Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations (2982 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Some Explanations On The Bible Contractions Thread Are Not Satisfactory / Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by delkuf(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2020
JustLarah:

I'm located far away. But I'd begin to use the verse now. Kindly include me in your prayers
Some time I wonder how people are born again and this type of things move them. As how can you be born again and birds following you is a problem. They can follow you but they can't do anything. Oh, how I wish many of us know the power in the word of God. Who is in you is greater than who those birds is. Don't let it bother you. one of the devil greatest weapon is fear. When fear set in anxiety come and when you are anxious, then you are vulnerable. you are weak. make them dey follow you, them go tire. There was a certain time, this bird is will always come to the roof of my house and start shouting and making some sound. To me sincere, if not for the sounds that was disturbing me, I wouldn't have bother. So when I got fed up, I told someone that they should tell the owner of the bird that am angry. And that they are disturbing the son of the Almighty God. that was it. I didn't see or hear the sound of that bird again. immersed yourself in the word of God and trivia things like will not disturb you.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by delkuf(m): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2020
JustLarah:

I'm located far away. But I'd begin to use the verse now. Kindly include me in your prayers
Some time I wonder how people are born again and this type of things move them. As how can you be born again and birds following you is a problem. They can follow you but they can't do anything. Oh, how I wish many of us know the power in the word of God. Who is in you is greater than who those birds is. Don't let it bother you. one of the devil greatest weapon is fear. When fear set in anxiety come and when you are anxious, then you are vulnerable. you are weak. make them dey follow you, them go tire. There was a certain time, this bird is will always come to the roof of my house and start shouting and making some sound. To be sincere, if not for the sounds that was disturbing me, I wouldn't have bother. So when I got fed up, I told someone that they should tell the owner of the bird that am angry. And that they are disturbing the son of the Almighty God. that was it. I didn't see or hear the sound of that bird again. immersed yourself in the word of God and trivia things like will not disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
delkuf:
Some time I wonder how people are born again and this type of things move them. As how can you be born again and birds following you is a problem. They can follow you but they can't do anything. Oh, how I wish many of us know the power in the word of God. Who is in you is greater than who those birds is. Don't let it bother you. one of the devil greatest weapon is fear. When fear set in anxiety come and when you are anxious, then you are vulnerable. you are weak. make them dey follow you, them go tire. There was a certain time, this bird is will always come to the roof of my house and start shouting and making some sound. To be sincere, if not for the sounds that was disturbing me, I wouldn't have bother. So when I got fed up, I told someone that they should tell the owner of the bird that am angry. And that they are disturbing the son of the Almighty God. that was it. I didn't see or hear the sound of that bird again. immersed yourself in the word of God and trivia things like will not disturb you.

Thanks for the advice
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by almustapha007: 2:26am On Dec 22, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
They follow me too. I began to notice their presence when i became more spiritually inclined.

Something that happened recently was when I was praying and I can't remember exactly what I said, but immediately I said that, it seemed to have an instant effect on one of them because its reaction coincided with the point I released those words. I just wish I could remember what I said because it would have made more sense.

It appears they're sent to monitor me, but I'm not bothered about them because of my spiritual security. So if you're also have that, you have nothing to worry about as long as you don't lose that.

By the way, i don't know about you, but i also notice a lot of doves as well, especially in twos often flock around wherever I stay. I see that as a positive sign because I think the doves have a positive image in the Bible as that's also the form the Spirit of God took when He alighted upon Jesus.

Also sometime in 2018 I noticed that flocks of hen love to follow me whenever I pass by them, but I don't know if that's the same with everyone else.

So if I may ask, do you also have such experiences with such birds?

Thanks and God bless.

@jesusjnr2020 You just described the same thing I've been experiencing since 2019. I sent you an email here. Please reply and let's compare notes.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2020
almustapha007:

@jesusjnr2020 You just described the same thing I've been experiencing since 2019. I sent you an email here. Please reply and let's compare notes.
I've seen it.

I already replied since Sunday but they said your mail was disabled.

Let me try again.

You can also reach me via the following email address: backtogodproject@gmail.com
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by almustapha007: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I've seen it.

I already replied since Sunday but they said your mail was disabled.

Let me try again.

