Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Virgin Bride Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Virgin Bride Episode 1 (7143 Views)

My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 / My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
My Virgin Bride. �

Written by Feathers. �

Chapter 1 �

Fred's POV

I'm happy I got married to Sonia today. I can't wait to drill her hard.

She has always tell me to wait until after marriage before we have s*x.

She obviously has no excuse now and I'm more than Hot and ready to f**k.

We walked hand in hand to our room. I pulled off my clothes and went to her.

I tried to unzip her gown but she jerked back fearfully.

"Sonia! What is it? I'm only trying to unzip your gown."

"I know...but why?"

"Why? We are married and we need to have s*x." I said and tried to unzip it again but she flinched.

"What's wrong, Sonia!"

"It's my first time, you should take it easy on me." She said.

"Sure, I will. " I said and she finally let me unzip her gown.

She was left with her underwear, I carried her gently to the bed and pulled off her gown.

I had brought out my d**k ready to drill. I tried to pull off her p@nt but I noticed that I couldn't.

I try all I could to pull the pant off but it seems impossible, it's like the pant is glued to her skin.

"Sonia! I don't understand what is going on down here, I can't pull off your p@nt." I lamented.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?" I asked.

"I'm scared of being deflowered so I got a super glue and glued my p@nt to my pu**y. " She replied.

likes and 200 comments to unlock next episode.

Click on the link for episode 02��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-2/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 2

Fred’s POV

I sat at the edge of the bed with my hand buried between my palms. How in the world will someone glue her p@nt with her p*syy, who does that?

I’m her husband for crying out loud.

“Baby!” She called and I turned.

“Are you angry?” She asked as she crawled to where I sat.

“I can’t say but I’m not happy. Common! I’m your husband , Sonia. I’m now your legal husband and I now have full access to your body.” I explained

“Yes, I know. But it’s normal to be nervous at the first time right?”

” Yeah, but you went too far.” I said forming fake anger.

I was so Hot that I just can not wait for her to get rid of the glued p@nt.

“Can you get rid of that p@nt, please?” I asked looking into her face softly.

She bent her head and touched her p@nt, “Let me go and get rid of it.” She said and I smiled.

“That’s my baby.” I praised as I watched her walk to the bathroom.

I stretched my body ready to f**k.

Three minutes passed and she is yet to come out from the bathroom.

Maybe she is really washing off the p@nt and its taking time.

Ten minutes passed and she still hasn’t come out.

Why is this taking so much time?

I became restless as I sat back on the bed. I fell to the bed and closed my eyes hoping she comes and jump on me.

Twenty minutes had passed and she still has not come out.

I need to check on her at that point. I went to the bathroom and I saw that she had been able to pull off the p@nt.

I sighed and wondered what she could be waiting there for.

” Baby! Don’t be shy, come over!” I said and I stretched my hand.

She starred into my eyes thinly and adjusted back pathetically. I was surprised when I saw a needle and thread in her hand.

“Baby…don’t be scared ,I’m your husband. Plus what is the needle and thread doing in your hand?”

“One of my friend told me that her husband use his d**k to tear her pussy, I don’t want mine to tear too…”

“Okay…?” I asked.

“I’m trying to sow my p*ssy with this needle and thread so your d**k can only stay at the entrance and not enter. I don’t want my p*ssy to tear , please! ”

��

likes and 400 comments unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 03��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-3/

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 3

Fred’s POV

My mouth dropped in awe. I couldn’t speak for few seconds. What sort of woman have I married.

“Okay…take it easy. Can you hand over the needle and thread to me?” I asked.

She adjusted back and looked into my eyes pityully. “Are you…did you want to help me sew it?”

I sighed. “Just hand it over to me, trust me, I won’t hurt you.”

She starred at the needle and thread in her hands for few seconds before handling it to me.

“Good of you dear, erm…step out of the bathroom.” I asked softly and she made a move of walking out.

I held her hand and helped her walk out.

“Don’t worry about us making love this night, let’s just sleep.” I said and she nodded lightly.

We both fell to the bed and in few seconds, she seems to have slept off.

I turned to the other side of the bed in frustration. What sort of nonsense is this one?

Have I married a woman or a baby cause she’s behaving childish.

This is really surprising cause many times, we had talked about how our marriage will look like.

She even promised me that she will be a bad girl for me on bed but it’s so dissapointing seeing her actions towards s*x this night.

I couldn’t even sleep, I was just tossing to and fro the bed.

Following Morning!

I woke her up from the bed. “It’s 6AM already, you should start preparing for work.”

She nodded and stood. “Good morning Love.” She said as she went to the bathroom.

We had agree that she will be the one to do all the work to foot the bill while I stay at home and cook. I really love cooking.

I went to the kitchen and start to cook for her, I helped her set her food on the table.

About thirty minutes later, she walked out of her room fully dressed and ready for work.

“Is my food ready?” She asked as she walked towards me with her heels.

“Sure.” I said and she walked to the dinning.

She start to eat while I watch her affectionately. We are new couples and our love is fresh.

“This food is peppering!” She said.

“Oh!”

“Yeah…fry a chicken for me quick.” She said as she pushed the food to a side of the table.

I ran and hurriedly went to start frying chicken for her.

I brought it to her in few minutes. I didn’t want her to get late to work and I need her to eat well also.

She took a bite of the chicken and paused. “It’s salty…you know what! Take care of yourself.” She said as she stood.

“Erm…won’t you hug me before you leave?” I asked.

“We don’t hug in our families…” She said and walked away. �

Click on the link for episode 04��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-4/

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers

Episode 4

Fred’s POV

It was 5PM in the evening, I was laying on the biggest chair in the living room watching the television and waiting for Sonia’s arrival.

I couldn’t stop thinking about her last words before she left home. She said she doesn’t hug in her family, what sort of family doesn’t hug?

If they don’t hug, does that mean that they don’t have s*x too?

I need to ask her that as soon as she comes.

The door creaked open and she entered.

“Welcome baby!” I greeted her with a smile.

“Yeah, is my food on the table?” She asked and before I could even answer, she walked to the dinning and start to eat.

“Erm…so how much do you need to stock the remaining food stuffs home?” She asked as she ate.

“Around $2000.” I replied.

“Remind me tomorrow.” She said and continued eating.

“Erm..Sonia, don’t you think you should add some respect with the way you speak to me, is it because I’m not working?”

She scoffed. “Am I suppose to be referring to you as ‘my Lord?” She giggled.

I sough. “Sonia…you said you don’t hug in your families, does that mean you don’t have s*x too?” I asked so I can know what I’m eeally into.

