Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA (825 Views)

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by mecedonia(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Presenting My Support For The Re-election of President Donald Trump of United States of America.
By Sir Don Ubani; KSC, JP
Okwubunka of Asa.
1st November, 2020.

American Democracy, which is believed to be the most stable in the world, actually did not necessarily start with the Declaration of Independence in 1776. It also may not have begun in 1788 when the American Constitution was ratified by the States. Even 1789 when the first American President, George Washington, was elected could not be said to have marked the commencement of American Democracy.

Lest I am misunderstood, there has been a raging controversy amongst Political Historans on who actually was the first President of America. While some argue that John Hanson elected to the Presidency in 1781 by Thirteen Original English Colonies was the first President of America, many others, including Yours Sincerely, strongly and most convincingly hold that George Washington was the first President of the United States of America.

The justification is simple. Under the Articles of Confederation that produced John Hanson as President, the United States had no Executive Arm. The President of the Congress was merely a Ceremonial Position within the Confederation Congress. He had no Executive Powers. The Presidency of John Hanson could be likened to that of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe of Nigeria between 1959 and 1963.

American Democracy emerged from a Delicate Crucible of Democratic Test. That was in 1796 when President George Washington, Declining to Serve a Third Term in Office, had Voluntarily Retired from Active Politics. In his patriotic altruistic liberal thought, he had considered the negative implications and consequences that could arise if he accepted a Third Term and, probably, died in Office. He reasoned that should that happen, his successors would insist on serving a Third Term. He, therefore, retired and made way for the election of President John Adams in 1797 and, by so doing, laid the foundation of a Two-Term Presidency. American Democracy is, for that reason, said to have its roots in 1797.

Between President George Washington and the incumbent President, Donald Trump, the United States of America had had forty-three other Presidents. Donald Trump (74 years) is, therefore, the Forty-Fifth President.

Apart from President Abraham Lincoln (1860) who was elected the 16th President of the United States of America, having taken advantage of a deeply divided Democratic Party, to emerge as the first American President on the platform of Republican Party, no other President had done as much for America as Donald Trump has done.

Before his emergence in 2017, American economy was in a very precarious state, with a very high rate of unemployment. It was almost at the nadir of economic chaos and collapse. Today, among other accomplishments, the Trump Administration can easily and verifiably lay claim to the following achievements;
(1) Almost Four Million Jobs have been created since his inauguration on January 20, 2017,
(2) More Americans are now employed than ever recorded,
(3) Creation of more than Four Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs,
(4) Manufacturing Jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than three decades,
(5) Economic Growth in the last quarter hit 4.2 %,
(6) New Unemployment Claims recently hit a 49-Year Low,
(7) Median Household Income has hit highest level ever recorded,
(cool African-American Unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded and the same applies to Hispanic-Americans,
(9) Women's Unemployment rate has hit it's lowest in 65 years,
(10) Youth Unemployment has also recorded the lowest in nearly half a century,
(11) Signing of the Biggest Tax Cut ever recorded in the history of America, which has vigorously given sustainable impetus to vibrancy in economic growth,
(12) Enacted Regulated Relief for Commercial Banks and Credit Unions,
(13) His America First Policy has consistently Exposed Africa's Inept Leadership that has, for many years, left the African Continent vulnerable to complications of lack of development,
(14) His open concern over unrestricted killing of Christians in Nigeria by terrorist Fulani herdsmen has, so far, served as a check and balance on the excesses of the terrorist gang,
(15) His condemnation of Obama's Sodomy that the Democrats shamelessly honour as Same Sex Marriage,
(16) His Overt Expression of Belief in Jehovah God,
(17) His Recognition of Jerusalem as Capital of Israel and
(18) His Indisputable Transparency and Accountability in Running the Affairs of Government.

If I were an American Voter, except God would decree otherwise, nothing, I repeat nothing, would debar me from casting my vote for President Donald Trump.

I, therefore, urge all American Voters with good conscience and concern for the future to cast their votes for President Donald Trump, as I look forward to hearing the good news of his Expected Electoral Victory on the Statutory First Tuesday of this Month of November, 2020.

Okwubunka of Asa.
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by GavelSlam: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
They must grant you that Visa by fire by force.
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
you are mad
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by HuntSon(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
What has Trump done for you as a black man?? Stop living in the delusion that's he's Godsent or he will grant u Biafra
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by Ikinternational: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
At least you write n express yourself very well. Even those that disagree can't have any qualms with that.

But for your knowledge, Nigerians in US don't spend more than 2secs worrying about who is the president.

Everyone or should I say most are focused on improving their personal situation. N by extension, their family.

US presidency is background noise. Or for those Nigerians that have already made it. They might care more
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by helinues: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
He may be one of the people that organised the rally for Trump in Nigeria yesterday.

