Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance (2886 Views)

Nairaland Mentioned In The Starcomms Private Placement Petition / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
does anyone know what the deal is on their private placement. i got the forms, which mention that sterling capital is handling this. however having spoken to sterling capital, they had no clue.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Kashif(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
It might be wise then for you to start lacing your shoes!
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2007
mate i dont have any laces that need to be tied. should you have any valuable insight it would be appreciated, and not ur wise comments
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by damoche07(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
Chairman,how can i get a copy of that private placement form.We can speak on the issue instead of saying wise words when an oppotunity comes along. Expecting ur mail at damoche07@yahoo.com
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Femtex(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
Same here. I will like to get a copy of that form @ pirates89@yahoo.com
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by dolami(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
am interested in the form send it to me dolamos@yahoo.com
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by windywendy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
Is goldlink really doing a private placement? please send me too the placement memo or whatever other documents you may have at windywendy121@hotmail.com thanks. We can then read and analyze
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2007
have mailed it to you
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2007
windywendy if you could pls mail it around to the above it would be appreciated. guys if you know anyone at goldlink or sterling capital pls find out if it is genuine
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by chukkie(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2007
@oyibommm

Pls can u send the private placement 4 gold link to my email- chuksnwams@yahoo.com so dat i will start making inquiries @sterling capital thanks i appreciate
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2007
its on !!! however not thru sterling capital. you can contact goldlink after the 15th july. they mentioned a broker by the name of Alan Grange , anyone heard of them ?
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by chukkie(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2007
@oyibommm

Please send the private placement forms 4 gold link to my email- chuksnwams@yahoo.com, is it on or wil it com on 15 july, pls send me the forms
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2007
the forms will only be ready on the 15th. you can collect it directly from them. the form that i have is not correct as it mentions sterling capital who is not the issueing house
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by damoche07(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hi guys,i want anybody who can, should try and make enqiuries about this information cos am not in lagos.Any info gathered should be shared please.Thats why we are Nairalanders.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by oyibommm: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2007
damoche have spoken to them on the phone and they have advised to speak to them on the 15th july. here is their tel number 01 475 2247. i am sure they will courier the docs to you when its ready.
anybody know how i can get a hold on guinea insurance ?
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by BOLANLEMCN(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2007
@oyibommm

thanks so much. i would love to have the form too. my email addy is bogidan@nigeria.multichoice.co.za

tx
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Forfavour(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2007
I'm interested too when the form is officially out. Hope it's going to be a good investment

Guys do contact me @ my mail address

feldavlu@yahoo.ie
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by idea(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2007
pls i need the forms too. thanks my email addy is: idea1612@yahoo.com
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Pelican(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2007
Please send me the form too. tempore07@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by agbekoya(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2007
Hi Oyibommm,
Please I like to be informed when the scheme finally takes off.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by ak47(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2007
@oyibommm & windywendy,

Please mail me the memo/prospectus for this offer at akachi2@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by pamit(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
since the purpose of this thread is to find out about the public placement. I'll suggest we upload the form on this page. Anyways, my email is shen_chui@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Dumsky(m): 3:58am On Jul 19, 2007
Guys,
any news on the goldlink private placement? It's past 15th.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by pamit(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2007
@windywndy,

I just sent u a mail. Pls, I need the Goldlink forms

Thanks
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by lokia(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
@ all

pls i need the propectus of goldlinks. anyone who has it should pls mail it to me.

thanks
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by diva4eva(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2007
I'll also like a copy pf the private placement form, pls send to amaleux@yahoo.com. i'll really appreciate this
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by PNX: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2007
please send me a copy also. My email addy is glamalik@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2007
Please send me a copy @~~~~~~
Thanks.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by ntuedor(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2007
Do send me a copy of the prospectus also, my email add is ntuedor2002@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by windywendy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
@all who've sent me emails requesting for the private placement memo and/or forms:

I don't have either one. The only thing I learnt is that the private placement will commence sometime at the end of July or in August. I have no other info.

thanks!
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Panadol(m): 4:44am On Aug 15, 2007
Please attach the form to the forum. Thanks!
Re: Private Placement - Goldlink Insurance by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please could you kindly send the private placement form to me too. my id is crystalfizo@yahoo.com.
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 9 Books Every Leader Should Read / Motivation For The Day / How To Become A Data Reseller (no worry about share limit or validity issues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.