Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (48567 Views)

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Surprise Her With 25th Birthday Gifts / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by mar1juana: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
We don here make we #EndBadGovernment first
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by ATEAMS: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Issorite
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Iniobong44(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
She will open shop be that
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Denique(f): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
99thEnemy:

Are you Mrs Biden or Mrs Trump today? grin grin grin

Trump anytime, any day, twice on a Wednesday.. Slawo

But, any candidate to favour my own cause of travelling there is my choice!
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hyland:
Her fans should have bought her 25 pairs of Electronic Bra to save her from stress instead. grin

If she wear one of those pointed shoes kick you ehn! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by YoungAncient1: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fans!!!! Reminds me of Basketmouth(boniface) and Buchi (Mambo)'s skit: Na who dem trust enough to gather the money give make him go buy the shoes
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chijeep:
take am go open a boutique for Oshodi na
Hhhaha you smart ass ��
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Denique:

Trump anytime, any day, twice on a Wednesday.. Slawo

But, any candidate to favour my own cause of travelling there is my choice!

Me I am pro Biden shaa... I know the pain of being racially discriminated from experience.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Happy Birthday to very endowed woman. I don't know if I got the narration right.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
moradeyo59302:
for what exactly like, what's her contribution to the youths, state, country or world @ large misplaced priorities everywhere
You mean for that, she does not deserve something as good as that for birthday gift?
She is human and hasn't wronged the world either, hence deserves the best.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by aaking(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
From the number one fan to 25 will be fighting for who win her heart grin grin grin grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by moneyshop: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Like they have meeting every Sunday.
Dorathy Fans Club (DFC)
mumu people
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Perfecttouch(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Smellymouth:
Wahala for who no get fans o!
alaga, he don tey o, where you go hide naw

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by rottenegg: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lazy youths!
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Like if you came just to see breast
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Dreamliner787(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Her breast is just too big for my liking
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by gwama2: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
It will surprise me if his shoes are of high quality. cool cool cool
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Chummynoni(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
I hope those fans will also buy 26pairs next year?
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by enoch273: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chai! This one na wahala for who no get fans oo, Happy Birthday to her.

Meanwhile, it might interest you all to know that FCMB innovation has made it seamless for new bank SME customers to open a business account online and at their convenience, and enjoy amazing benefits. Click the link on my signature to get started.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Smellymouth: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Perfecttouch:
alaga, he don tey o, where you go hide naw

Baba I dey o. How things na
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Perfecttouch(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Smellymouth:

Baba I dey o. How things na
things ke? Even if na cargo person fit cargo go Yankee like this, I go really appreciate o

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Bonnyegg: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
mayklef:
for what exactly like, what's her contribution to the youths, state, country or world @ large misplaced priorities everywhere

Shut up oga
Go and have friends
Hater
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Dreyton36: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria is the only country where the citizens celebrate nonsense and expect perfectness from an herdsman who's a cow in human form

Being the president of Nigeria is very easy honestly, once you can offer them free unlimited data and 24/hr power supply , cheap foodstuffs , paying top Nigerian musicians to always hold a carnival every friday, forget the rest they're comfortable

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Imagine if she were a Pastor.
Imagine what freeze and his fans would be saying buy now.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by hekkyboi: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Imortal001 post=95671295]I tell myself say, i no go watch BBN, but anytime i see this yoo boobi mistakenly on tv, the time weh i go sit down for front of tv, i no go know![/quote.]
lol... sure I can relate
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by hekkyboi: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Imortal001:
I tell myself say, i no go watch BBN, but anytime i see this yoo boobi mistakenly on tv, the time weh i go sit down for front of tv, i no go know!
lol.. sure I can relate
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by manunitedbabes: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by tfash96(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Imortal001:
I tell myself say, i no go watch BBN, but anytime i see this yoo boobi mistakenly on tv, the time weh i go sit down for front of tv, i no go know!
she is indeed a scene to see
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday by hekkyboi: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:
Bbnaija 2021 won't be a bad idea.
good idea... pls try enter make we watch how you go dey bleep under the duvets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.