“Of course we have s*x, that’s a must for every marriage.” She said and finished eating.

“So why are we not having it yet?” I asked.

“Baby! I’m really scared.”

“Scared of what? It’s not making sense and its frustrating me.” I said.

She lowered her head.

“I feel like you are scolding me.” She said.

“Scold? No, I’m just telling you the truth. Now, follow me.” I commanded and she looked at my face fearfully.

She stood and followed me to our room.

“Pull off those clothes of yours.” I commanded her and she obliged slowly.

“Good! Don’t say or do anything, just watch me as I f**k the hell out of you.” I said and carried her to the bed.

I pulled off my trousers and happy inside of me that she is obliging to all my commands.

I’m sure she will love to start making love after I’m done with her. I’ll make her enjoy it so bad.

“Dear, if you do this, no money for you tomorrow.” She said.

“What’s that suppose to mean? Are you saying you won’t give me money for foods and other stuffs I need?” I asked.

“Yes.” She replied.

“But Sonia, there is nothing wrong with us making love.” I let out.

“I’m scared.”

Click on the link for episode 05��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-5/

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 5

Fred’s POV

I slump beside her. I needed the money she promised to give tomorrow, not only do I need it for food, I also need it for personal expenses.

I wish I was the one working, she wouldn’t have been able to threaten me with money.

But I do not like working, I never liked it. All I love to do since I was young is to cook.

I turned to her on the bed and to my surprise, she turned to me.

“Are you angry?” She asked.

“I’m frustrated. How will you ever give birth to a baby if we do not make love?” I asked.

“Common Fred, you know I love you.” She said.

“Yes but I never asked. I know you love me. My question is, are we having baby in this marriage?”

“Sure, we would have many babies…many children. As much as we want.” She replied.

“And without us making love, how do you think that will be possible?” I asked.

“Well, I hope I get used to it, and…I really wish there are other ways we could have babies without us having to make love ” She said

“Unfortunately, it is the only way.” I said and adjusted closer to her.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Moving closer to my wife, is anything wrong?”

“Erm…nothing.” She said with her voice shaking.

I wanted to touch her B-**st but she gripped my hand all of a sudden.

“Common Sonia, why did you stop me?” I asked looking lustfully into her face.

“When I was young my mom said that if any man tries to touch my chest, I’m dead.” She said.

I chukled. ” That is just a mere threat from your mom. She was only trying to tell you to be careful around guys and that was when you were young.” I said.

“No…no. Those words still ring in my ears. I don’t want to die , Fred. Please don’t touch it.”

“Baby, but we are married now, everything you have now belongs to both of us, I should be able to touch you in any part of your body and you should, of course feel comfortable.” I said smiling.

She just starred into my face like a child starring into her mother’s eye.

“Allow me to press it.” I said and she archened her brow.

“Press what? Is it bread?” She asked.

“You will enjoy it , trust me. Just let me do it and you will beg for more.” I said.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yes.” I said and gently placed my hand on the br*-a she had on her b***st.

She started panting heavily like someone yearning for oxygen.

“Calm down baby.” I said.

As I tried unho*k her br-*a from her shoulder, she fainted.

Click on the link for episode 06��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-6/
Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 6

Fred’s POV

“Sonia! Sonia!” I called her name repeatedly. I was scared to the gut.

I slapped her gently on her cheek but she was not responding.

My days! I should not have force her against her will.

I ran to get some water and poured it on her face, she remained there without moving.

I was beginning to think that she was dead. My fears increased and this time, all I pray for is for her to wake.

I went to get more waters and poured it on her. This time, she coughed.

I was relieved. I did not want to call the ambulance cause it might become a case and I’m not ready to spend some nights in jail.

Sonai finally opened her eye and I sat at the edge of the bed starring into her face.

“Baby…what happened?” She asked.

“Nothing serious dear, I think you only lost consciousness for few seconds. Might be because you were having headaches.” I said.

“No, I wasn’t having head aches.” She said.

She crawled to me and began to rub my chest. “Baby! Come let’s do this.”

I was surprise those words were protruding from her mouth.

“Do what?” I asked.

I was pertubed. Hope she didn’t mean ‘making Love?

“Make love with me, baby!” She said as she kissed my cheek.

I was flaccid and not in the mood. The fear of how she fainted still has a reminant in me.

But this is her requesting for it by herself.

“Baby, are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“I can’t be more sure baby. I’m wet.” She said.

I tried to suspend the fears in my body and pushed her to the bed.

“I never knew you can ever ask for it.” I said as I lai-d on h-er.

“I don’t know what suddenly came on me too, I just felt like I need you in me.” She said and I smiled.

I was about to rub my flaccid d**k on her p**sy to make it rigid and able when I noticed her head were no longer moving.

She seems to have fainted again or did she fall asleep?

I slapped her gently on her shoulder but she wasn’t moving.

“Sonia! Sonia!” I called but got no response.

My days! She has fainted again. I should have rejected her offer and make her rest for the nighy, at least.

I started praying in my heart that she would wake cause I can not imagine going to jail.

I got water and kept pouring it on her, the bed was wet and after few seconds that I had been frustrated and almost crying, her eyes opened.

My days! I’m happy she’s awake.
She stood to my surprise again and crawled to the edge of the bed where I stood.

“Baby, make love with me!” She said pleadingly and I arched my brow.

This lady is finding someone she will kill. I ran out and closed the door.

I’m not sleeping in the room with her today.

Do you think Sonia is doing that intentionally?

Click on the link for episode 07��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-7/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 7

Written by Feathers.

Fred’s POV

– On Sunday-

I was now tired of Rose. I couldn’t stop thinking about her even as I prepare for church.

“Baby, I’m done….should I wait for you?” She asked.

“Sure, it doesn’t make sense for you to go before me neither does it make sense for you to go alone considering the fact that we are now couple.” I said from the bathroom.

“Fine, I’m waiting for you.” She said.

Few minutes later, I was also done dressing, she drove us to the church.

Sections went after sections, it was finally time for sermon by the pastor.

Just as I had desired in my heart, the pastor’s sermon focuses on marriage.

I hope that this pastor will say something that will make my wife change, something that will make her stop fainting anytime we want to make love.

To my surprise, the pastor’s sermon on marriage was the type that I had never heard before.

“You may be married, yet your wife doesn’t want to make love, please don’t force it.” Those were part of the words of the pastor.

What in the world is this pastor saying?

“Marriage is friendship, a companionship. It’s not all about making love with each other. I have a friend, his name is Ethan…till today he has never made love with his wife. That’s a man for you. So many people believes that every man loves to make love, of course not! You men! Don’t persuade your wives to make love just because you are married.” The pastor said and a great anger arose inside of me.

