Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (56201 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by IamHeWrites: 3:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Reggae singer Patoranking on Wednesday thanked rapper Reminisce for giving him a shot in 2012 when he was unknown.

Igbere TV reports that the 30-year-old posted to Twitter a picture of Reminisce’s 2012 album Book of Rap Stories, saying he was grateful for the opportunity.

He said, “God bless You @IamReminisce Real OG before IG…You gave me a shot in 2012 to be on your album When no one knew who I was…Thank You Alaga. Grateful.”

https://twitter.com/patorankingfire/status/1324016662241284096?s=20

Patoranking started as a street jam and carnival dancer before his music career kicked off.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by jeffizy(m): 3:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Good of him.

History must not be forgotten.

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by wittyt98(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2020
twale reminisce. I hail u boss

not many people can do that in this savage Nigerian music industry full of hypocrisy. only few made artiste dey uplift others.. the rest nor send whether u rise or u dey stagnant.

them go see upcoming acts for show begging for just one minute free performance, instead of encouragement, dem go mock the person efforts, abuse him swag or song.. Dem nor send cus them don already make am. some go even say make their body guard push u comot.... chai
upcoming musicians dey experience mad things for this Lagos

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Perfecttouch(m): 5:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Do good so it can live after you and always be remembered for it

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by femi4: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Bigups to legendary beats. Gave the album the hit track "2mussh"

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Karlman: 5:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Givers never lack

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Verification
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by mayklef(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Baba hafusa sha lalaga!!

51 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by MVLOX(m): 5:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Love it when people appreciate the little others do for them.... to the giver it may be little but to the receiver it is massive.....

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Todayswind(f): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Eeya we rise by lifting others up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Ayomarcel(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2020
My brother always do good.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by fmcjunior(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2020
It's good to always look back and see where you are coming from, those that helped you along the way. Count your blessings and appreciate the real ones. We always need people to help us but try as much as possible to appreciate them when you're made.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Freestainworld(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2020
This is why it is good to be good.

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by PlayerMeji: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Yoruba lágbá

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by sade38436: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Bigups to legendary beats. Gave the album the hit tracking

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Vyzz: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2020
cool

Respect To Reminisce
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by 444crop: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2020
I love it more when people do not have to hesitate to help one another..... Humanity

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Gadafii: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
THAT PATORANKING NOW HAS GONE FAR AHEAD OF REMININSCE , SOMETIMES WE ARE THE LAUNCHING PAD FOR OTHERS, GOD USE US TO LIFT THEM..

36 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by EbukaHades10(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2020
femi4:
Bigups to legendary beats. Gave the album the hit tracking
Especially that 2mussh. The album dey alright.

Here I was, thinking it was Timaya that gave him the opportunity as per Alubarika tins

41 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by salbis(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2020
May we locate our ladder to success before we depart this world in Jesus name.
P.S: How many upcoming acts can say of that about Patoranking?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by CreativeHub37(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
angry
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Nice one Baba

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by setobaba: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Abule crooner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by ATEAMS: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
It’s better to be your genuine self, and have fewer of the right kinds of people in your life, than it is to surround yourself with those who only accept you as long as you conform to their idea of who you should be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Omezif(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Some people don't understand this world, many have stub their foot to stones for going astray. The help you give to the need ones sticks in their mind and God is always remember it.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by sybersofty(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Todayswind:
Eeya we rise by lifting others up
Lift me na... I beg

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Olatlaccon(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Especially that 2mussh. The album dey alright.

Here I was, thinking it was Timaya that gave him the opportunity as per Alubarika tins
Brother me too think say na Timaya make am blow....I been tink he been dey Timaya label sef

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by topshotnista(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Never forget the humble beginnings

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Good one, I pray you also help others move up too!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by dederocs(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
One of the best in Naija rap scene.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.