Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Congratulations To Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congratulations To Biden (667 Views)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / Pastor Dana Coverstone Reveals What Will Happen To Biden On December 17th 2020 / US Election Result Live! Trump Loosing To Biden (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
I think it's safe to say Biden has won...

Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
He has taken over Wisconsin and Michigan from Trump
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's likely he might flip Pennsylvania
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
But considering how close it is.... Trump will not concede, he might go to court or try to create some kind of unrest
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan.... Trump won them 4 years ago.

Now he's losing them
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump called Africa a shit hole...and he never stepped his foot in any African country in his four years in office. What baffles me is the way Nigerians are supporting him despite imposing strict visa bans on us.
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
I know it is always difficult for an incumbent president to loose reelection.... But Trump's behaviour will make it more easier
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
I think it's safe to say Biden has won...
WI is Wisconsin
MI is Michigan
NV is Nevada
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Freestainworld(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is a careless talker, reason this is happening to him now, not that he did too bad but his performance can be rated on average.
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Trump called Africa a shit hole...and he never stepped his foot in any African country in his four years in office. What baffles me is the way Nigerians are supporting him despite imposing strict visa bans on us.

The only explanation I can muster is that Nigerians don't think deep & critically. Same reason why none of our organizational structures is functioning properly, our people are.mostly oafs who act/talk even without thinking at all.
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Harkonnen:

The only explanation I can muster is that Nigerians don't think deep & critically. Same reason why none of our organizational structures is functioning properly, our people are.mostly oafs who act/talk even without thinking at all.
True...I agree with you.

I felt so embarrassed when I saw a parade for him in onitsha...I was like what the fvck!

This man doesn't give 2 shits about you guys, why all these.

My own prayer is that when Biden comes onboard he should soft pedal on the visa ban so we Nigerians can give our American dreams a shot
Re: Congratulations To Biden by adunade14786: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Congratulations To Biden by Nazgul: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
adunade14786:
Obviously...

(1) (Reply)

US Election: Recount In Georgia / South Africa’s Former President Jacob Zuma Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison / Boxing Legend, Vladmir Klicschko Joins Ukrainian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.