What nonsense is this pastor saying? Is he normal at all. Did he want to tell me that he has never made love with his wife ever since he got married.

I tried to stand but Sonai pulled me down. I looked at her but her face was only concentrated on the pastor.

I tried to stand again but she pulled me down.

“Why are you not letting me stand?” I asked.

“So you can listen to the full sermonn.She asked and I sat akimbo frustraingly.

I’m not understanding both the pastor and my wife.

The pastor kept preaching and at some point, I angrily raised my hand.

The entire church set their eyes on me.

” Why is the hand raised?” The doctor asked and I stood.

“I want to ask a question.” I announced.

“Actually, we don’t allow question during sermon.* he said.

“You have to allow this, otherwise, I will stop coming to your church.” I threatened.

“Fine, ask then.” The pastor said calmly.

“Are you saying since the day you have been married with your wife, you have never made love?” I asked.

“Yes, Mr Fred. My wife can testify. See…it may not be what you want to hear but it’s the truth. I’m a doctor by profession and when people come for similar case, I tell them my own reality too. ” The man said and I was dumbfounded.

“It’s true, till today, my husband has never made love with me. I’ve accepted my fate until he is ready.” A woman I assumed to be the pastor’s wife said.

I sunk down to the chair.

I looked at Sonia and I saw her smiling.

I’m in deep mess.

——
Who remember that doctor? �

Click on the link for episode 08���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-8/
Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 8

Fred’s POV

Even as Sonia drove us home from church, I was very angry. Angry at myself for being so unlucky to marry Sonia.

For being so foolish to fall in love with Sonia. Does she even know how painful it could be to want to make love with my own wife and not being able to.

Why then do I even marry? How in the world can I make babies in this relationship? When and how do I have my own children.

And that pastor! My days! Why would we be going to that church in the first place? I never knew he’s birds of the same feather with Sonia.

And see Sonia smiling during the sermon, why won’t she smile. Of course, she must smile seeing that the pastor preaches exactly what she wants to ear.

We arrived home and we both alighted from the car.

“Baby, how was service today?” Sonia asked smiling as we walk inside.

I didn’t reply. We got to our rooms and while I was changing wears, she spoke up again.

“Baby! Why aren’t you talking? You didn’t even reply my questions.”

I turned to her. “Why should I reply…no! Tell me why I should reply?” I was almost crying.

“Aww…don’t cry baby. Is it the new singlet you complaints about in the morning, I will buy it for you don’t worry. Trust me.” She said and I swallowed.

“Who is talking about singlet here? I’m not going to that church again.” I said.

“But why?” She asked in awe.

“Who in the world preaches that kind of sermon, I thought it’s in the Bible that husband and wives are permitted to make love, why is the pastor teaching something else ?” I asked.

“Common baby! How was I suppose to know? He only preaches what he was inspired to preach.” She said.

“Indeed!” I mumbled and continued changing my cloth.

“You really want to make love with me!” She mumbled underneath her breath.

I went to sit beside her. “It’s the only thing I want, we don’t even act like couples in our own house.” I said.

I rapped my hand across her shoulder and tried to kiss her cheek but she flinched.

“What are you trying to do?” She asked fearfully.

My days! What is the big deal in pecking again?

“I just want to peck you! ” I said.

“Peck? I thought you wanted to kiss me.” She said and came back to sit beside me.

“So I can not even kiss you…hmn! Anyways, let me manage the peck.” I said as I took my lips to her cheek but to my fright , she jerked again

“What is it this time? ” I asked.

“I need to ask my brother if pecking is allowed in our family.” She said and went to her phone.

I just kept staring at her in awe.

“Hello, brother Ethan, please I want to ask, Is Pecking allowed in our family?” She said to the phone.

“Haaa…don’t try it.” I could here her brother say loud and clear.

I’m dead…I’ve married into a weird family.

——-

Don’t tell me you don’t know brother Ethan?

Click on the link for episode 09��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-9/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 9

Fred’s POV

I walked inside my father’s house. I had informed him that I will be coming over and he had agreed.

“Welcome son.” He said from the chair that he was.

“Dad! How have you been?” I asked as I went to sit before him.

“Fine, you aren’t looking so cool.” He said.

“Dad…Sonia is making our marriage hell.” I complained.

“Your wife? What did she do?” My dad asked.

“Well, dad…I’m ashamed to say this but I’m left with no choice at this junction but to tell you.” I said and he shot me a look that tells that he is listenng.

” Dad…ever since I got married, I have not made Love with my own wife. Not because I wasn’t willing to but because she would never allow. You know I can’t force her.” I complained.

My dad was quiet for a while as he looked away.

“Your wife isn’t allowing you to make love with her?” He asked.

“Yes dad.”

“What nonsense is that? Why then did she accept the proposal to get married to you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Act like a man. There are many women out there that will give it to you freely. ”

“Dad! Are you asking me to cheat on my wife?”

“Of course not. No, that’s not what I’m trying to say?” He paused and adjusted well on the chair. “Do you love her that much?”

“Of course dad, she is my wife.”

“As far as I’m concerned, I think she’s cheating on you.” My dad said.

“Never! She can’t cheat on me.”

“Ladies that cheat may wake up one day and kill their husband. A woman can not love two men at the same time. How will a sane woman that is married not make love with her own husband? Is she abnormal?” My dad spilled angrily.

I remained damper.

“You know what! The only solution I see here is this…”

“Tell me, dad?”

“Divorce her. Better divorce her before it is too late.”My dad said.

“Dad! Common! Why would I divorce her? We have barely married for a month and you are telling me to divorce her, No.” I said as I looked away.

“What exactly did you come to me for? ” He asked angrily. “If you know you wouldn’t heed to my advice, why did you come to seek for it.”

I stood up. “I can’t divorce her dad. I will find a way around it. ” I said and stood, I turned from him ready to leave.

“Son!” Dad called and I turned back to him. “I will send a prove that she is cheating on you in three days time, maybe by that time , you will divorce her.” He said.

I didn’t say a word, I just turned and leave.

(Search for ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A VIRGIN in the site,it’s my new interesting story)

Click on the link for episode 10��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-10/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2020
My V Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 10

Sonia’s POV

I watched as Fred walked in sadly. He dragged his heavy look to the sitting room and I can’t but watch him and feel terribly sad.

My greatest fear is that he had wake one day and he would divorce me.

I love him and I really wish I can let him make love with me but no!

We don’t do that in our family. How I wish he can understand.

