Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,394 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ex-convict Excretes 65 Wraps Of Narcotics In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-convict Excretes 65 Wraps Of Narcotics In Nigeria (816 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) / Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-convict Excretes 65 Wraps Of Narcotics In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 14, 2011
A Nigerian ex-convict has excreted 65 wraps of cocaine and heroin he had ingested with the aim of trafficking them to Australia, the anti-drug agency said on Tuesday.

"The drug convict, Dunu Chukwunyere Enoch, was nabbed on February 16, 2011 and has been under observation but completely expelled the drugs he swallowed last night," the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency said.

It said the 39-year-old suspect excreted 65 wraps of substances that tested positive for both cocaine and heroin.

"Six of the wraps tested positive for heroin weighing 130 grammes while 59 wraps were found to be cocaine weighing 900 grammes," it said.

The agency said Enoch who recently served out a jail term for a previous drug offence was about to board a flight to Sidney through Dubai when he was caught at the Lagos airport.

His arrest brought to seven the number of Nigerian suspected drug traffickers nabbed at the Lagos airport in the past week. -Sapa-AFP

http://www.thenewage.co.za/11123-1019-53-Exconvict_excretes_65_wraps_of_narcotics_in_Nigeria
Re: Ex-convict Excretes 65 Wraps Of Narcotics In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2011
Hustlers grin
Re: Ex-convict Excretes 65 Wraps Of Narcotics In Nigeria by Areosapien(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2011
I'mma tell you
What Wu told me
Cash rules everything, around me
Singing dollar dollar billz y'all {dollar dollar billz y'all}
Dollar dollar billz y'all {dollar dollar billz y'all} cool
Re: Ex-convict Excretes 65 Wraps Of Narcotics In Nigeria by dellnet: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
Is there any health risk to this scan? those folks at MMIA put me to it last November.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed In UK For 'juju' Rituals Sex Trafficking / EFCC Arrests Two Graduates, Six Others Over Alleged Fraud, Internet Scam / Woman "Raped" By 2 Male Cell Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.