Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331395 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by makjo900: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
I recall saying it here several months back that Biden was going to win Trump not because he is better. A lot of us Christians don't realize that what's happening in the US where Trump is being booted out is actually the will of God in this end time to allow for the preparation of the Antichrist to emerge. The Antichrist cannot emerge with Trump in power. Only a president like Biden can give the Antichrist such leeway. What's happening in America is just a fulfilment of scriptures that shows the rapture of the church is about to occur.

shut the fuc.k up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Electoral College Vote at this hour:
Biden 264
Trump 214

270 needed to win
E don be for Trump cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by President99: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Has he won Michigan?
Nevada please
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Lstar4real(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
#Biden 264
#Trump 214

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
I recall saying it here several months back that Biden was going to win Trump not because he is better. A lot of us Christians don't realize that what's happening in the US where Trump is being booted out is actually the will of God in this end time to allow for the preparation of the Antichrist to emerge. The Antichrist cannot emerge with Trump in power. Only a president like Biden can give the Antichrist such leeway. What's happening in America is just a fulfilment of scriptures that shows the rapture of the church is about to occur.
Ggenu e so un

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by frank417: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will be so wishing America was Nigeria.

By now him for don deploy better thugs to turn the election inconclusive

#AmericaDecides

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by logicDcoder(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
j

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by President99: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
frank417:

#AmericaDecides
laugh wan kill me oo
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chibuking81(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Election: Nigerian-Americans speak on their choices
Chairman of the Organisation of the Advancement of Nigerians (OAN) maintains that
"A president who doesn’t like immigrants, who just wants to send everybody back home, is not a president we should be voting for"

Trump fail by making himself an enemy to immigrants, openly voiced out his hatred to African and other developing nation, turning people back who want to visit USA, those who went for American visa interview in the recent past, were denied visa. For me I support Biden.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by judedwriter(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

Exactly what I commented earlier....

Biden is just a puppet to Obama his puppet master.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by SuppoOmoo: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Be warned ☠️

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AududuNine11: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamRichards:
All this giveaway promises...hope say no be audio.

You know the drill.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by chymeze: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
To those of you attacking me for this revelation, I'd remind you again when the fulfilment begins to happen. When I said it months ago that Biden will overcome Trump a lot of you guys attacked me. I'm a staunch Christian in support of Trump because of his godly policies, but reality is that only a man like Biden can initiate the sinful policies which will be a perfect foundation for the Antichrist to be gradually unveiled until he's fully revealed after the church is raptured. Or you think this event in American elections occuring when the world is under the Corona pandemic is just a coincidence? Some persons are still spiritually blind to realize that the end is near. Some of you don't realize that in the spirit realm, these events have already been decreed and decided by God. Battles have been won and Lost already and the throne of the Antichrist is being prepared in the spirit realm to be manifested physically. It's God's will that Trump be taken away so that his next agenda, which concerns the end of this dispensation of Grace and rapture can occur. God can use any man to achieve his set plans and purposes. Trump played his role and now another must come in. A godly man like Trump will hinder the Antichrist from being set up and thus also hinder God's purpose for the end time. All power belongs to God and he can give it to any man he pleases according to his plans and purposes for a particular time or period, just as he gave power to Cyrus the great, an idol worshipper, to rescue the jews. He can easily take that power from Trump and give to Biden, not because Trump is bad, but because Biden will now fulfill his next agenda for mankind. Only those who are spiritually inclined and sensitive will understand.
chymeze:
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fox News cuts away from the Trump campaign press conference in PA to call Michigan for Biden.....

Yikes cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Lifeisgoody: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Breaking news

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chibuking81(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump Administration Bans Immigrants From Nigeria
4 Feb 2020 .

Trump ban Nigeria and some other countries from visiting American, that alone has significant role to play against his reelection. Let Biden carry on, his policy probably will favour African nation, therefore I support Biden.

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by jumper524(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
I no too know US politics oo but e be like say this nevada still dey up for grabs.
slight lead for biden with more votes still to come..

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Preator: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lstar4real:
#Biden 264
#Trump 214

You called Arizona too early. Can still go either way.

