Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose (1566 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / I'm Confused On Which One To Pick / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Good morning everyone
Please I am being faced with two opportunities and I don't know what to choose please I need your help ......and advise

Pls pardon my sentence construction

I am a guy of 22 I am being faced with either traveling to Sweden to meet my aunt and grandmum or get to startup my own business here in Nigeria , thou the travelling thing came to me as a suprise because am not the type of guy that fancy this abroad thing

Now the problem is I have saved like 2 million that I planned on using to start up a business (unisex saloon) I have already paid 180k for shop rent
Now I am confused I don't know if it ll be wise to stay back here in Naija or move out to meet my aunt and granny , meanwhile my aunt is doing well in Sweden she owns a big beauty saloon

I forgot to add the fact that I am still a student
HND 1 graduating next year

I m just trying to weigh my chances
If I get to accept that sweeden stuff that means I have to forfeit my HND

I am just confused pls your advice would help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2020
I am still reading.... BRB
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Advise please
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020

i don't get, you have already paid 180k for shop rent, then you come here to ask if it good to leave naija go Sweden or you start up business with your imaginary 2 million naira?

That mean if we persuaded you to leave, you can spare the 180k,what a wise man you are!

Enjoy the change you voted for in pieces

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I am still reading.... BRB
ok
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2020
It's not written in stone that you can only succeed In business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Kinkykinky: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Please, travel out!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Your gender is quite confusing so ion know how I'm going to advice you
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Man the sweeden stuff was out of plan my plan was to open the shop next year February
I paid for the shop and got the landlord to agree some terms with me
CANDYDADDY:

i don't get, you have already paid 180k for shop rent, then you come here to ask if it good to leave naija go Sweden or you start up business with your imaginary 2 million naira?

That mean if we persuaded you to leave, you can spare the 180k,what a wise man you are!

Enjoy the change you voted for in pieces
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2020
2 million won't be enough to startup anything good in sweeden
tensazangetsu20:
It's not written in stone that you can only succeed In business in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Man the sweeden stuff was out of plan my plan was to open the shop next year February
I paid for the shop and got the landlord to agree some terms with me

Terms are?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Advice and leave the gender out if it
Peace
ZIINI:
Your gender is quite confusing so ion know how I'm going to advice you
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Terms are?
my rent would start counting from next year
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by vinceyinnovation: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2020
is it a once in a lifetime chance to travel abroad? if not, stay and complete your school, it's just a year to finish. remember they say "a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush".

The 2 million is saved do not invest all into the saloon business (I know you may want it classy); just make it standard but not stupendous. let the business grow with you gradually till you graduate, while you persuade your aunt and mom that you will consider the offer when you are done with you HND; this way, you don't lose your opportunity of going abroad and also do not miss the chance of completing an educational phase in your life.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Advice and leave the gender out if it
Peace
We already know you're a niggarrrrrrrrr but no P
Leave this shit hole called Nigeria
E get why
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks for this
But my aunt won't consider that you know how this Benin women behave

Now she is even saying I m not serious with life
The last time she called she said I should leave my school and go nd register in a beauty sch or saloon house so I can learn how to make hair and makeup etc
Unto d fact that she has a big beauty store over dere

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Ge0grapher(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Travel out!!

Why you should consider going to Sweden

Go to Sweden and continue your studies over there

Work in your aunt saloon while schooling

If you are really a business minded person, you could still go ahead and open ur own salon here and employ people to manage it for you, while u are in Sweden. That's more bucks in your pocket

People saying he should complete his studies?? The guy is in his first year!! HND for that matter (No offense HND holders) bruh ditch that stuff, go to Sweden and enrol in a university, it's gonna be free for you, that is if your aunt is a citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Prechgold1180(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Travel out!!

Why you should consider going to Sweden

Go to Sweden and continue your studies over there

Work in your aunt saloon while schooling

If you are really a business minded person, you could still go ahead and open ur own salon here and employ people to manage it for you, while u are in Sweden. That's more bucks in your pocket
tnks
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Are you a man or woman?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by abosede35876: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
:Man the sweeden stuff was out of plan my plan was to open the shop next year February I paid for the shop and got the landlord to agree some terms with me Terms are?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by themaestro08(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Good morning everyone
Please I am being faced with two opportunities and I don't know what to choose please I need your help ......and advise

Pls pardon my sentence construction

I am a guy of 22 I am being faced with either traveling to Sweden to meet my aunt and grandmum or get to startup my own business here in Nigeria , thou the travelling thing came to me as a suprise because am not the type of guy that fancy this abroad thing

Now the problem is I have saved like 2 million that I planned on using to start up a business (unisex saloon) I have already paid 180k for shop rent
Now I am confused I don't know if it ll be wise to stay back here in Naija or move out to meet my aunt and granny , meanwhile my aunt is doing well in Sweden she owns a big beauty saloon

I forgot to add the fact that I am still a student
HND 1 graduating next year

I m just trying to weigh my chances
If I get to accept that sweeden stuff that means I have to forfeit my HND

I am just confused pls your advice would help

IMHO go for Sweden. E get why
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Evidenx(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
My guy,go sweden ooo... If not for urself,for the sake and future of your children. Who naija help?

Borrow me one million make i invest for business while u go sweden, when u come back i go pay u back with interest..lol

guy travel, e get why.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Mannnn(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2020
my guy carry your two legs even if possible come borrow my legs join am make you run go Sweden my guy.. Naija nor be country ooh, go to Sweden and continue your school there and you can still be working while schooling over there. a word is enough for the wise man!
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Plut01: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2020

Can't believe someone is still asking this question. Mr look around you and see many useless certificates. look around and see many businesses that folded up due to Nigeria situation. Japa as soon as you can. Check the people saying Nigeria is good and you'd see they are the wealthy people or those from well to do family.

Mr, Nigeria of today is a Paradise to the future one. Japa before it is too late.
If it is business you like, they do that in Sweden too!
If nah school, them dey Sweden!

Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Goodman247: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who certificate help for naija, learn a good skill like beautician and run with your legs touching your head to Sweden. grin
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by Historicalee: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
What are the terms and conditions?

What's your Aunt inviting you to do? Is it for Education? Business?

Where is your shop located?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by YorubaMod(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro, if only u have sense you will travel out.. Wait till nigeria police shoot u dead and lai mohammed will come and lie on ur head, be warned, youths die like fowls in this shithole.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by YorubaMod(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro, if only u have sense you will travel out.. Wait till nigeria police shoot u dead and lai mohammed will come and lie on ur head, be warned, youths die like fowls in this shithole and explanations given.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose by badmus11(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
you still get 2 option OK oo let my advice you and I will do it in 2 way, first is to leave this country since you said your aunty and granny is there, but with your statement you're not fully like to travel out because that HND certificate still dey hungry you, but I will advice you tell your sister to start processing the visa and go there after any of your semester after spending 2month outside this country nobody will tell you what to do again

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Locally-made FUFU, Egusi Soup Now Viral In America, Ruling Menu Food / Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe / U.S. Charges Its Citizens $150 To Be Evacuated From War Zone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.