Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations (2926 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Some Explanations On The Bible Contractions Thread Are Not Satisfactory / Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Hi guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I noticed hawks and crows have been following me everywhere I go. Most times the crows (those black birds with a ring of white around their neck) just land on a building close to the one I'm in. And watch me and sometimes calling in that voice. Most times when I face them and call out, they fly away.

First time I noticed this was like 2 months back, while I was praying in my compound. I saw two crows flying past, they spotted me and landed on the roof and since then I have been seeing them flying around. Then I noticed the hawks too. It's weird. Sometimes I'm annoyed by the way the crows call out. Other times I'm nonchalant about it. The hawks too, gliding above me, any building I enter.
Perching nearby. 2020 is something else o.
Someone should kindly explain this birds following of a thing. Thanks in advance.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by HeRulesMen: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2020
cool
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by YoonSung55: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2020
What kinds of birds and is it physically or dream?
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
YoonSung55:

Physically in broad daylight. Hawks and Crows (or Ravens, it's hard to tell the difference).

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by samyj2477: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Go and buy a slingshot AKA Katapot. Thank me later.

lols but on a serious note, go and take your bath with salt. There are many negative energies surrounding u bro. search online for.... Put a spoon of salt on ur water Nd take a bath. do it for at least 3 days.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Freestainworld(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2020
The birds are following you because they saw their ancestor
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by tyup(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:
Hi guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I noticed hawks and crows have been following me everywhere I go. Most times the crows (those black birds with a ring of white around their neck) just land on a building close to the one I'm in. And watch me and sometimes calling in that voice. Most times when I face them and call out, they fly away.

First time I noticed this was like 2 months back, while I was praying in my compound. I saw two crows flying past, they spotted me and landed on the roof and since then I have been seeing them flying around. Then I noticed the hawks too. It's weird. Sometimes I'm annoyed by the way the crows call out. Other times I'm nonchalant about it. The hawks too, gliding above me, any building I enter.
Someone should kindly explain this birds following of a thing. Thanks in advance.

My aged people use to believe Crows (Covus albus) are indications of Bad/ill luck so they don't allow them build near our vicinity

If you're a Christian visit ur pastor or pray over/against it urself
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2020
samyj2477:

lols but on a serious note, go and take your bath with salt. There are many negative energies surrounding u bro. search online for.... Put a spoon of salt on ur water Nd take a bath. do it for at least 3 days.

doesn't seem a permanent solution
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
tyup:

My aged people use to believe Crows (Covus albus) are indications of Bad/ill luck so they don't allow them build near our vicinity

If you're a Christian visit ur pastor or pray over/against it urself

I have been praying... but still
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
The birds are following you because they saw their ancestor

I'm a human being. Homo sapien like you. How can a bird think I'm it's ancestor

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by freeman5050: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please what does it signify...I mean taking shower with salt Please I am ready to learn.

samyj2477:

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by samyj2477: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
freeman5050:
Please what does it signify...I mean taking shower with salt Please I am ready to learn.

ask Google
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by ramaju: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
You are under serious black magic attack or witchcraft spell. If you like argue but i have told you.

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Ngo24(f): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
freeman5050:

Sea salt is better, it wash away negative energy, make sure you say positive intentions while bathing,say what you want and what you don't,and believe you are free from all negativity and unwanted energy

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by adesoro80595: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
ramaju:
You are under serious black magic attack or witchcraft spell. If you like argue but i have told you.

Okay.
Righteousness89 what do you think?
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Righteousness89(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:

Okay.
Your words "2020 is Something Else got me Laughing "

Anyway On a Serious Basis!
Are you Genuinely Born-again ?
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your words "2020 is Something Else got me Laughing "

Anyway On a Serious Basis!
Are you Genuinely Born-again ?

Yes I'm
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Righteousness89(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:

Yes I'm

Open to Luke 10:19. You will see the Power Placed in your Hands as a Child of God

Also see Matthew 16:19
Whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven!
Bind the Source of that bird
Bind and Set ablaze the Kingdom they came from!

Prepare yourself to attend " And the Enemies Submitted Crusade of the Lords Chosen this weekend Saturday and Sunday at the Headquarters in Ijesha, Lagos..
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by kingxsamz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Which horror film did you watch 2months ago?

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Open to Luke 10:19. You will see the Power Placed in your Hands as a Child of God

Also see Matthew 16:19
Whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven!
Bind the Source of that bird
Bind and Set ablaze the Kingdom they came from!