But how will I really have my own baby without making love? This is really getting tiring and seeing my husband sad this way is what I can not keep watching.

Or should I just dare it and let him make love with me, but brother Ethan that is a male haven’t even made love with his own wife so why will I be in quick haste to make love.

“Fred!” I called his name pitifully and he just watched me and looked away.

He stood and walked inside one of the rooms in the house without saying a word.

I took my phone and began to browse the internet,

*what could be the possible consequence of making love with your husband even when you are warned not to?*

*Will I die if I make love with my husband in the first few months of marriage?*

*Is there any danger that comes with making love with your own husband?*

I kept asking google many silly questions but the answer I was getting was not satisfying.

Am I going to keep living my life like that pastor? He said that for five years , he hasn’t made love with his wife.

Fred thought I’m happy with the pastor’s sermon, he never knew I wasn’t. I was just lightened up that someone shared my reality.

“I went to see my mom today.” Fred said as he walked to where I was.

He halted and looked at me.

“Do you love me, Sonia?”

“Yes.”

“Do you love to see me hurt?” He asked.

“No.”

“Why do you keep hurting me? Don’t you know that you hurt me by not allowing me make love with you?”

I didn’t know what to say.

“But marriage isn’t all about making love.” I said.

“Indeed.” He came to sit beside me. “Tell me what marriage is about then?”

I lowered my head for few seconds and raised it.

“I don’t know but we could go out and have fun together, watch movies together and stuff.” I said and he grinned.

“You would like it if I cheat on you right?” He asked and my heart broke.

Is Fred really planning on cheating on me?

Click on the link for episode 11���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-11/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2020
My V Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 11

Sonia’s POV

“Please don’t cheat on me.” I pleaded with Fred.

“I really wish I wouldn’t but to be frank, If it continues like this, I will cheat on you. ” He said.

“Is there anything hidden as to why you wouldn’t love to make love with me? ” he asked and I shook my head.

“I’m just shy and scared. ” I said. “Is my food ready?”

“Sure.” He replied and helped me to the dinning.

—-

Three days later!

I came from work, I alighted from my car sadly.

For the past three days, Fred has changed totally to me.

I know I caused it but I can not help it.

I began hearing sounds of music as I approached the door that leads to the living room.

Free isn’t the type of person that loves to play music, he hardly listen to music so what could the music be all about.

Plus ,it’s just too loud for me to hear from where I was.

I opened the door and I was shocked at what I saw.

Fred was dancing with a bottle of drink in his hand with two other ladies who were half nakëd in their dressings.

I was shocked and heartbroken. When in the world did my house turn to a party?

I walked to them but they didn’t even do like they see me.

Fred saw me and took his eyes off me as he continued dancing with those ladies.

Those ladies were gr!nding him right before me. I was so sad.

I sunk to the chair and cried. Fred is breaking my heart.

If you need next episode immediately

Then drop your comment to unlock it

Click on the link for episode 12���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-12/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2020
My V Bride.

Chapter 12

Fred’s POV

I was glad Sonia met me with the ladies. Truth is I still love her and would never like to cheat on her.

But I need to do what could make her change. The pastor of our church is not helping. My dad is giving me a wrong advice too.

“Fred!” I heard her suddenly call. She was in a silent tears.

I paused the music and signalled to the ladies to sit.

“Girls , meet my wife.” I said stretching my hand to Sonia.

“Hi! Nice meeting you.” The two girls said with their tiny voices.

“Fred! Why would you do this in our matrimonial home? She asked bitterly.

” And why shouldn’t I? This girls make me happy but you don’t.” I turned to the girls. “Girls, do you believe my wife does not allow us to make love?”

The girls cackled mockingly as they covered their mouth.

“Are you for real?” One of them yelled.

“I’m serious.”

“She looks dense indeed! But don’t worry, we will do everything you want.” The other lady said

“We would even do it in her presence.” The first one said.

“Can you hear that Sonia, if you can’t do it, there are others that are ready?” I said and she walked sullenly away.

“Hey! Your food is on that table.” I called out to her with a smile on my face.

The kind of smile I hate to form. I was only pretending. I knew my actions hurt her but what can I do?

I can not keep watching her behaving in such way to me.

—–
About thirty minutes later!

The girls and I had drunk so hard that I could hardly see again. I was getting tipsy that I was now scared that I may find myself making love with them.

I heard steps approached and on turning, the person looked like Sonia.

“Girls…you are really drunk. I think you should bath so you can make love with him. I’m giving you permission.” It’s Sonia. Even though I can not see clearly cause I was drunk. Her voice was recognizable.

“Really?” One of the girls stood with the second one.

“Show us the way to the bathroom , madam!” One of them ordered and Sonia led them away.

Sonia’s POV

I had already stopped the shower from running, I had got them a water in a bucket that they could use to bath.

Not an ordinary water though, I had poured a terrible itching powder there.

They would regret ever coming to my husband’s house.

The two silly ladies entered the bathroom while I excuses them.

Few minutes later, the door to the bathroom broke clumsily as the ladies scrubs their body mercilessly.

They couldn’t even wear some clothes or at least, rap towel.

They were screaming in pain as they kept scrubbing the hell out of their body.

Fred staggered like a drunk man to where we stood.

“What….happened to… them?” He asked

He is drunk too, teaching him a lesson too will not be bad.

“They are dancing to the songs playing in their head.” I replied to Fred.

“Oh!”

“Will you bath too?” I asked him.

“No!” He waved and staggered back to the living room.

Thank your head, you could have danced makossa with this silly ladies today.

Click on the link for episode 13���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-13/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
My V Bride.

Chapter 13

Fred’s POV

Many hours later, I woke and find myself on the bare floor. I must have got so drunk and slept off.

My eyes was now clear. My mind went straight to the ladies that I had brought home to dance with me.

I remembered that I saw them at the entrance of the bathroom with Sonia.

I walked back to the bathroom but couldn’t find anyone.

“Sonia!” I called but got no response. Few moments later, I heard steps walking down the stairs of the living room.

“Fred!” Sonia called as she walked to me. “I’m really hungry, I’ve been waiting for you to wake from your sleep and cook for me.”

“Erm…the ladies that were dancing with me, where are they?”

“I think they left, not sure though. If you have their numbers, why don’t you call them?”

“True!” I replied and brought my phone out. I called one of them but she didn’t pick.

A message popped on my phone while I was trying to dial the second lady’s number.

It reads: “Please stay away from us, your psycho wife almost killed us. Stay blocked.”

I arched my brow on reading the message and looked at Sonia.

“What did you do to them?” I asked.

