Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part (10314 Views)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by free2ryhme: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSIR7JSwJhk/T-WemNPhHpI/AAAAAAAAb-s/uoUByNlpOBo/s1600/00c.jpg[/img]

Law enforcement agents and travellers were last week astonished when 66 wraps of narcotics, which tested positive to methamphetamine, were discovered in the private part of Mande Bala, 48, at the screening section of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos on June 15, 2012.

The lady was promptly arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency shortly before she was due to board a Kenyan Airways flight to Nairobi.

The NDLEA Commander at the airport, Hamza Umar, confirmed the arrest. He said, “The quantity of drugs that Bala had inserted in her private part was so much that it affected her gait, drawing the attention of the NDLEA officials. No suspect has ever inserted such a large quantity of drugs in the country. Usually, cases of insertion are not more than 300g. The discovery was shocking.”

CRIME DIGEST gathered that in all, the 66 wraps of methamphetamine expelled from Bala’s private part weighed 1kg.

Bala, who claimed to be a widow and mother of three, told CRIME DIGEST that she was pushed to trafficking in drugs in order to raise school fees for her children. She said, “I am a widow; my husband died in 2007. I have got three children to take care of. I need N45,000 to pay some fees for my child and I also had to take care of my rent because I have a quit notice to leave my house in July. I was actually supposed to swallow the drugs but I was too scared to do so.

“I then decided on my own to hide them instead in my private parts because I was scared I would die if I ingested the drugs. I have heard such things happen. Although it was difficult for me to walk, I had to do my best because there is no one else to take care of my children.”

In his reaction, the chairman of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, described the incident as disturbing. “Apart from the quantity of drugs caught with her, her route is a new development in drug trafficking. Drug barons now adopt a relay approach to drug trafficking. They wanted to use her to take the drug to another African country before using an indigene of that country to take the drug to other continents, where the profit is higher. We are not oblivious of their moves and we are prepared to nip them in the bud,” he said.

According to the agency, no suspect has ever inserted such a large quantity of drugs in her private part since the establishment of the NDLEA in 1989. The suspect, who is a graduate of accounting from a South-West university, lives at Ijoko in Ogun State and is a native of Lagos Island in Lagos State. She will be charged to court at the conclusion of investigations.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/crime-digest/suspect-inserts-66-wraps-of-narcotics-in-private-part/
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by werepeLeri: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Make I ask - so who go comot the wraps from inside the place wey dem dey? NDLEA men or women? Chei;

1 Like

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Vinzz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Damn... lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by achi4u(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
werepeLeri: Make I ask - so who go comot the wraps from inside the place wey dem dey? NDLEA men or women? Chei;
if u ask me na who i ask grin

Anyway they may invite LASTMA or u cucu go help them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
The name sounds northern to me. But it's quite sad looking at her pic.....she's got a motherly look and would be the last person you'd expect to carry drugs. sad
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Sesan2: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
I think the important thing is that our government should do everything possible to improve the economy and ensure Nigerians do not have to resort to desperate and dangerous measures to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by aljharem(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sad event, the poor widow was desperate. Now withstanding I think she should be pardon based on her circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by 27naira(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Who are the drug barons?
abeg are they invincible?
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ODB1: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
free2ryhme: [img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSIR7JSwJhk/T-WemNPhHpI/AAAAAAAAb-s/uoUByNlpOBo/s1600/00c.jpg[/img]

CRIME DIGEST gathered that in all, the 66 wraps of methamphetamine expelled from Bala’s private part weighed 1kg.

In his reaction, the chairman of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, described the incident as disturbing. “Apart from the quantity of drugs caught with her, her...

According to the agency, no suspect has ever inserted such a large quantity of drugs in her private part since the establishment of the NDLEA in 1989.
The suspect, who is a graduate of accounting from a South-West university, lives at Ijoko in Ogun State and is a native of Lagos Island in Lagos State. She will be charged to court at the conclusion of investigations.

[size=15pt]thats some big deep puzzy[/size]
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by miteolu(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
If this one should be prosecuted timely then what happen to farouk lawan & co. who has entered into corrupted negotiations. Justice in Nigeria affects only the inferiors that know nobody.
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by inspirenet: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
undecided
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by 4reigningqueen: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
yet another 1st.
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by pappyshun(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
World of crime.I found this true life confession by a ghanaian. Check out this nonsense by Ghanaian ex international and FA http:///gKdVtiu4
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kai, NDLEA seems to be only functional institution in Nigeria....although we never hear how these captured drugs end up..

1 Like

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ODB1: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
Seriously, I don't feel sorry for her. The drugs she was trafficking are more dangerous than coke, heroine and crack combined. The drug apart from seriously damaging the users body also wrecks havoc to the community where the drug is being consumed.
And another angle to this, is that, if she was successful, she would have attempted again and sooner than latter begin to throw her illicit wealth around.
She is a mother and should have thought about the consequences if she was caught and how that would have affected her kids.

Finally, a pack of spaghetti weighs 500grams. 2 packs of spaghetti weigh 1kg. How did she fit that into her crotch?

This most be the most immense abyss ever!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is what poverty breeds.. Everyone is trying to survive in that jungle. sad
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ebamma(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
get rich or get caught trying to
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ACM10: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Oops. . . I never knew that Nigerians use ecstasy. I thought MDMA(ecstasy) is a strictly western party drug. Soon some will also discover ketamine too. But I'm worried that trafficker will adultrate it with hallucinogenic drugs like phencyclidine. This is bad news for our youths cos large population of users will end up in mental homes
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by noiseless: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
And a Nigerian government victims like her would be label as "criminals" while the real bloody criminals like the Malam Farouk of this world are recieving VIP treatment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by mrperfect(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is really sad.
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ODB1: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
mrperfect: This is really sad.
What would have made a better ending? if she was successful in her drug trafficking?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
wow. God help us! 2 packs of spaghetti in one private part! Jeeeez
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ODB1: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
Boyloaf: wow. God help us! 2 packs of spaghetti in one private part! Jeeeez

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ODB1: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
500g sphagetti. if it looks long it's becuase it 's long.

Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
werepeLeri: Make I ask - so who go comot the wraps from inside the place wey dem dey? NDLEA men or women? Chei;
Do you want to volunteer?
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
The name sounds northern to me. But it's quite sad looking at her pic.....she's got a motherly look and would be the last person you'd expect to carry drugs. sad
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by ACM10: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
Boyloaf: wow. God help us! 2 packs of spaghetti in one private part! Jeeeez

She must have been expanding her private part every blessed day for one year with boogie to achieve a private part so expanse to accommodate 2 packs spaghetti. cheesy grin
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by Sesan2: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nairaland, why was my post removed? We complain about corruption day in day out yet you engage in censoring views that you think do not suit you. That is also a form of corruption. I hope you will reinstate my post immediately.
Re: Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part by phadat(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
miteolu: If this one should be prosecuted timely then what happen to farouk lawan & co. who has entered into corrupted negotiations. Justice in Nigeria affects only the inferiors that know nobody.
right out of my mouth the system is rotten

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Conduct Psychiatric Test On FSARS Officers / Gunmen Kill Admission Seeker, Raze Osun Palace / Son of new Ambassador to the US,Prof Tunde Adeniran charged wit rape in Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.