Prepare yourself to attend " And the Enemies Submitted Crusade of the Lords Chosen this weekend Saturday and Sunday at the Headquarters in Ijesha, Lagos..

I'm located far away. But I'd begin to use the verse now. Kindly include me in your prayers
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:

They follow me too. I began to notice their presence when i became more spiritually inclined.

Something that happened recently was when I was praying and I can't remember exactly what I said, but immediately I said that, it seemed to have an instant effect on one of them because its reaction coincided with the point I released those words. I just wish I could remember what I said because it would have made more sense.

It appears they're sent to monitor me, but I'm not bothered about them because of my spiritual security. So if you're also have that, you have nothing to worry about as long as you don't lose that.

By the way, i don't know about you, but i also notice a lot of doves as well, especially in twos often flock around wherever I stay. I see that as a positive sign because I think the doves have a positive image in the Bible as that's also the form the Spirit of God took when He alighted upon Jesus.

Also sometime in 2018 I noticed that flocks of hen love to follow me whenever I pass by them, but I don't know if that's the same with everyone else.

So if I may ask, do you also have such experiences with such birds?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by JustLarah: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
They follow me too. I began to notice their presence when i became more spiritually inclined.

Something that happened recently was when I was praying and I can't remember exactly what I said, but immediately I said that, it seemed to have an instant effect on one of them because its reaction coincided with the point I released those words. I just wish I could remember what I said because it would have made more sense.

It appears they're sent to monitor me, but I'm not bothered about them because of my spiritual security. So if you're also have that, you have nothing to worry about as long as you don't lose that.

By the way, i don't know about you, but i also notice a lot of doves as well, especially in twos often flock around wherever I stay. I see that as a positive sign because I think the doves have a positive image in the Bible as that's also the form the Spirit of God took when He alighted upon Jesus.

Also sometime in 2018 I noticed that flocks of hen love to follow me whenever I pass by them, but I don't know if that's the same with everyone else.

So if I may ask, do you also have such experiences with such birds?

Thanks and God bless.

Thanks for reaching out. Your post is enlightening. Yeah, I noticed the flock of doves as well, I didn't write about them because I felt their presence was comforting. For the hens, no. The doves follow me everywhere as well.

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by freeman5050: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thank you sis Ngo24. But how can one get sea salt?

Ngo24:

Sea salt is better, it wash away negative energy, make sure you say positive intentions while bathing,say what you want and what you don't,and believe you are free from all negativity and unwanted energy
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by freeman5050: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
So you come here and talk what you do not know. Mtcheeww.

samyj2477:
ask Google
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:

Thanks for reaching out. Your post is enlightening. Yeah, I noticed the flock of doves as well, I didn't write about them because I felt their presence was comforting. For the hens, no. The doves follow me everywhere as well.
Thank God. It's my pleasure.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by samyj2477: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
freeman5050:
So you come here and talk what you do not know. Mtcheeww.

Lazy man
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by freeman5050: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Little man with no sense

samyj2477:
Lazy man
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by ramaju: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:

Okay.
Go for deliverance for permanent solution. Sea salt bath and several other cleansing techniques will only be temporal.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Kobojunkiee: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
JustLarah:

You have been watching too much TV is what the problem is. You need to clear your mind and leave the crows alone abeg... na you dey bother them.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by Fash20: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Leave the birds alone. Don't let them brain wash you that some birds are evil spirits bla bla bla.
Re: Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations by delkuf(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2020
JustLarah:

I'm located far away. But I'd begin to use the verse now. Kindly include me in your prayers
Some time I wonder how people are born again and this type of this move them. As how can you be born again and birds following you is a problem. They can follow you but they can't do anything. Oh, how I wish many of us know the power in the word of God. Who is in you is greater than who those birds is. Don't let it bother you. one of the devil greatest weapon is fear. When fear set in anxiety come and when you are anxious, then you are vulnerable. you are weak. make them dey follow you, them go tire. There was a certain time, this bird is will always come to the roof of my house and start shouting and making some sound. To me sincere, if not for the sounds that was disturbing me, I wouldn't have bother. So when I got fed up, I told someone that they should tell the owner of the bird that am angry. And that they are disturbing the son of the Almighty God. that was it. I didn't see or hear the sound of that bird again. immersed yourself in the word of God and trivia things like will not disturb you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally I'm Free from religion / BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 / Someone Said Joyce Meyers Is Seductive, How True Is That?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.