“I don’t know, all I know is that they went to the bathroom and came out dancing.” She replied.

“Is that a joke? Tell me what you do to them?” I asked frankly.

“Seems you want to beat me for them.” She said and walked away from me. “Cook my food as soon as possible please. ”

—-

-At Night-

Sonia and I sat upright on the bed. I had woke her up and told her I needed to discuss with her.

“Sonia! Please tell me what I’ve done to you. Tell me why you have refused to make love with me.”

“Nothing.” Her replied came immediately.

“Let me know, is it that we are not going to make love in this our marriage forever?” I asked.

“Of course we will…but not now.”

“Okay. When?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean by that? What exactly is delaying us from making love. You know I’m a human and blood flows through me, if you keep refusing me to make love with you, what I may do now may be worst.” I threatened.

“Like making love with another woman before me?” She asked.

“Oh! You are indeed prepared for the worst but what I will do this time will be worst than you think.” I replied angrily and slept off.

She hugged me from behïnd and I felt warm. “I just want you to know that it’s not my will, my decisions are beyond me.”

I do not understand what she meant.

—–

Someone make Fred understand?

Click on the link for episode 14�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-14/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good
Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
My V Bride.

Chapter 13

Fred’s POV

Many hours later, I woke and find myself on the bare floor. I must have got so drunk and slept off.

My eyes was now clear. My mind went straight to the ladies that I had brought home to dance with me.

I remembered that I saw them at the entrance of the bathroom with Sonia.

I walked back to the bathroom but couldn’t find anyone.

“Sonia!” I called but got no response. Few moments later, I heard steps walking down the stairs of the living room.

“Fred!” Sonia called as she walked to me. “I’m really hungry, I’ve been waiting for you to wake from your sleep and cook for me.”

“Erm…the ladies that were dancing with me, where are they?”

“I think they left, not sure though. If you have their numbers, why don’t you call them?”

“True!” I replied and brought my phone out. I called one of them but she didn’t pick.

A message popped on my phone while I was trying to dial the second lady’s number.

It reads: “Please stay away from us, your psycho wife almost killed us. Stay blocked.”

I arched my brow on reading the message and looked at Sonia.

“What did you do to them?” I asked.

“I don’t know, all I know is that they went to the bathroom and came out dancing.” She replied.

“Is that a joke? Tell me what you do to them?” I asked frankly.

“Seems you want to beat me for them.” She said and walked away from me. “Cook my food as soon as possible please. ”

—-

-At Night-

Sonia and I sat upright on the bed. I had woke her up and told her I needed to discuss with her.

“Sonia! Please tell me what I’ve done to you. Tell me why you have refused to make love with me.”

“Nothing.” Her replied came immediately.

“Let me know, is it that we are not going to make love in this our marriage forever?” I asked.

“Of course we will…but not now.”

“Okay. When?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean by that? What exactly is delaying us from making love. You know I’m a human and blood flows through me, if you keep refusing me to make love with you, what I may do now may be worst.” I threatened.

“Like making love with another woman before me?” She asked.

“Oh! You are indeed prepared for the worst but what I will do this time will be worst than you think.” I replied angrily and slept off.

She hugged me from behïnd and I felt warm. “I just want you to know that it’s not my will, my decisions are beyond me.”

I do not understand what she meant.

—–

Someone make Fred understand?

Click on the link for episode 14�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-14/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
My V Bride.

Chapter 14

Fred’s POV

— Still at Night–

“What do you mean Sonia?” I asked not understanding her last words.

“I’m saying the reason why I didn’t want to make love with you is not because I wish to.” She replied.

“So, it’s because of what?”I asked.

“My mom, she advised my brother and I not to make love.”

“Your mom!” I yelled in surprise as I sat upright. It’s so ridiculous.

“Your mom instructed you not to make love with your husband? Like she really have control over you and your brother in your marriage?” I asked, feeling grossly irritated.

“You are right, disobeying my mom is not what any of us would like to try.”

“Is she some sort of supernatural god that can not be disobeyed. Will she beat you if you make love with me?” I asked.

“Be calm baby, I just felt like I needed to tell you so you would not be sad anymore.

” Can I have some serious talk with this mom of yours?” I asked.

“Sure.” She replied.

—-At Sonia’s Mom’s house—

Sonia and I planted a soft knock on the door but no one seems to be listening so I twisted the knob and we both entered.

I was surprised to see Sonia’s brother and his wife leaving.

What have they come for?

I greeted them as they walked out while I walked to where the woman sat.

“Good day.” I greeted her.

“It’s being a while, how are you?” She asked.

“Not fine ma.” I said still standing. “What say do you have over my wife’s marriage. You are such a wicked mother that does not want good for your children. I loathe you, you are so evil.” I abused the woman while she only watched.

“Can you have your sit?”

“I’m not sitting down.” I yelled as I flinched my hand. “Tell my wife now to make love with me…tell her since she fear you so much. ”

“Listen to me at least.” The woman insisted.

“Tell her now before I desend on you, I won’t care if you are the mother to my wife.” I threatened angrily.

“What will you do, beat me?” She giggled.

“Baby, calm down and listen to mom.” Sonia said.

My shout has not been yielding anything , though.

I calmed and sat.

“I’m all ears now.” I said harshly.

The woman sat before me and let out an heavy sigh.

“I want the best for my daughter. I have my reasons for telling them not to make love yet.” She said.

“I’m listening to the reasons?” I said keenly as I prepared my ear to listen to whatever made her give her children such instructions.

Click on the link for episode 15��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-15/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
My Virgn Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 15

Fred’s POV

I sat on the bare floor and rested my back on the leg of the chair in the living room.

I was simply staring at Sonia.

“Baby! Why are you like this? Please sit well, you are making me scared.” She complained.

“You want me to sit after all the revelations your mom unveiled..” I let out. “I should have just gone to become a reverend father, sincerely.”

“Baby!” She came to sit beside me.

I stared at her from head to toe.

“What sort of family did you come from? So your mom gave birth to you and your brother through IVF?”

(IVF infers to a technique in which a sperm and egg are combined outside the body in a lab. Once fertilization occurs, the resulting embryo is transferred into the woman’s uterus to implant and develop. )

“She shouldn’t have even given birth now, what nonsense.” I spilled angrily.

“Fred! Common! I do not really like the way you spoke to my mom when we went to her, can you be respectful when you talk to her?” She said.

“Did you just say respectful? Never! Respect who? Someone that is wierd as such. To be sincere, all that happened in the past to you guys is not enough reason for you guys to stay away from love.” I said.

Sonia sighed and lowered her head.

