Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28821 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do To Make Money? by DeGenius3(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
most times people complain that they dont have money,

now my question is ,

what things do you know you possess?

can you think of a way you can make use of it to make money?

think here,
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by sleezyd: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
anything
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=72pt]WORK!!![/size]
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by dominusy: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2011
Not all work gives good returns, search for right information and you find yourself making good money with little work!!!
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by NAIJA4US: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
pls, i like to take part in article writing, can i have the website?or how can i start yje process?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Misterpaul(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
Use your diick do ritual,
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by 1money: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
There is something you know that others do not know. Package that information and sell. You can sell it via ebooks, physical books, audio and videos. You can make good money doing this.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Hod1000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ Misterpaul, nawa for you. Is dat the answer you will give a bro in need. If you have something doing, den count yoursef lucky cos not everybody have a job or biz. Why not suggest gud advise for him. It isn;o't fair naa.

@ Poster, it depend on your location and your mind set. Think of any business you want to do and post it here so we can review it for you. That's why we are here. I will be back with my own idea or suggestion, cos my lappy wan trip off.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by DeGenius3(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
i agree with you 1money. and that is really what i've been doing to make some cash.

and i think it's the best way to make wealth.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by bosa1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ ayodele, pls can you give me the site that pay for articles from $3-$5
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by jlatifah00: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ayodele please give the webiste that pays for articles here is my email address, odukoyahenryazeez@live.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by liujenny(f): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2011
to find ur custmers and markets.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by kolawole09: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2011
there are diferent business out there just look for one
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by mydove(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2011
@Ayodele I'll greatly appretiate it if u can give me the webiste(s) of articles for pay,my email address is m_ydove@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by topsy1971: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2011
Very easy, look at your immediate environment. Size up the people around and identify various things that worries them. You can turn their problems to money.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by QG: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2011
@Ayodele123 can u share some of the sites for writing jobs am interested thank you so much.
sannaziza@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by QG: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2011
@Ayodele123 can u please share the sites for such writing jobs am interested. Thank you sannaziza@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by okeyistic(m): 2:46am On Jul 11, 2011
You can do football trading business and you could be raking in 30,000 naira weekly effortlessly online,trading the various matches in the world on your laptop or desk top. You only need some dirty secrets to trade profitably on football.In my own estimation football trading is the quickest way to make money online. Need more details you can shoot me an email : successlinkplus at gmail dot com for details

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 12, 2011
There are many things you can do on the internet to make at least some rewarding money. Examples of such are blogging, sport bets, article writing and the likes, in fact, Forex and product marketing has proved over time to be a good and rewarding endeavor but all just depends on what you can do at your own best. I can really assist you if you need any guide, perhaps, we may share ideas.
Regards.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by afos123(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
The easiest way to make money is not to engage yourself in a lucrative business neither is it to have a lot
of money to put into it. You do not make money because you are hard working. You may be working very
hard in the wrong direction. Physics defined work as distance moved by the application of force IN A SPECIFIED
DIRECTION. So, if you are working, it must be in the specified direction in order to make money.

From my valuable years of involvement in money making ventures, I discovered that the easiest way to make
money is to locate or identify an expert in your area of interest and pay the PRICE to follow him. I assure you,
you will not spend anything near what you would have spent if you take another route. I must confess that it is
better to spend time searching for a Master worthy to be followed than to give an endless search to systems that
teach how to make money, the authors of whom you know little or nothing about. LOCATE YOUR TEACHER AND YOU
WILL KNOW HOW BEST TO MAKE MONEY WITH EASE.

Have a successful journey in this money making journey!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.