Donald trump will become the president of USA for he is to restore usa the great nation back to his old Godly ways.

The holy spirit will pour out in abundance across usa under the second tenure of president Trump and Americans will Massively start preaching the bible in through repentance.

Trump has an unfinished business with Israel according to the Bible.

So my fellow brethrens!!! Have Faith, be happy.

For i see a massive victory for TRUMP.

MAGA!!!

Why are guys like this...someone that promotes Nudity(WWE) and other immoral is really a 'born again' Christian as you project him...Who did this to African? How is Trump more Christian than Biden?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Lstar4real(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Georgia is blinking Blue right now....

Votes left to be count in Pennsylvania are coming from Philadelphia that's Democratic party sure place!!! While Biden is still holding on strong in Arizona and Nevada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Carloslehder: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump lost Georgia law suit ,American lawmakers are not calling him the new ROBERT MUGABE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Carloslehder: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Lstar4real:
Georgia is blinking Blue right now....

Votes left to be count in Pennsylvania are coming from Philadelphia that's Democratic party sure place!!! While Biden is still holding on strong in Arizona and Nevada

Georgia is won already now,so Is penny and Nevada,arizona

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by khingTony(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Pennsylvania reduced to 18+K

Defeat is coming for the enemy of democracy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

He isn't. All his posts are an assortment of idiotic conjectures Pro-Trump. He must be a bot somewhere. I don't believe a single skull can hold together such amount of idiocy.
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by od4life(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2020
cheesy
Carloslehder:
Trump lost Georgia law suit ,American lawmakers are not calling him the new ROBERT MUGABE
cheesy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Lstar4real(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Carloslehder:

Georgia is won already now,so Is penny and Nevada,arizona

That's Just assumption. ... They have to finish counting before Biden or Trump will be declare Winner !!!

Pls note am a neutral here..... M just enyoying the scene far from here wink But I really wish Biden Good luck & I really want to see if Trump is truly a strong Man as he claimed or He's Just feeling strong bcus he's USA president lol

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump lead in Penn down to 18229

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by dre11(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Its almost all over for Trump

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by daziz1: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2020
bidden must be a selfish man.... look how strong he is holding on to Arizona and Nevada and yet still shrinking trumps leads.
Am just Trying to imagine what will be going through DJTs mind rn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump is already conceding defeat from the way he is sounding, but wants to paint the electoral process as black as possible, the same process that favored him in 2016 after claiming that Democrats were going to rig. If he loses, I know he will spend his remaining time in the white house demonizing dems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Lstar4real(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Its Just funny how Trump supporters here are giving up already.....They are Hiding their faces under pillows right now !!! :* like yaaaaaaaag with tears dropping from their jaw's

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Armed ballot snatchers arrested on their way to Philadelphia following a tip off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Asidy(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump supporters is like MTN slogans "EveryWhere you go" around the glo they are the same: bunch of illiterates, racist, egoistic, chest beating, clueless etc.

Not surprise at all when I see IPOB are supporting him, coz they are of the same feather...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Abokii8(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Georgia votes have reduced to 665

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Abokii8:
Georgia votes have reduced to 665
by the next announcement, it'll be blue grin

6 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by 7lives: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Asidy:
Trump supporters is like MTN slogans "EveryWhere you go" around the glo they are the same: bunch of illiterates, racist, egoistic, chest beating, clueless etc.

Not surprise at all when I see IPOB are supporting him, coz they are of the same feather...

Chai.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by PinkDick(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.