Biden should win though. If he wins Maricopa County.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
To those of you attacking me for this revelation, I'd remind you again when the fulfilment begins to happen. When I said it months ago that Biden will overcome Trump a lot of you guys attacked me. I'm a staunch Christian in support of Trump because of his godly policies, but reality is that only a man like Biden can initiate the sinful policies which will be a perfect foundation for the Antichrist to be gradually unveiled until he's fully revealed after the church is raptured. Or you think this event in American elections occuring when the world is under the Corona pandemic is just a coincidence? Some of you don't realize that in the spirit realm, these events have been decreed by God. Battles have been won already and the throne of the Antichrist is being prepared in the spirit realm to be manifested physically. It's God's will that Trump be taken away so that his next agenda, which concerns the end of this dispensation of Grace and rapture can occur. God can use any man to achieve his set plans and purposes. Trump played his role and now another must come in. A godly man like Trump will hinder the Antichrist from being set up and thus also hinder God's purpose for the end time. All power belongs to God and he can give it to any man he pleases according to his plans and purposes for a particular time or period, just as he gave power to Cyrus the great, an idol worshipper, to rescue the jews. He can easily take that power from Trump and give to Biden, not because Trump is bad, but because Biden will now fulfill his next agenda for mankind. Only those who are spiritually inclined and sensitive will understand.

You say Trump is godly? A man who wants to go against the same constitution that brought him into office. Pls as christians lets stop making a mockery of ourselves before the world.

Even the brains of christians in America will reset after this election. That your emotions is speaking does not mean God is speaking. Ok?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by obonujoker(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

Lol... You better read your Bible well?

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by chymeze: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dear sir, I'd remind you when it happens, God willing...lol
Goke7:

You say Trump is godly? A man who wants to go against the same constitution that brought him into office. Pls as christians lets stop making a mockery of ourselves before the world.

Even the brains of christians in America will reset after this election. That your emotions is speaking does not mean God is speaking. Ok?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Rico96(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Michigan won by Joe Biden and he just needs to maintain his leads in Nevada to win and his going strong in Pennsylvania that will soon flip to blue with the rate things is going....
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by obonujoker(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
To those of you attacking me for this revelation, I'd remind you again when the fulfilment begins to happen. When I said it months ago that Biden will overcome Trump a lot of you guys attacked me. I'm a staunch Christian in support of Trump because of his godly policies, but reality is that only a man like Biden can initiate the sinful policies which will be a perfect foundation for the Antichrist to be gradually unveiled until he's fully revealed after the church is raptured. Or you think this event in American elections occuring when the world is under the Corona pandemic is just a coincidence? Some persons are still spiritually blind to realize that the end is near. Some of you don't realize that in the spirit realm, these events have already been decreed and decided by God. Battles have been won and Lost already and the throne of the Antichrist is being prepared in the spirit realm to be manifested physically. It's God's will that Trump be taken away so that his next agenda, which concerns the end of this dispensation of Grace and rapture can occur. God can use any man to achieve his set plans and purposes. Trump played his role and now another must come in. A godly man like Trump will hinder the Antichrist from being set up and thus also hinder God's purpose for the end time. All power belongs to God and he can give it to any man he pleases according to his plans and purposes for a particular time or period, just as he gave power to Cyrus the great, an idol worshipper, to rescue the jews. He can easily take that power from Trump and give to Biden, not because Trump is bad, but because Biden will now fulfill his next agenda for mankind. Only those who are spiritually inclined and sensitive will understand.

Where in the Bible is it written that the rapture will happen before the Antichrist is revealed?

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kingxsamz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

Eyah... So between you and Righteousness89, who's lying?
Righteousness89 said his god told him that Trump will win, and you're saying otherwise.
Are you both confused or what? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by IamGoke(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why people kon dey link antichrist with Biden? angry sad

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Harshirama(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

You people just come up with various theories, same way people must have thought Hitler was the antichrist. Trump is no model Christian and he has no godly policies. Separate politics from religion

6 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by wunmi590(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
frank417:

#AmericaDecides

Make Trump people catch you, nah like this dem go do you grin

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by JohnBullMySon: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
read your Bible and stop believing all manner of so called prophecies. Did your Bible talk about trump?

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by President99: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
Even the whites who taught blacks Christianity don't give a damn about it anymore

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamGoke:
Why people kon dey link antichrist with Biden? angry sad

Don't mind them, any popular world political figure has always been labelled as anti christ from the days of hitler to obama, trump and biden.

Na their way grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.