Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall (53179 Views)

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
tammie24:
Too bad

Coming from someone who has a terrible shape

With her fat face!

Women are just mean.. Especially to their fellow women

Women are naturally mean to anyone they feel superior to.

They are only nice if there's a reward for being nice.

5 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by illicit(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jaxxcode:

Why must you comment ...

I don't like d skirt tongue
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by krownie: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Lolssssss...Abeg guy shoot me...
beautiful smile babe.. what's your take on the invigilator & the girl?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by sweetrace(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
nedekid:

When you call Nigerians aside to to tell them such they quarell instead of taking it in good fate and correcting oneself. It's is Untill the get embarrassed outside they realize their folly.

Her action is totally wrong. In another country, she’ll be sued for emotional trauma and made to pay. If she talked to the girl in private and she refused to listen, then she could limit her interactions with the girl afterwards. After all, she was only there to invigilate.

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Femeto: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Like say she no dey stink too.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
krownie:

beautiful smile babe.. what's your take on the invigilator & the girl?
Lolssssss.... My dear hv been speechless.....
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Judolisco:
shey make me shoot you?
hahaha... Ur free to...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Moddam: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mokason288:
I remembered the last time I visited Ibadan... One keke passed me along IWO road if you see body odor from moving Keke embarassed
I had to leave Ibadan that same day before I die

YORUBA Amaka

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
such is life

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by lightangel65i(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Babara1994:
That woman was so mean.

Very mean if she stinks can't you call her out and tell her privately

2 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by krownie: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Lolssssss.... My dear hv been speechless.....
your beauty makes me speechless too
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don't support such public humiliation.

I also advise people to take care of their body, bathe, brush the teeth, well, try fewer fats in the diet, and drink water regularly to avoid dry mouth, which brings more odor, avoid too much sugar, chocolates may also lead to bad breath due to persistent bacteria in the mouth.

I understand some people are struggling with body odor, So it is not an easy thing

2 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jaxxy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:
Any girl they wears that yellow skirt must truly have stinking pussy....

What has that got to do with writing the exam Some teachers are truly dumb.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Exactly, I think she is okay with what she wore, it's colorful, especially for Ladies
jaxxy:

What has that got to do with writing the exam Some teachers are truly dumb.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
But this throws some insight, into how some people think, very irrational, I advise people to take this into consideration
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
krownie:
your beauty makes me speechless too
Chaii... am still speechless...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by krownie: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:

mind if I follow & pm you?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin
jay98:
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by baby124: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
That invigilator get mental problem. See how she’s fighting everybody. Classless agbero
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
krownie:

mind if I follow & pm you?
Sure....
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by EM123: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
That is how female lecturers miss behave , they feel as if they don't have stain on their body . I pray that girl's problem will be transfered to her so that she will know what she is facing.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Deemayor: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:

If your sister don ever wear the same yellow skirt that means she equally has the same smelling pussy

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Mokason288(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Moddam:
yoruba girls no dey too bath sha there is nothing we can do about it
Especially Ibadan people

2 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by krownie: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Sure....
ke!!! Omalicha

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by krownie: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
EM123:
That is how female lecturers miss behave , they feel as if they don't have stain on their body . I pray that girl's problem will be transfered to her so that she will know what she is facing.

some invigilators can be really B*stard thats how one wanted to carry her useless family problem to come & disturb my blues during gce
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by nedekid: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
sweetrace:

Her action is totally wrong. In another country, she’ll be sued for emotional trauma and made to pay. If she talked to the girl in private and she refused to listen, then she could limit her interactions with the girl afterwards. After all, she was only there to invigilate.
Ok. I see your point.

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by MozB: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Instead of Disgrace, use the word embarass. She didn't disgrace her. She embarassed her.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mokason288:
I remembered the last time I visited Ibadan... One keke passed me along IWO road if you see body odor from moving Keke embarassed
I had to leave Ibadan that same day before I die

YORUBA Amaka

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

So, only Yorubas ride keke in Ibadan?

What if the rider is from your tribe?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Inogettime: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why would a one time student's body odor be an invigilator's concern...Even if she has a strong body odor it shouldnt be said in such a ignominious manner well I don't blame the lady...No sexism here but I find females in official places acting all cocky and strict when it isn't needed its just a stinking insecurity so as to be seen as the boss(who gives a damn who rules??)
and I noticed that ladies themselves don't like female bosses for example I saw the way girls were happier with male invigilator around and feel down whenever a female one was posted to our class during an exams...that was so rude to be frank!!!
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Chiemeka1: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
She stinks too! What is wrong with her?

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nastofar(f): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:

As in lol. That skirt dey irritate me die.

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:

Who raised men like these? Filthy �

3 Likes

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:

Will you keep quiet!

Just imagine that girl was your daughter or sister treated like that. Even if she has mouth odour, the invigilator was a demon like you. So mean!

Many of you guys show the kind of homes you come from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.