Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss (933 Views)

"My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by envoymedia: 2:45am On Nov 05, 2020
I've Been Hospitalized With Hardcore Fever And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss

iRokoTV boss, Jason Njoku on Wednesday evening gave an update on his battle with Coronavirus, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that on October 28, he disclosed that he and his wife, Mary Remmy, had tested positive for the novel virus.

In a tweet posted on his handle on November 4, Jason disclosed that their children all tested negative for the virus while his wife only has minor fatigue. He revealed that since Monday, he has been hospitalized and has been on oxygen to support his breathing.

He tweeted:

''Thanks all for your wishes. The kids all tested negative so they're fine. @MrsMaryNjoku other than minor fatigue is fine. Me? This thing beat me up at home for a week. Since Monday I've been hospitalized with hardcore fever & need oxygen to support my breathing. It will pass''
https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1324077997226401796?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1370549/ive-hospitalized-hardcore-fever-need-oxygen-support-breathing-irokotv-boss/

Lalasticlala

Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by blackpanthar: 2:48am On Nov 05, 2020
He will recover o, we refuse to loose anyone again in 2020... amen

1 Like

Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by Depreacherman(m): 4:04am On Nov 05, 2020
More reasons to pay more attention to your health ... businesses can wait when ill but you can never take days off when healthy... quick recovery I pray �
Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by meobizy(f): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2020
I hope he gets better. If he goes then he achieved things many Nigerians will never realize in their lifetime. I don’t understand Nigerians and their “blood of Jesus” proclamations; your family has a history of heart disease and the blood of Jesus alone will avoid it? I laugh in scriptures.
Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by Todayswind(f): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2020
So this Corona of a thing is real in Nigeria??
May God protect us
Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by Felyyaks(f): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Get well soon
Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by ikennamadu1(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Todayswind:
So this Corona of a thing is real in Nigeria??
May God protect us

he is in America.. not Nigeria
Re: I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2020
His case is not serious otherwise he would not have time to be taking pics to upload to social media undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Photoshopped Family Picture Of Don Jazzy And Rihanna That Got Fans Talking / Cardi B Shows Off Val Flowers And Balloons Display From Offset / Kimoprah Is Serving A Fine Lady Necessity As She Flaunts Sexy Body In Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.