“I love you so much but sincerely, at some point, I will file for divorce. I’m not a robot for crying out loud, I’m a human. I need to enjoy what other people are enjoying in their marriage. ” I complained.

I was feeling bitter and frustrated.

How can they hold unto their past dearly, everyone has a story to tell , they can not hold unto the past and make decisions that affects the present grossly.

“I’m not surprised your your dad left her…I guess that will be your fate too.” I spilled and stood.

“Fred! Are you leaving me?” She asked pathetically.

I looked at her pittfully and looked away. I really loved her.

“Yea…If you keep denying us from make love.” I said and took few steps away when her voice halted me.

“Okay, do what you want with me then.” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked still standing. Is it what I’m thinking?

Click on the link for episode 16�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-16/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 16

Fred’s POV

“I mean you can do whatever you wish with me. I do not want to loose you.” She said.

“Okay!…does that imply I could make love with you?” I asked.

“If it’s what you want.” She said and I didn’t know when a smile formed on my face.

The smile quickly disappeared when I remembered what her mother said would happen if she makes love.

I did not believe those fictitious things, I will make love with my wife now and nothing will happen.

But…hope this is really coming from her heart?
Well, I don’t care.

Let me at least make love with her, even if it is once.

I held her hand and helped her to our room

“Are you ready for this , baby?” I asked and she sighed.

“I’m just scared.” She answered. Her face was bewildered and scared indeed.

“Listen to me Sonia, nothing will happen. Your mom can not keep controlling your life, alright?”

“Hum! But my brother hasn’t made love yet too.” She said.

“That’s your brother, we are different from him, alright?” I said and she nodded.

She sat on the mattress.

I began to pull off my dress while she only gazed at me.

“Let’s do this baby.” I said and approached her.

“One more revelation baby!” She said.

“Let’s suspend it, we will talk about it later.” I said.

She might want to say something that may discourage us from making love again.

“I’m HIV positive.” She let out and I went stiff for what looked like years.

My mouth were dropped and my heart was beating heavily. I took few steps back and stood akimbo in terror.

“Can you repeat what you just said , dear. It seems I’m beginning to hear the wrong thing.” I implored.

“I’m HIV positive.”

Click on the link for episode 17��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-17/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers

Chapter 17

Fred’s POV

“But we conducted all necessary test before our marriage then and you came out all negative. Where do you get the idea that you are positive?

” Well, you heard my mom talked about the truth that she has a terrible sickness right?” She asked.

“Sure.”

“You didn’t care what sickness she has.”

“Are you saying she is HIV positive?” I asked.

“Yes, my mom is HIV positive, my dad left us when the secrete got unveiled that we are HIV positive.” She confessed.

I went to sit down slowly on the stool with my mouth dropped in shock.

“Is that one of the reasons why you have been stopping us from making love?”

“I do not want you to innocently contact it from me.” She said and my head swell.

I didn’t know when tears start to drop from my face.

So Sonia and her mom are HIV positive?

What kind of a silly mistake did the doctor made when we both conducted test then?

“But baby, there are ways to this things, I can use a co—ndóm to make love with you.” I said.

“The day the co—-ndóm mistakenly tears is the day you contact it, plus how are we going to give birth?” She asked.

“The same way your mom give birth. IVF.” I replied.

“Hum! I don’t want you to contact it, I have a fear that if we give birth through IVF, by one way or the other, our children will contact it too.” She said.

“I was born through IVF but…I contacted it too.” She added and I reasoned with her.

“Let’s seek advice from a professional first, there should be a way around this.” I said and went to meet her.

I sat beside her and kissed her softly.

“Sonia, don’t feel bad cause of your state, I will always love you and thanks for telling me the truth, I love you more.” I said to her and she nodded.

I petted her to sleep.

For real? So I would have been HIV positive just like that? I’m glad she tells me the truth.

Who thinks Sonia is telling the truth?
Or is there more?

Click on the link for episode 18�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-18/
Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Oyebamiji Samuel Okiku

Chapter 18

Fred’s POV

Sonia and I had decided to see a doctor today. We were scheduled for an appointment and we had been waiting.

We are to pay $1,200 for an hour with him, it covers the test and the advice.

“I wonder why this man is keeping us late!” I said and turned to Sonia.

She was not speaking, she was just staring pathetically into the air

“Rose! Common! HIV isn’t the end of life.” She nodded in response to my words.

It was finally our turn and we both walked in.

“Welcome please.” The doctor who had a beautiful smile on his lips signalled for us to sit.

“Thank you! ” I said and we both sat.

“Okay, may I know what you have come for?” The doctor asked nicely.

“Well, my wife is HIV positive.” I said as I watched the reaction of the doctor.

“Okay…can I see the result of the test first?” The doctor asked and I look at Sonia for response.

“I didn’t have it with me.” Sonia replied.

“You mean you were not given the result after you had the test?” The man asked.

“I was…I think I misplaced it.” She replied.

“Okay, pay your session fee so you can go for the test after which you should come back with the result.” The doctor said and I turned to Sonia.

“My husband, pay.” Sonia said to my surprise.

What! Am I working? Or she just want to embarrass me?

“Sonia! Common! Aren’t you with the money? ” I asked. “If you are not, give me the credit card , let’s pay with it.”

“Fred, don’t do this to me.” Sonia started to cry.

Ha ha! What’s going on?

“Don’t do this to me baby, you barely give me stuffs, that’s even one of the reasons why I had to cheat on you and contact HIV…when you won’t take care of me.” She cried. “So you can not even pay for this session, it’s not fair.” Sonia lamented.

Somebody wake me up, I think I’m dreaming.

We had already agreed that she will work while I do house chores and cook.

What’s all these?

She told me she contacted the HIV from her mom now she’s saying she cheated on me and had it.

“Mr. Fred, you are the man of your family, just pay this for your wife. $1,200 won’t hurt, man” the doctor said.

“What’s all this? You have no idea how we live in our marriage.” I said to the doctor.

“Oh! You should explain to me then? Explain why you want your wife to foot the bill?”

How do I explain to this doctor how the structure of our family is?

Click on the link for episode 19�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-19/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 19

Fred’s POV

I walked out of the doctor’s office when I couldn’t stand the embarrassment again. What did Sonia just did there?

“Baby!” I heard Sonia call and I turned. She had walked out too.

“What sort of things are you displaying there? What’s wrong with you?”

“Fred! Common! You know I love you.”

“You love me?” I repeated and looked away with a dry smirk. “Are you kidding me, who is talking about Love here? Why don’t you pay the session fee?” I asked.

