Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall (53178 Views)

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by lkillbrokehoes: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2020
jay98:
Hehe.. Vanilla kill u der...
Really? so u don't hv sense self smh
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by abbas74(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2020
yes that's my whatsapp number 08134540287...also expect chat from me too�
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by NkanAkpanika: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2020
udemzyudex:
This is a big offence in Akwa-ibom state according to what I heard.
yes

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by dangotesmummy: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2020
peppermint7:
This pure shit. If to say na me if a for no tear u slap make ogun kee me.
Don’t the teach this pple ethics
How do you talk to students like this. she just scatter that girl self esteem like that.
Finally my advice to y’all hustle money oo
So that you send ur ward to a private university where the know how to deal with pples psychology
tear invigilator slap and get arrested cheesy

Like you don't know security are around
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by KingMack(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2020
jay98:
Hehehe.... I don't agree to this your offer o....

Better start oo..how are you doing today and how is the weather over there?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2020
KingMack:

Better start oo..how are you doing today and how is the weather over there?
hmmmm.... Am shrinking here.... The weather is too hot...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by vickydevoka(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2020
emrain:

Women are naturally mean to anyone they feel superior to.

They are only nice if there's a reward for being nice.
Not all women, buh u are right. Most women are nice to you if de know de can get something from you
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Franktom247:
Women are the greatest problem to women in case you dont know na me talk am

As in eh! one is currently trying to make sure I lost my spot but God big pass her. Is even our male colleagues that put her where she belongs just because am not from their community.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by KingMack(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2020
jay98:
hmmmm.... Am shrinking here.... The weather is too hot...

Like seriouslysad where are you located?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2020
KingMack:

Like seriouslysad where are you located?
I stay in Enugu...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by peppermint7(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
tear invigilator slap and get arrested cheesy

Like you don't know security are around
if to sey na nonsense school a de go. U for see me for fp one day.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Cousin9999: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2020
They're probably fighting over a man.

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by KingMack(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2020
jay98:
I stay in Enugu...
kpele..lemme HV a hi on WhatsApp 070five7five7nine3eight0 wink
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Gberali: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2020
If not because of the yansh
I wan say the woman no get sense angry
Abubakraheemat:
Wonder shall never ends shaaa,
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Africangiants(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Do you know that some things hamper your inability to make money or stay in a healthy relationship. SELF ESTEEM: the act of how you perceive and see yourself. If you have low self esteem then you may likely suffer depression etc. Here is How to improve self esteem and how to boost self confidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3DoPSd0_2Q
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by lkillbrokehoes: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2020
jay98:
Hehe.. Vanilla kill u der...
It's very obvious u stink down south, I don't trust Nigerian girls
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by dangotesmummy: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2020
peppermint7:
if to sey na nonsense school a de go. U for see me for fp one day.
what will it profit you to read,spend money and time in school and then from exam centre you land in police station receiving panel beating till your people come and bail you out
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by peppermint7(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
what will it profit you to read,spend money and time in school and then from exam centre you land in police station receiving panel beating till your people come and bail you out
Am attending a more sensible school where lecturers respect students
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by nairalandian237: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2020
CONTACT US! TO RESERVE A SEAT TODAY
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by dangotesmummy: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
peppermint7:

Am attending a more sensible school where lecturers respect students
good for you. At least you understand nobody get monopoly of craze. the only reason they're respecting you is because of their salary.hence the wide difference between public and private schools
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by peppermint7(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
good for you. At least you understand nobody get monopoly of craze. the only reason they're respecting you is because of their salary.hence the wide difference between public and private schools
whatever Nigeria is already bleeped. Nonsense mentality
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by helenpate: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
For any kind of cheap essay writing , you can visit topassignmentservice.com and submit your requirement, they will get back to you with a custom solution according to your requirements.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Alaga2222(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
noobs123:
That’s how some people invite unnecessary problems into their lives. You don’t know who is she or where she belongs to, you are shouting she stinks she stinks.

Na true ooo May God save us from the words that comes out of our mouth..
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by KingMack(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
jay98:
I stay in Enugu...

Hey jay98

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.