Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone (1005 Views)

Which Phone Between The Range Of 100k Will You Recommend For A Heavy User / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by MONEY247: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
So I hear people say they are heavy user when it comes to phone usage.....

How many hours does a heavy user battery stays...

Abeg explain sirs...
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2020
I have joined the league of heavy users courtesy of Coronavirus and ASUU strike.

Thank God for 24/7 hour power supply on the island. I don't have issues with battery although overheating is common and data usage matters. Last year, I barely finish 5GB in a month but my phone consumed 26GB last month.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by DanJukun(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2020
"Heavy" is relative; even in real life - depending on one's build and strength abi.

Those who are critical of itel/transsion phones usually set the benchmark of "heavy" around gaming.

My own heavy could be purely based on
large files downloads, Social media, video streaming etc.

My itel phone copes with my own type of heavy and that's it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I have joined the league of heavy users courtesy of Coronavirus and ASUU strike.

Thank God for 24/7 hour power supply on the island. I don't have issues with battery although overheating is common and data usage matters. Last year, I barely finish 5GB in a month but my phone consumed 26GB last month.
You're truly welcome
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Only 26GB....... grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by Mohbola(f): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Means you're always pressing phone
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by DarkJeddi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
T
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by 11Anonymous(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mohbola:
Means you're always pressing phone
Not really.
Means you're doing stuff that are tasking to the CPU and consume lots of battery power.

Chatting on whatsapp isn't a heavy task on the phone.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by Realboygenius(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
10 to 11 hours on my Pouvoir 4 Pro
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by AmadorSays: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
I think it's means you are doing multiple things at once that tasks the OS of your phone heavily, imagine chatting, surfing the internet and playing games for long hours simultaneously. Doing this for a very long time like over 7 hours should qualify you as a heavy user. I'm glad my Camon 12 air 4000 mAh battery can serve me for long hours too
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by scarycuteface(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pressing phone 247
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heavy User Of Phone by edoairways: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
DanJukun:
"Heavy" is relative; even in real life - depending on one's build and strength abi.

Those who are critical of itel/transsion phones usually set the benchmark of "heavy" around gaming.

My own heavy could be purely based on
large files downloads, Social media, video streaming etc.

My itel phone copes with my own type of heavy and that's it.
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus 90%BH 128gig Black Available @110k / Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs Nokia 3.4 / Infinix Hot 8 Pro AVAILABLE FOR NEW OWNER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.