Money kupe
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by Ikinternational: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
HuntSon:
What has Trump done for you as a black man?? Stop living in the delusion that's he's Godsent or he will grant u Biafra

Why can't you people ever analyze a situation correctly?

Trump support in Nigeria is mostly Religion Based.
He's solidly behind Israel and is openly against gay marriage unlike Obama.

And he appears to be a man of action when it comes to dealing with radical muslims. Those are the things that endears him to Christians.

I don't think any sane person is thinking he's going to grant Biafra when he literally never talks about it.
Even Kanu never says he's going to get Biafra through Trump

2 Likes

Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by awollowo: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who is bankrolling you Oga?
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by HuntSon(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

Why can't you people ever analyze a situation correctly?

Trump support in Nigeria is mostly Religion Based.
He's solidly behind Israel and is openly against gay marriage unlike Obama.

And he appears to be a man of action when it comes to dealing with radical muslims. Those are the things that endears him to Christians.

I don't think any sane person is thinking he's going to grant Biafra when he literally never talks about it.
Even Kanu never says he's going to get Biafra through Trump

In other words you're supporting Trump because he hates people based on race, sexuality and religious orientations... typical Nigerian
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by Ikinternational: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
HuntSon:

In other words you're supporting Trump because he hates people based on race, sexuality and religious orientations... typical Nigerian

I gave you an analysis. (from an Igboman that dey US)
You intentionally misconstrue the analysis
Only to counter with accusing me of also being a bigot like Trump

No where did you acknowledge your initial statement might've been wrong..lol
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by HuntSon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

I gave you an analysis. (from an Igboman that dey US)
You intentionally misconstrue the analysis
Only to counter with accusing me of also being a bigot like Trump

No where did you acknowledge your initial statement might've been wrong..lol

That's what you said Sir!
Re: Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA by IamPlato(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
.Let me tell you something, if you have a parent who allows you do whatever you want, allows you make decisions without guiding you on right and wrong or a parent that does the opposite, who would you appreciate more?

Trump is rude, arrogant, unapologetically blunt, smart, tough, stubborn, his approach to success is different from the methods of Obama and Co.

Trump loves and cherishes America, he boasts about his country and is quick to criticize countries that are failing.

Trump called Nigeria a shit hole, was he lying? He said “Nigeria the giant of Africa imports every thing including match stick, did he lie?

Trump would rather tell you straight in the face that “what you said is the most stupid thing I have ever heard” instead of saying “I’m sorry what you said is not the right thing to say”
He is blunt and it’s natural of him to be, if you can’t deal with truth then avoid trump

Trump Has Never Been A Perfect person And No Motherfvcker on Earth Is Perfect.

But Trump Is Far Better Than Biden... America Wants To Make The Same Foolish Mistake Nigerians Made By Voting In Buhari

Trump Is Better Than Obama...

Every person criticizing Trump will not do better if given a chance at the seat of power.

If the problems of a country are put before you as a leader you might lose your sanity.

Trump has done everything thing possible to make his country and the world a peace place but there are too many enemies against him. His method and bluntness of ruling is what people don’t like. Trump his bitterly honest, he doesn’t care if you like it or not, all he knows is that he has got to do that which is right.

Any Fvcking Nigerian Who Says Trump His Racist Should Have Their Tongue Cut Off, show Me A Nigerian Who Is Not Tribalistic, motherfvckin hypocrites

Trump Is A Straight Up Man compared To The Likes Of Obama who Has Other Motives.

Trump Rules Like A Father Or King, if Americans Want Something if He Sees Its Not Right for Them And Could Be Against God or Have Tough Consequences then He Wouldnt Give It. Its Like Refuse To Let You Teenage Child date A Guy, she Will Hate You For It Today But Love You for It Tomorrow

Trump stood against abortion and people attacked him, well Bleep you. Abortion is murder, deal with the truth

Everybody blaming trump for corona virus, you surely didn’t expect trump to magically stop millions from dying, nobody even knows for sure when the virus entered the country because anyone could have the virus and no machine can detect it quick enough. The virus entering the country was not trump’s fault. But the democrats want to eat his brains because of it

I Am Sure Americans That Still Have Brains In Their head Could See That. The Democrats Used That Virus Strongly Against Him To Make Him look Foolish.

At Least I Know The Foolish Ones now.

Whether Trump Wins Or Loses Trump Is Far more smarter.

Trump Loves America More Than The Democrats do

Trump successfully negotiated peace between two countries of different religions, he did it twice, would Obama do that?

If they want Biden then Good Luck to them

Mean while, Nigerian youths ready to change nigeria

Read this book
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

It's free

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rockets Fired At Israel From Lebanon / Armenian President Resigns Over Lack Of Power / Meghan Markle Was Dis-invited From Seeing Queen Elizabeth In The Final Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.