“Really? When did the doctor ask us to pay?” She asked

I stood akimbo and watched Sonia. I do not think this girl is normal.

I turned angrily to walk away but she held my wrist.

“Please don’t leave, let’s have the session with the doctor.”

I didn’t even know what to say. I stared into her face only.

I removed her grip from my hand and took few steps back.

“Sonia, do you only have HIV? I think you are affected psychologically too, might be that you were once abnormal.” I insulted her gently.

She began to cry.

I simply watched her.

“Is this the continuation of the cry you cried at the doctor’s office?” I asked.

“Fred! This is not fair, see how you are insulting me? Just because I did not allow you to make love with me? ” She asked pitifully.

“Sorry o…Sorry for insulting you.” I said and kept mute.

“Did the doctor ask for the money?” She asked.

I smirked and replied; “Yes.”

“Oh! I didn’t pay right?” She asked.

What sort of stupid question is this girl asking me?

“You didn’t.” I replied.

I was just staring at her in awe.

“Oh! I think it’s $1,200” She said and dipped her hand inside her purse.

“Have it.” She said as she stretched the money to me.

I collected it and shook my head.

“Let’s go back to the doctor.” I said and we both walked back to the doctor.

“We are about going for the test…we have settled our issue, we will be back with the result.” I assured the doctor.

“No no! Don’t worry. She’s HIV for real.” The doctor said.

“Huh! How did you know?” I asked the doctor?

“Will you teach me my work, just sit, let me counsel you. ”

Click on the link for episode 20�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-20/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Virgin Couple.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 20

Oscar’s POV

I couldn’t believe my eyes! What! How in the world is this possible.

“You did not have a p—y.” I screamed.

Jessie was shocked at my words.

“What are you talking about?” She asked with a cold face.

I ran to one of the rooms where a small mirror was, I brought it and showed it to her.

“check it yourself.” I said and she collected the mirror.

She tried looking herself but it seems she wasn’t believing her eyes.

I then went ahead and get a phone, I snapped her p–y and showed it to her.

“What! How come?” She asked.

“I don’t know too.” I replied standing akimbo.

Her p–sy was covered with skin, only a tiny place was left for her to urinate.

“Did you perform a surgical operation there when you were younger?” I asked.

“Of course not, I’ve never had a surgical opera–tion done on me. First I was pregnant mysteriously, now I do not have a p–y. I do not know what is going on with me, sincerely.” She said and I just peeked at her.

“Do you have secretes you are not telling me? Is that why you said you did not want us to make love in our marriage?” She asked.

“No, it was just a personal decision, I want our marriage to be unique and not like the common marriage of ‘give birth and watch them grow up’ ” She replied.

I sunk to the bed and rested my head on the pillow.

I have no idea if she was lying or telling the truth but what I know is that I’m frustrated.

“Oscar, help me….I’m now scared of myself.” She said and I went to look inside her face.

I never loved her from the onset, I just want to f–k her and run out of the marriage in no time but it’s taking time.

How in the world will someone not have a p–y?

Is that even possible.
This girl definately is hiding a lot from me

And I don’t care what she is hiding, I must make love with her before I leave this marriage.

I lai–d her down again and tried so hard to pene–trate but it was impossible.

The both of us sat on the bed, staring into our face without uttering a word.

Click on the link for episode 21���

https://clustergist.com/virgin-couple-episode-21/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 21

Fred’s POV

I walked inside the house and strode to and fro in the living room.

She is really making me angry with her psycho acts.

I wanted to start packing my luggae already but I didn’t even have up to $2000 in my account.

How can I possible live with that considering the fact that I’ve got no job at hand.

Even if I want to search for one, it’s not what I like doing. I only like to stay at home and cook.

I was bewildered on what to do. I sat on the chair and rested my chin on my intertwined hands.

I need to file for divorce.

I stood up and walked inside.

Why did I even walk inside? I’m loosing it.

I walked outside and drove Sonia’s second car to our lawyer.

On entering her office, she welcome me gladly.

“Good afternoon.” I greeted her and she gestured for me to sit.

“You never informed me you were coming, hope everything is alright?” She asked.

“No. No please. ” I answered frankly.

“Tell me what it is?” She inquired.

“Well, it’s my wife. She wouldn’t allow us make love. She told me she’s HIV positive and I wasn’t even angry that she hide it from me before marriage, only for me to take her to the hospital and you, see her disgracing me before the doctor.”

“Disgrace? Anyways, what do you want me to do?”

“Well, I want to file for divorce.” I declared.

“But that’s too early, your marriage is barely two months old.” She said.

“And so? I really want to divorce please.” I insisted.

“Fine, pay $5000, let me prepare the documents , you can come for it tomorrow.” She said and brought out a book underneath some pile of books.

“$5000?” I asked.

“Yes.” She paused what she was doing and answered. “Is there any problem with that?”

“Erm…actually, …not like there is a problem…but, I don’t think I have up to…or, how much willl you charge last?” I stuttered and she grinned.

“Are you joking here? Don’t tell me you did not have common $5000, what! ”

“Don’t insult me please. ”

“I’m not insulting you, I was just surprised that a married man do not have such money, anyway , that’s the last price I charge, I’m sorry.” She said.

“Okay, I’ll be back with it.” I said and walked away.

Where in the world do I find a whole $5000

I really need to divorce Sonia, I love her but it can’t continue this way.

Click on the link for episode 22��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-22/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 22

Fred’s POV

I walked inside the house. I wasn’t surprised at all to see Sonai. She was laying on the biggest chair in the living room with her head on the pillow.

An idea came to my head immediately, it was to steal her money and divorce her.

It’s my only option, I hate to work.

She raised her head and on seeing me, she sat upright.

“Fred!” She called my name.

“Spare me please.” I raised my right hand to her. I was pissed.

My face darted to hers and my heart melted at her beauty. Sonia is such a beauty to behold but her character is making me sad.

“Have you filed for a divorced already?” She asked pittfyully.

“Yes.” I lied.

Tears rushed down from her cheek and she sunk to the floor. She began to sob.

“Why are you crying? You embarrassed me before the doctor and you are now shedding crocodile tears.” I said.

“If you leave me, I’ll kill myself.” She said and I just smirked and walked to her room.

I began to search her wardrobe to see if I could see her money that I could steal but I didn’t.

I only saw her ATM and an already signed cheque book.

I did not know her password and, I do not think I have access to the cheque.

Well, I just have to prove that I’m her husband and they should allow me to withdraw it.

I took both and walked back to the living room, I saw her still sitting and crying.

Her phone rang all of a sudden and she placed it on loudspeaker probably for me to hear.

