Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Da Grand Entry (word Of Triumph) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Da Grand Entry (word Of Triumph) (733 Views)

E.v.e- Da Final Chapter! / Da Big Shish Dippa / cheating(a peom for all the cheaters in da house) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Da Grand Entry (word Of Triumph) by milkywayz: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
[color=Black][/color][b][i][/i]Like black smiths in a basement time slipped without knowlegeable fragment of reason my quite prose explains how strange faces emerge with defeated concience like the last days on a quest i searched trough deaths' sanctuary for its legacy and unfailing dark mythology a trap that defied reason i sat on its altar-slab for the slauther of men trough all season these non-fiction  hit me on the face like a summer lightning my  strong heart became frightened religion became a vane the reason why for ages life was slained these raw cause ancestors search in vain till they drop like the cold rain the truth was rejected like a cursed offering darkness defeated light with no base like an ofan like bones rules were broken insanities' faces became outspoken my chains of activist broke from my school of toughts like the prison of askaban the soul of my ideas arose like from the dust as my candles burns "ELOHIM" self-breath bless God who grant councel to voice of the chosen one the knowledge of the mind  who won the battle aginst death by the other of the mengerd birth.  [/b]
Re: Da Grand Entry (word Of Triumph) by RuuDie(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2007
wish you'd put it in lines and punctuated properly , it'd be much more appealing!

(1) (Reply)

The Sins Of A Madman / Please Read My Story! / Anguish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.