Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing (43265 Views)

U.S Soldier Arrested In Russia, Accused Of Stealing (Photo) / Sam Brinton Accused Of Stealing (Pics) / Donald Trump's 'fan' Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by bmaks: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol.. the main reason trump might lose is because of the way he handled the covid..asides that, he has been awesome in every other aspect...four years he didn't start a war with any country..once Joe biden enters America will feel part of what we feel by voting in an incompetent leader

Seriously?? He didn't start a War?? How about Iran, how about Syria matter, how about noise with North Korea and madness with China..... No doubt many parts been done but I don't think you're correct with the aspect of starting a War or looking for trouble.... Infact that's republican party's mantra CAUSE TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by ThatFairGuy: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...
INFERIORITY COMPLEX is worrying most of you. Orubebe did WORSE than this, nothing happened to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by isahsalee: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Orubebe in USA again doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Omezif(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
This trump's fan brain is not mature. God has anointed biden, whatever you are doing against him is in vain.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by LibertyRep: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Orubebe, US version
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by dododawa1: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...
oga nobody shuted OREBEBE when he wanted to scattered the election then,say good things about Nigeria once in your life time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by ebenezer202l(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
I support violence. Trump must be reinstated by fire by force
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by 2by40ft: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
If na for your country he ll try to stab people, steal the mics and burn down the hall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by MiaB(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Nothing concern me with US election

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by greensandy: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

Na lie, orubebe did same and he was not shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by authority2006(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

Orubebe did more than that, STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Godoverevery: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol.. the main reason trump might lose is because of the way he handled the covid..asides that, he has been awesome in every other aspect...four years he didn't start a war with any country..once Joe biden enters America will feel part of what we feel by voting in an incompetent leader
lol..he didn't start war with any country but provoked many countries with is useless behaviours....eg north Korea,iran etc
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by int0x80(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020
"I love poorly educated" - Donald J Trump grin grin
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by dedecoder: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
The most outspoken politicians (or people) often don't have time for concrete plans. It seems the more people talk, the less ability to think they have. Much of the time Trump ought to commit into strategising has been spent on Twitter and FB.

How can an incumbent be crying foul that they are stealing votes under his watch? This itself shows leadership devoid of foresight. Didn't he envisage this? What plans did they put in place?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Hahahaha sour losers.

How did Trump got to power in ths first place was it not through stealing votes with Russian help And he was booted out same way he came he came to power.

Sour losers.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by authority2006(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I support violence.
Trump must be reinstated by fire by force

But in Nigeria, you would be cursing your leaders if they try to encourage violence. Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Gloriagee(f): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Na dem
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Japiloma: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Gentlepenuel:
Not in my Country

Does this pipul tv work in all states?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by GamalNasser: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2020
urchcoded:
See how nobody arrested him not to talk of shooting him dead. It can never happen In Nigeria in the next 20 years. By the way Trump's supporters are fanatical and it's no surprise that people who are openly racist all support trump. Also I'll like to ask nairalanders pls what is new world order and why is it bad or good?

Trump supporters fanatical? So it's Trump supporters that have been burning America for the past 4 years because Hillary lost an election?

Some of you just have small brains
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by subcbouy: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
flemsy15:
Before this election, I used to think that American elections were free from any form of rigging that both the citizens and the candidates believe in transparency 100 percent and always accept the election results whether in their favor or not. This shows that no system is perfect, just that in Nigeria we're facing something much worse, that's if we even have a system grin grin grin
Don't mind Trump. Have you forgotten when he said in the last four years that if Clinton should win, he will go to court for rigging elections but he won and didn't return to court despite being helped by Russian? He is a confused master planner when the election didn't go his way.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
urchcoded:
See how nobody arrested him not to talk of shooting him dead. It can never happen In Nigeria in the next 20 years. By the way Trump's supporters are fanatical and it's no surprise that people who are openly racist all support trump. Also I'll like to ask nairalanders pls what is new world order and why is it bad or good?
Why are you like this? You forgot Orubebe in 2015 election worst than this.
Always aportion negative things to Nigeria.
Bro think positve for once.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Sannisege: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
the way Orubebe was shot at abi? Dead brain

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Gentlepenuel(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Japiloma:

Does this pipul tv work in all states?

Yeah, just visit the website
www.pipul.tv
Locate a dealer in your state and get in touch
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Misterone: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
urchcoded:
yes it can. Orubebe did more than this but was not arrested.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by YorubaKinging: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Global alliance
One rule for every country

One leader

Emmanuel Macron

urchcoded:
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by johnisaola(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
whene the orubebe did it in 2015 where were u
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Awaja(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
En slap go start from the camouflage shorts,the guy is the America’s version of orubeberism.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Neddstark: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
GodWrites:
When you see a bully, you'll know. Trump is a bully, and same with all his fans rampaging up and down for God knows what.

When Biden was campaigning, Trump was busy attacking all his opponents on tweeter. If he doesn't accuse Biden of being a drug addict, he will weep and whine about the press not covering his donation on the election.

That dude is a sociopath, a power-hungry buffoon who doesn't know when it's game over. It's funny to even see some groups of Nigerians being a nuisance all because of Trump.

If I may ask, what has Trump actually done for Nigeria if not calling your President lifeless? He's arrogant, sexist, racist, and above all, a bulldog who is power drunk.

Let's see how Biden will perform, although he seems like one who will be controlled by forces behind the curtain. I may be wrong, but he's a better choice than Trump.

Biden campaigning? He didnt campaign 1/20th of what Trump did and he is suddenly winning? Hate Trump all you like, you probably want to have the right to commit incest freely when you go to America. Goodluck
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Femeto: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Them for done arrange am slap for Naija.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by johnisaola(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
what happened to oro Bebe when he did like this
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by subcbouy: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
jrusky:
Hahahaha sour losers.

How did Trump got to power in the first place was it not through stealing vote with Russian help And he was booted out the same way he came he came to power.

Sour losers.

So many racists of his caliber are the ones voting for him.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by tfash96(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2020
webm:

Cancer affect mostly African-American. Nigeria itself is a home of cancer just that we barely hear about them. They mostly die off without press. Not enough facility to treat cancer incidence in Nigeria self. White hardly have cancer
Hmm I love your points but the last one I'm not buying that.. How could you tell me they hardly have cancer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.