Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. (2433 Views)

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Will this work in marriage?

How can one be in love with one and take fiancial help from another?

Isn't it unfair to treat the other person that way, as if he's only there to support you financially without any benefit?

And how comes the one you loves knows you take help from admirers and still don't get upset?

Between marrying someone whom you love and who equally loves you (your best friend) but not fianancially capable of supporting you and one who is fiancially okay, but you don't love him,

which would you advise your sister to go for?

What happens when the responsibilities in marriage set in and the one you married for love can't handle it?

Matured mind in the house, what would you advise?
Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Cutehector(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2020
The worse part is a girl saying I am not good for her but thinks my money is good for her.

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Cutehector:
The worse part is a girl saying I am not good for her but thinks my money is good for her.
So,at your age you have started following women too?You better focus more on pursuing success and leave ladies alone,dont waste your youthful life,pursue success and after women will pursue you.You are too young to be talking about women

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
So,at your age you have started following women too?You better focus more on pursuing success and leave ladies alone,dont waste your youthful life,pursue success and after women will pursue you.You are too young to be talking about women
aren't you just tired of being stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Cutehector:
aren't you just tired of being stupid?
Happy 16th birthday in advance

4 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Dainy1(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Go for the one that can pay the bills. E get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Tony142: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:

how can a prostitute like u be talking where people are talking?

3 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Tony142: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:

Isn't it unfair to treat the other person that way, as if he's only there to support you financially without any benefit?

And how comes the one you loves knows you take help from admirers and still don't get upset?

Between marrying someone whom you love and who equally loves you (your best friend) but not fianancially capable of supporting you and one who is fiancially okay, but you don't love him,

What happens when the responsibilities in marriage set in and the one you married for love can't handle it?

u are a gold digger, u did not love him but love his Money abi? #Thief
Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Tony142:

u are a gold digger, u did not love him but love his Money abi? #Thief
How could you jump into conclusion without reading with your heart? Besides, I said matured mind

3 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Tony142: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
How could you jump into conclusion without reading with your heart? Besides, I said matured mind

point of correction, u do not read with your heart, u read with your eyes and brain,

matured mind kill u there, las las na the guy when get money u go still choose I know #diamond digger

3 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by thorpido(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Why are you taking money from the man and you don't love him?
Na the man dey mumu himself sha.You should be able to tell when a girl is wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Tony142:

point of correction, u do not read with your heart, u read with your eyes and brain,

matured mind kill u there, las las na the guy when get money u go still choose I know #diamond digger
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by crackhaus: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Some full-grown able-bodied women with complete set of hands, legs, and mental faculties intact, will just sit down and start looking for a man who will support them financially... as in, SUPPORT, because you people are now IDPs, less-privileged and disabled.

Whoever placed this generational curse on una can not make heaven lai lai.

Tueh...

9 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Tony142: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
embarassed

is there anything wrong with that correction?
Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2020
thorpido:
Na the man dey mumu himself sha.You should be able to tell when a girl is wasting your time.
Sometimes in life it does happened, not because you intend to hurt anyone or make them look like a fool, but because you can't marry all the good people that comes your way.

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Tony142:

is there anything wrong with that correction?
No Sir. Weldone. Blissful day out there.

That quarrel you seek from me this morning, I will not take part in it.
Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
crackhaus:
Some full-grown able-bodied women with complete set of hands, legs, and mental faculties intact, will just sit down and start looking for a man who will support them financially... as in, SUPPORT, because you people are now IDPs, less-privileged and disabled.

Tueh...
Thank God I used the word SUPPORT. It shows she's not a liability nor lazy. It means she's contributing. So, what stop you from supporting her in your own little way?
Besides, you the man also will need her support. (Marriage is partnaship)
If all the time she need your support, you keep failing, what do you expect her to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Tony142: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
No Sir. Weldone. Blissful day out there.

That quarrel you seek from me this morning, I will not take part in it.

u did not have to thank me, u did not have to quarrel with me for me to know u are a gold digger#wink

when u finally choose the guy with money, do not forget to invite me for your wedding o, i won come chop rice grin
Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by crackhaus: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
Thank God I used the word SUPPORT. It shows she's not a liability nor lazy. It means she's contributing. So, what stop you from supporting her in your own little way?
Besides, you the man also will need her support. (Marriage is partnaship)
If all the time she need your support, you keep failing, what do you expect her to do?
The big difference is that as a man, I have never gone looking for a woman who can support me financially. It's never been something I look out for in women... not because I assume I will never need that kind of support, but simply because I don't feel ENTITLED to it.

