Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A (541 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by Austeen007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
In order to win the election, Trump and Biden need the votes from these so-called "swing states". So both could still win:

Biden's Plan A:

Retake Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. In all three states, the Democrats won under Barack Obama. The counts in these “battleground states” are still ongoing. After 99 percent of the vote is counted, Wisconsin should go to Biden. According to CNN and NBC, Biden also made the switch in Michigan. In Pennsylvania, however, Trump leads.

Biden's Plan B:

Instead of Pennsylvania, victories in Arizona or North Carolina would be enough. However, Biden also has to hold Nevada, which Hillary Clinton won in 2016. He is only 7600 votes ahead here (Biden 49.3, Trump 48.7 percent).

Nevada:

The state election office announced on Twitter that it would not announce further interim results until Thursday at 9 a.m. local time (6 p.m. CET). The authorities pointed out that ballot papers sent in time and arriving by late afternoon on November 10th are still valid. Updates on the status of the race will not be available until 6 p.m. our time.

Trump's only plan A:

In addition to Florida and Ohio, which he already has in his pocket, he must also win Pennsylvania and hold Arizona. Then the probable defeats in Wisconsin and Michigan are not relevant. It looks good in Pennsylvania, but not in Arizona.

US 2020 ELECTION: SEE ALL LIVE UPDATES AND RESULTS OVERVIEWS

Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by Mikyle: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
na them sabi
Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by Austeen007(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sure bro
Mikyle:
na them sabi
Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Let me tell you something, if you have a parent who allows you do whatever you want, allows you make decisions without guiding you on right and wrong or a parent that does the opposite, who would you appreciate more?

Trump is rude, arrogant, unapologetically blunt, smart, tough, stubborn, his approach to success is different from the methods of Obama and Co.

Trump loves and cherishes America, he boasts about his country and is quick to criticize countries that are failing.

Trump called Nigeria a shit hole, was he lying? He said “Nigeria the giant of Africa imports every thing including match stick, did he lie?

Trump would rather tell you straight in the face that “what you said is the most stupid thing I have ever heard” instead of saying “I’m sorry what you said is not the right thing to say”
He is blunt and it’s natural of him to be, if you can’t deal with truth then avoid trump

Trump Has Never Been A Perfect person And No Motherfvcker on Earth Is Perfect.

But Trump Is Far Better Than Biden... America Wants To Make The Same Foolish Mistake Nigerians Made By Voting In Buhari

Trump Is Better Than Obama...

Every person criticizing Trump will not do better if given a chance at the seat of power.

If the problems of a country are put before you as a leader you might lose your sanity.

Trump has done everything thing possible to make his country and the world a peace place but there are too many enemies against him. His method and bluntness of ruling is what people don’t like. Trump his bitterly honest, he doesn’t care if you like it or not, all he knows is that he has got to do that which is right.

Any Fvcking Nigerian Who Says Trump His Racist Should Have Their Tongue Cut Off, show Me A Nigerian Who Is Not Tribalistic, motherfvckin hypocrites

Trump Is A Straight Up Man compared To The Likes Of Obama who Has Other Motives.

Trump Rules Like A Father Or King, if Americans Want Something if He Sees Its Not Right for Them And Could Be Against God or Have Tough Consequences then He Wouldnt Give It. Its Like Refuse To Let You Teenage Child date A Guy, she Will Hate You For It Today But Love You for It Tomorrow

Trump stood against abortion and people attacked him, well Bleep you. Abortion is murder, deal with the truth

Everybody blaming trump for corona virus, you surely didn’t expect trump to magically stop millions from dying, nobody even knows for sure when the virus entered the country because anyone could have the virus and no machine can detect it quick enough. The virus entering the country was not trump’s fault. But the democrats want to eat his brains because of it

I Am Sure Americans That Still Have Brains In Their head Could See That. The Democrats Used That Virus Strongly Against Him To Make Him look Foolish.

At Least I Know The Foolish Ones now.

Whether Trump Wins Or Loses Trump Is Far more smarter.

Trump Loves America More Than The Democrats do

Trump successfully negotiated peace between two countries of different religions, he did it twice, would Obama do that?

Mean while, Nigerian youths ready to change nigeria

Read this book
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

It's free

Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by Austeen007(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
YOU ALSO NEED TO HEAR WHAT PUTIN SAID ABOUT AFRICAN LEADERS LOL!
IamPlato:
Let me tell you something, if you have a parent who allows you do whatever you want, allows you make decisions without guiding you on right and wrong or a parent that does the opposite, who would you appreciate more?

Trump is rude, arrogant, unapologetically blunt, smart, tough, stubborn, his approach to success is different from the methods of Obama and Co.

Trump loves and cherishes America, he boasts about his country and is quick to criticize countries that are failing.

Trump called Nigeria a shit hole, was he lying? He said “Nigeria the giant of Africa imports every thing including match stick, did he lie?

Trump would rather tell you straight in the face that “what you said is the most stupid thing I have ever heard” instead of saying “I’m sorry what you said is not the right thing to say”
He is blunt and it’s natural of him to be, if you can’t deal with truth then avoid trump

But Trump Is Far Better Than Biden... America Wants To Make The Same Foolish Mistake Nigerians Made By Voting In Buhari

Every person criticizing Trump will not do better if given a chance at the seat of power.

If the problems of a country are put before you as a leader you might lose your sanity.

Trump has done everything thing possible to make his country and the world a peace place but there are too many enemies against him. His method and bluntness of ruling is what people don’t like. Trump his bitterly honest, he doesn’t care if you like it or not, all he knows is that he has got to do that which is right.

Any Fvcking Nigerian Who Says Trump His Racist Should Have Their Tongue Cut Off, show Me A Nigerian Who Is Not Tribalistic, motherfvckin hypocrites

Trump Is A Straight Up Man compared To The Likes Of Obama who Has Other Motives.

Trump Rules Like A Father Or King, if Americans Want Something if He Sees Its Not Right for Them And Could Be Against God or Have Tough Consequences then He Wouldnt Give It. Its Like Refuse To Let You Teenage Child date A Guy, she Will Hate You For It Today But Love You for It Tomorrow

Trump stood against abortion and people attacked him, well Bleep you. Abortion is murder, deal with the truth

Everybody blaming trump for corona virus, you surely didn’t expect trump to magically stop millions from dying, nobody even knows for sure when the virus entered the country because anyone could have the virus and no machine can detect it quick enough. The virus entering the country was not trump’s fault. But the democrats want to eat his brains because of it

I Am Sure Americans That Still Have Brains In Their head Could See That. The Democrats Used That Virus Strongly Against Him To Make Him look Foolish.

Trump successfully negotiated peace between two countries of different religions, he did it twice, would Obama do that?

Read this book

It's free
Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by HuntSon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
IamPlato:

Read this book

It's free

wink

1 Like

Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by IamPlato(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
HuntSon:

wink
you Better Go Download It And Save It. You Will Need It When hunger Increases In Nigeria.

Dont Go And Find A Solution To Your Country problem
Re: Us 2020 Results Live Updates: Biden's Plan A & B Trump's Only Plan A by HuntSon(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2020
IamPlato:
you Better Go Download It And Save It. You Will Need It When hunger Increases In Nigeria.

Dont Go And Find A Solution To Your Country problem

Cry grin

(1) (Reply)

Trump To Continue To Hold Campaign-style Rallies As Legal Team Girds Up / Judge: Republicans Will Likely Win Pennsylvania Election Lawsuit / Why Adolf Hitler Left Some Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.