Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result (56633 Views)

Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive For COVID-19 / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / Corruption Seen Rising In Trump's US: Transparency Intl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Merimental(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jonathan39:
No one goes to the father except through me. I doubt if anyone will make heaven if you don't believe in the true son of man Jesus Christ

I'm a Christian first n foremost, was only trying to share my thoughts on dis.

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by farem: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
no politician will make heaven

So says the registrar of Hell!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by jamace(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
farem:

So says the registrar of Hell!
grin grin
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by femi4: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
we global now
Yesoo, naija music is global from secular to gospel etc
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by steeltrust: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
BananaPeel:

Their Muhammed(SAW) didn't tell them he is the gateway to Heaven.
Jesus Christ is the only one that categorically said it, I'm the way, the truth and the light and no one come to the Father except through me.
Success is a product of hardwork. Every hardworker doesn't depend on luck. Everyone who truly works hard will succeed.
dat means d bricklayer and truck pusher shud b richer Dan dangote and d rest dat worship Mohammed or allah

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Emoney08: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
ok
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by 02Kebreal(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
No my dear. In reality.

How far?
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Dyonne: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump ..

I Declare Victory in the Name of JESUS... Amen

You declare nothing. Shame on you for preaching Christ and supporting a man who is the direct opposite of what Christ stood for.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by rolams(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Win is a sure for Trump.

Not sure! Sorry ooo!!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by rolams(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

See INEC Chairman!

You are receiving yourself!!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by VULCAN(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
A most powerfully written and apparently well researched article. It will take months for me to go through and fact check it but let me assume for now that it is based on facts.

I would say that I am disappointed that you read such and immediately assumed that every politician, media personality or influential figure in the West is an occultist. I didn't get that sense from reading it so I don't know why you would.

Secondly, it's obvious from your response that you know very little about Trump otherwise you would have known that the very people that this article identifies as occultist and their proxies are the people that have not allowed Trump to drink water and drop his cup.

Trump alone is against All international multicultural agencies like UN, WTO, World Bank and WHO.

There are about 20 other minor ones who Trump downgraded or outright cancelled the US involvement in.

Does that sound like a man who is trying to bring the whole world under One World Govt? So what will you call Bill Gates who is the highest individual donor to WHO?

Trump is an enemy of the EU which your article identified as a creation of the globalists. They have been saying all week that they hope he loses.

Trump has fought immigration from DAY 1, the backbone of what this article is saying is the tool of the One World Govt, he has made all manner of executive orders to make it harder to immigrate to US and you are here saying he is doing the bidding of the elites.

Trump has fought China like no Democrat ever would. China has globalist intentions and wants to spread its tentacles of control everywhere.

Trump won nomination DESPITE opposition from the fathers of the Republican Party. They hated him then and still do now. That alone should signify to any serious observer that Trump is an outsider in politics and in their secret societies.

Let me stop here. Don't get things twisted. Trump is no occultist. From the day he steps out of the White house the clock restarts ticking for the manifestation of the One World Govt

blueAgent:

You are been fooled.

Trump is an Occultist just like Biden both are playing to there scripts.

Both secretly are doing the biddings of the elites.

Weather they openly say it or not.

plsease click and read.
www.revolutionharry..com/2011/06/mass-immigration-and-new-tower-of-babel.html?m=1
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

trump is not a Christian
keep telling yourself that.. grin bin Salman Is not a Muslim
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by olawale1516(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
In time of trouble we know God
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Trump is losing right now.

He's lost Wisconsin. Biden needs two particular states, and in those two states it's looking good for him and bad for your hero.

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by CoolAmbience(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Win is a sure for Trump.

Nothing is really sure, especially in politics.

No be him papa get the seat.

If na about sure matter, Trump for nor even be president at all.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Encyclopedia1: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Win is a sure for Trump.
Sebi u are the one counting the votes. Ozuo!!!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by jaytime(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
This is arguably the biggest gospel song ever from Africa.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by KLand(m): 1:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Jones4190:

that is not what the scripture said, the scripture didn't mention heaven, there is different between shall be salve and will make heaven

If you agree that we need to believe in Jesus to be saved, that's fine. But I know we are not saved to remain on this earth forever. We will eventually be where Jesus is.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by bigcasava1(m): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2020
benjackugo:
US Presidential Election Result: Trump's Press Secretary Tweets Sinach’s Song, 'Way Maker'

Kayleigh McEnany, President Donald Trump’s press secretary has gone spiritual as votes in the US Presidential election gets counted, IgbereTV reports.

McEnany turned to Sinach's hit song 'Way Maker' as the anxiety ahead of the conclusion of the Presidential election in the North American country builds up.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1323625481162399746?s=19
Igbo Amaka
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Jones4190(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2020
KLand:

If you agree that we need to believe in Jesus to be saved, that's fine. But I know we are not saved to remain on this earth forever. We will eventually be where Jesus is.
God initially plan for man is to stay on earth and take care of the earth, heaven is not for every christian, most christian wish to go and stay with God in heaven but that was not God plan for man.
God created man and charge him with the responsibility to take care of the earth, the angel those day prefer to come hare on earth, infact that was the reason why God distrol the world that time because some of the angel took in (have sex) with daughters of men
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by freshMallam1122: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Xscape1993:
We will know who is doing PDP & APC political argument after the race.
how far who is doing the PDP APC analyst me or you... anyway I just say make I remind u Incase u forget is yr trump still wining
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by k2money(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hello buddy, Jesus is not a failure maybe your own Jesus is different sha. And that your father is powerless, he can't give his chosen son victory on his reelection. If I know your family I will go to them to go do brain transplant for u.
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Ayobami7(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2020
lol
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by waxxydude: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Look how you're disgracing yourself pastor. Chai

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by KLand(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jones4190:

God initially plan for man is to stay on earth and take care of the earth, heaven is not for every christian, most christian wish to go and stay with God in heaven but that was not God plan for man.
God created man and charge him with the responsibility to take care of the earth, the angel those day prefer to come hare on earth, infact that was the reason why God distrol the world that time because some of the angel took in (have sex) with daughters of men

There is a promise of a new heaven and a new earth from God. That's definitely not this one we are living on.

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Darkness CANNOT defeat Light. Never ever! God got you Trump cool

President elect Biden cool

I told you so
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by Openbusiness: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I told you so
Bloody Civilians Riggers!
[img]https://media1./images/27610e2b4a925c9677ee09cce97372d6/tenor.gif?itemid=16838652[/img]
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Bloody Civilians Riggers!
[img]https://media1./images/27610e2b4a925c9677ee09cce97372d6/tenor.gif?itemid=16838652[/img]

Eyah keep crying abeg.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by LuciusX: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Xscape1993:
Win is a sure for Trump.
You see say God done shame you. I still don't understand why Nigerians are so willing to lick the arse of a racist paedophile who doesn't give a shit about you... Because he claims to be Christian na im una mumu begin follow am. Na wah o!!!
Re: Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result by LuciusX: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Eyah keep crying abeg.

tongue tongue

See sensible human being... Nairalanders come and see sensible role model o... Not gays like Mr. Righteousness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.