Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift (609 Views)

Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by Welcum: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Although Trump's losing this election, I am surprised that he put up such a fight that made the election a close call. With the way Americans mudsling the man, I thought it was going to be a landslide victory in favor of Biden.

So, it should not always be a case of congratulating the winner only. Instead, a loser who fought a good fight should also be congratulated. That's why I made these drawings of Trump smiling to congratulate him from afar.

Meanwhile, I also wanted to know what you think about my handwork.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by Welcum: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Some color

Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by ourema(f): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Good one!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by Oblitz(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
you didnt draw anything. you used a software.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by brain54(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oblitz:
busted!!!
Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by SaintUlot: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oblitz:

Be careful with trusting this guy with money, he collected 125,000ngn from me through bank transfer on the pretext that he will buy materials he will use to complete the work I gave him. He posted me for 3 weeks and didn't deliver any material or show up to complete the job, i had to get another person to complete the job after waiting endlessly. I told him to refund and he started giving me stories. Please don't trust him with your hard-earned money, he doesn't have integrity.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by Welcum: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2020
SaintUlot:

Be careful with trusting this guy with money, he collected 125,000ngn from me through bank transfer on the pretext that he will buy materials he will use to complete the work I gave him. He posted me for 3 weeks and didn't deliver any material or show up to complete the job, i had to get another person to complete the job after waiting endlessly. I told him to refund and he started giving me stories. Please don't trust him with your hard-earned money, he doesn't have integrity.
You said this about me. I've just seen it. Show the proof that I ever did any business with you or that you ever paid any money to me. If I ever did any business with you or ever took your money, let me die before 2021. Otherwise, for telling such a dangerous lie against me and damaging my reputation here, this December will be the end of you. Say amen. Someone would be trying to survive but you'd be working against it as if my success will affect your success. Such wickedness can never go unpunished. Imagine the number of people who have seen this bare-faced lie you've told here. What have I done to you? Cc: Oblitz
Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by Welcum: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Oblitz:
Yes, I used a software to draw it. What's wrong with it?
Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by SaintUlot: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Welcum:

You said this about me. I've just seen it. Show the proof that I ever did any business with you or that you ever paid any money to me. If I ever did any business with you or ever took your money, let me die before 2021. Otherwise, for telling such a dangerous lie against me and damaging my reputation here, this December will be the end of you. Say amen. Someone would be trying to survive but you'd be working against it as if my success will affect your success. Such wickedness can never go unpunished. Imagine the number of people who have seen this bare-faced lie you've told here. What have I done to you? Cc: Oblitz

Are you oblitz? It was oblitz i quoted and not you, the allegation was levelled against oblitz and not you. Why are you now claiming an allegation that is not yours?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawings Of Trump As A Farwell Gift by Welcum: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
SaintUlot:

Are you oblitz? It was oblitz i quoted and not you, the allegation was levelled against oblitz and not you. Why are you now claiming an allegation that is not yours?
OK, sorry but it was ambiguous. It looked as if you were telling Oblitz about me since I'm the OP.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't There A Palestine State? / NATO Fails To Expand East, Threatens Africa / Time To Negotiate End To ‘unwinnable’ War In Ukraine, UN Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.