Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (56221 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by haryomikun(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
femi4:
Bigups to legendary beats. Gave the album the hit track "2mussh"
Sorry? I think Kako Bii Chicken was an even bigger hit
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by silverlinen(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
When hard work meets hardwork
everything go bam
It takes a real OG to recognize an OG

PEACE
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by gmacnoms(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
That track 5 eh?
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by magicminister: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Unlike Falz team than threw away your demo cd in 2013. Lol... Pato, you’ve done well for yourself!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by salt1: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
MVLOX:
Love it when people appreciate the little others do for them.... to the giver it may be little but to the receiver it is massive.....

To the giver it may be little but to the receiver it is massive
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by teekaymax: 5:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Gadafii post=95711391[b:
]THAT PATORANKING NOW HAS GONE FAR AHEAD OF REMININSCE ,[/b][b][/b] SOMETIMES WE ARE THE LAUNCHING PAD FOR OTHERS, GOD USE US TO LIFT THEM..
That's a very wrong thing to say bomode ba laso bi agba ......... Even Pato can't say he's gone ahead of Remilekun Khalid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.