Well, I paused in readiness to hear who was phoning her.

“Sonia!” A male voice came through.

“Brother, I’m not fine.”she reported.

Oh? It’s that weird brother of hers calling her.

” Sorry, guess what? My lips just brushed with the lips of my wife and nothing happened.” I could hear her brother say enthusiastically.

“Are you being serious?” She asked.

“Very serious, talk to you later.” Her phone hung and she stood.

She walked to me and used her lips to touch mine, she was kissing my lips as if two hens were kissing.

Click on the link for episode 23��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-23/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 23

Fred’s POV

“What are you doing Sonia?” I asked.

“Erm…kissing…” She said slowly.

“No, that is not kissing, you are just using your lips to touch mine, who does that, should I teach you how to kiss?” I asked.

“But my brother never kissed , he only used his lips to touch that of his wife.” She countered.

“Well, I do not want that, excuse me.” I said and walked pass her.

“Hey! Wait please.” She pleaded and I paused.

She walked to me.

“I’m only nervous, okay..erm…if we kiss, are you still going to divorce me?” She asked softly and lovingly.

My days, who would seriously pray to loose this kind of pretty soft girl.

“Let’s kiss first.”

“No, it’s a risk I have to take, please promise me.” I pleaded.

“A risk? You have to take a risk to kiss me? Okay then, yes, if we kiss, I promise not to divorce you for now.” I replied.

“For now? Promise not to divorce me again.” She said.

“No, I can’t promise that, I can only promise ehnnn…three months.” I said.

“Three months is too short…but no problem. So teach me how to kiss.” She implored.

“Kissing is not just when our lips brushes together but when we lock our li-ps in and li;ck our li-ps, li-ck even our tongues…don’t worry, as we try it, you will get it.” I said and she nodded.

I moved my head to hers slowly and placed my mouth on hers, I swallowed her lower lips in mine and began to su-c-k it but her lips were montionless.

She wasn’t moving her lips.

“Do what I’m doing baby.” I instructed and as she tried to imitate me, she bite me. �

Click on the link for episode 024��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-24/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Chapter 24

Fred’s POV

I took few steps back with my hand on my mouth, “baby, you just bite me.”

“I’m so sorry, I was only trying to practice what you taught me about how to kiss.”

“I know but that was too aggressive.” I said and held her hand as we walked to our room.

“I’d already promised that I won’t divorce you at least for the next three months , but I want to know the truth, are you really HIV positive?” I asked.

“I’m not lying baby, it’s the truth. ” She replied with a pathetic face.

“It’s alright. I’ve got one more thing to tell you.”

“Okay.” She nodded her head.

“I’ll be absent at home for three days, I’m going for a programme.”

“A programme?” she asked with her eyes expressing shock.

“Yes dear…I’ll gist you when I arrive.”

“I’ll miss you.” She said in a girly manner as she placed her head on my shoulder.

“I’ll miss you more.”

—-

I drove inside Kelvin’s compound.

Kelvin, Kyle, Daniel and Alfred were best of friends with me, we were five jolly friends before I get married.

They had already decided not to get married, according to them, I f–ke-d up by marrying and true, I might say that I’m regretting it.

All they do is to smoke, go to parties and have fun with ladies, they prefer that than to being tied to one woman for the rest of their lifes.

They have this ideology that marriage is a bondage and not a blessing but my mom had always taught me the good sides of marriage even though I had never really experinced one.

We guys have not been able to sit and have a long conversation since I got married but I decided to come and stay with them for three days.

“See who we have here!” Daniel shouted as he saw me.

The House was large, others came out of their bedroom and screamed.

“What! Fred!” they called happily and welcomed me with handshaks and hugs.

We all sat.

“Man, your wife had really had you under her that you forgot we were once friends.” Kelvin said.

“Not like that.” I lied.

“So how?” Kyle asked as the rest chuckled.

“We told you never to get married.” Afred said like he knew I was regretting my marriage and truly I was regretting it.

My eyes turned sour at his words and I spoke: ” I had actually come to discuss my marriage with you guys…”

Click on the link for episode 25��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-25/

Re: My Virgin Bride Episode 1 by Clustergist: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2020
MY VIRGIN BRIDE.

Chapter 25

Fred’s POV

They all keenly stared at me.

“My marriage has been hell as you guys had thought.” I said and gazed at them but none of them were speaking.

They were staring at me instead

“Do you know that ever since I get married, I’ve never made love?”

“Can you repeat that line?” Alfred asked while Daniel sat akimbo.

“My wife and I have never had s—x ” I confessed.

“Are you kidding me , nigga?” Kyle expressed his surprise.

“Is this a prank or something?” Kelvin questioned.

“I’m been serious guys, I’m fed up, I was almost filing for divorce…”

“And what’s stopping you?” Alfred questioned.

“We kissed yesterday and… I promised her that I would stay three more months with her.”

“What you are saying is not making sense, are you telling us now that you have never kissed her too?” Kyle questioned while the rest watched keenly for my answer.

“It was my first time kissing her!” They all screamed and expressed their shock.

“Are you sure you marry a human being, man?” Alfred asked as he stood.

He sat back. They were all surprised. Who wouldn’t be?

“What did you want us to do for you now?” Kelvin asked.

“There is one thing that kept coming to my mind…”

“And that is?” Daniel asked.

“That she never loved me but only pretending.” I said.

“Fact!” Daniel yelled.

“yeah , fact!” Kelvin screamed.

“F—-ck-en fact!” Kyle added

“So true.” Daniel said.

“But I can’t be certain, I needed to know if she loves me or not.”

“So what’s the plan?” Alfred asked.

“I need one of you to act like you love her, I want to see if she will give in easily to you. I know none of you can ever fall in love in the process.” I said.

“Did you just say Love?” Kyle asked like the word ‘Love’ sounds so irritating.

“Love? Are you kidding me?” Kelvin asked.

“You know we don’t do love here nigga.” Daniel added and I let out an heavy sigh.

“So who would help? ” I asked

“Let me get this clear, if any of us decide to act like we are after her and wants her as a lover, can we have s—x with her in the process?” Alfred asked.

“S—x? Oh no! how will you have s—x with my wife?”

“Don’t see it that way, If she can allow another man make love with her cheaply then she’s only pretending for you, involve s—x in this assignment to make it real and balance?” Kelvin said.

“Fine.” I agreed.

Do you think Fred is making a mistake?

Click on the link for episode 26���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-bride-episode-26/

(1) (Reply)

Ode: A Yoruba Urban Fantasy / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread - / BloodLine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.