The problem is that a lot of you have been mentally conditioned and mind-fücked into believing you will never be worth shït if a man does not support you financially somehow.

Y'all rationalize it by singing the same old tune which goes "I am a woman and I deserve to be catered for."

Why? Because I have boöbs and a vagìna.
And So? Because I will use it to satisfy him and birth his children.
Are they not your children also? Yes, but they will bear his name.

And it goes on and on with the snowflake responses... grin

10 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
crackhaus:

Tueh...
Its a feminine trait for women and not gold digging or generational curse as you've tagged it,women are care givers while men are providers but unfortunately our modern men wants roles to be exchanged which is part of the reason you hardly see successful marriages these days.No masculine man will sit comfortably and allow his wife struggle financially,its also against the scripture in case you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by crackhaus: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Its a feminine trait for women and not gold digging or generational curse as you've tagged it,women are care givers while men are providers but unfortunately our modern men wants roles to be exchanged which is part of the reason you hardly see successful marriages these days.No masculine man will sit comfortably and allow his wife struggle financially,its also against the scripture in case you don't know
We are saying the same thing eh...

2 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2020
crackhaus:

We are saying the same thing eh...
Go back and read conclusion from your comment

2 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by crackhaus: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Zzor:
Go back and read conclusion from your comment
NO.
I said what I said...

A feminine trait which is as a result of generational curses, mental conditioning, and extensive mind-fücking.

So we saying the same thing yea...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Winneygirl(f): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:

There's nothing wrong in a woman working and earning money to support the home.
Both partners can work and earn income to support themselves. That is the reality of many people.
All these "marry a man that has money to take care of you", dem tie your hand? You can't work too?
Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
crackhaus:

The big difference is that as a man, I have never gone looking for a woman who can support me financially. It's never been something I look out for in women... not because I assume I will never need that kind of support, but simply because I don't feel ENTITLED to it.

The problem is that a lot of you have been mentally conditioned and mind-fücked into believing you will never be worth shït if a man does not support you financially somehow.

Y'all rationalize it by singing the same old tune which goes "I am a woman and I deserve to be catered for."

Why? Because I have boöbs and a vagìna.
And So? Because I will use it to satisfy him and birth his children.
Are they not your children also? Yes, but they will bear his name.

And it goes on and on with the snowflake responses... grin
.....Twale Baba.

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2020
thorpido:

@Bold:

This is gold.

If a man cannot discern when a woman is gold digging, it is his loss. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
(woman) She will be the one to carry pregnancy for 9month, care for the baby. She still need to take care of all the house chores, then stay fit to obtain her husband's attention. She still have to bring in something financially otherwise, she will be regarded as a liability. If she tries to complain, she gets the highest bashing of her life.

Men, please answer these questions.

What exactly are you the head for?

Didn't God said you should provide for your house hold?

2 Likes

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Craig24: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
In response to the comment above mine: when next you get back to heaven tell the Almighty to make you a man not a blood-leaking mammal.

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mbdovey:

My upbringing is different, I have no business with Marriage until there is a financial goal or stability. So to me if your loved one is broke, that's not a problem the problem will be what are his plans ? Goals , is he a laid back person. A broke hardworking person will eventually get there, as long as he keeps pushing. As for which one to go for. My sister it's all on you. Some marry for love, some marry for stability. But if a man is comfortable with his woman taking money from admirers, then that man clearly has an issue or is bidding his time till he replaces the woman. My woman takes money from an admirer then she should just follow him it's that simple grin

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by CanadianNaija: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
What should a woman be doing with someone that can’t help her financially, but be ok with burdening another guy with her money problems?

Advise to women: be with a provider, but also have your own money. Don’t leave yourself in a vulnerable position where money can be used to control you.

1 Like

Re: Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
CanadianNaija:
What should a woman be doing with someone that can’t help her financially, but be ok with burdening another guy with her money problems?

Advise to women: be with a provider, but also have your own money. Don’t leave yourself in a vulnerable position where money can be used to control you.

I agree , the man must be doing something, and must be a provider too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids / Children Should Be Allowed To Own And Use Mobile Phones . / My Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.