You can also reach me via the following email address: backtogodproject@gmail.com

I've just sent a mail directly to your gmail account, please check.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Gubtish: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2021
It all started will the brown doves in pairs. Then I was in Lagos waiting for admission into university, then in 2013 I noticed the brown doves a lot more now in 3 or 2 they seem to appear everywhere, while I serving in bayelsa in 2014 the doves suddenly showed up on a remote island across rivers 2 months into NYSC. It gave me goosebumps then issues started with friends and students

2016 came I was used to seeing the doves everywhere outside my home or at work. But I noticed 1 thing and that is immediately I start talking the move closer to lesson to what I say. So I call them the listening dove aka they return back with details of what they heard me say.. that’s what I noticed

2017 January I moved into a new flat then I saw a kite* bird with the 2 doves, It was strange! Then it flew away and I dint see it again that year

2018 I moved into a 2 bedroom bungalow in Ikorodu. This is where it all started fully. The kite bird appeared again at the nearest electric wire close to my bedroom, even if I change location to my living room it will fly toward that direction right at its feet was a lizard, it will scream so so loud that it gets me really scared, this all started at day 3 and it continue for days then at day 11 I had a very horrific dream about seeing zombies and huge birds flying over them trying to enter my house. Evening of that day I took a stroll to a bar I normally visit suddenly I saw a swam of crows black with white chest about 24 of them on a building close to where I was. From that day till now I see crows and hawk every day

I notice that during the month of Ramadan the hawk will stop showing by mid Ramadan then come back my September or October.

Please anyone who can help with this mysterious problem. I’m open for conversation, many more details I left out ( horrific) or you are experiencing something like dis please email me at damolaahyan@gmail.com
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Image123(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Could you please stop all these. Birds are not following you guys, you seem to be the ones following and paying so much attention to them. Live a righteous and victorious life of fellowship and prayers. If the devil likes, let him follow you you can follow back if you have time. All these fears of birds, goats, lizards, cockroaches is sickening and embarrassing.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by mysticwarrior(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Crows can recognize human faces and remember whether that face presented a threat or a benefit. Crows will even seek revenge on specific humans that have harmed them in the past. .
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by FatherOfJesus: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Sick a psychiatrist. You are insane
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by dododawa1: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Plenty CHILDREN following you, you will born plenty.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by johhbekeboh09: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2021
samyj2477:
Go and buy a slingshot AKA Katapot. Thank me later.

lols but on a serious note, go and take your bath with salt. There are many negative energies surrounding u bro. search online for.... Put a spoon of salt on ur water Nd take a bath. do it for at least 3 days.

'go and bath with salt for 3 days'...should this bath be at specific hours of the day...need for prayer before the bath?!
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by samyj2477: 8:02am On May 02, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

'go and bath with salt for 3 days'...should this bath be at specific hours of the day...need for prayer before the bath?!
anytime of the day

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by ictjobber: 8:17am On May 02, 2021
JustLarah:
Hi guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I noticed hawks and crows have been following me everywhere I go. Most times the crows (those black birds with a ring of white around their neck) just land on a building close to the one I'm in. And watch me and sometimes calling in that voice. Most times when I face them and call out, they fly away.

First time I noticed this was like 2 months back, while I was praying in my compound. I saw two crows flying past, they spotted me and landed on the roof and since then I have been seeing them flying around. Then I noticed the hawks too. It's weird. Sometimes I'm annoyed by the way the crows call out. Other times I'm nonchalant about it. The hawks too, gliding above me, any building I enter.
Perching nearby. 2020 is something else o.
Someone should kindly explain this birds following of a thing. Thanks in advance.

Crows na badluck o... Not just in African cultures but in AL cultures
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by MemoYoxc: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Same experience oo, anyone still experiencing this should send me message on WhatsApp; 09132650374 or leave your own contact
Let's talk it out and exchange experience
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by AstrologyGuru: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Aldeciana69: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2023
@JustLarah are you still experiencing this problem? If not, how long it take before it stopped? Did you seek help for deliverance from a pastor or is there something else that you did? I am asking because I am also going through the same problem, I;ve moved to a new city and when I saw the birds i realised that I am being monitored but this for me started at the new place of residence where I know the person setting black magic traps for me at the compound every day...I would like to tackle the bird issue so Im really interested to know how you went about it for yourself too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / Catholic And Jehovah's Witnesses, Which Is Better? / Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.