Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 (9368 Views)

My Virgin Maid (Chapter 1) / My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 / My Virgin Bride Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
�My Virgin Husband. ☺️

�Written by Feathers. �

Chapter 1 ❤️

Rose's POV.

"May you now kiss your bride" The priest said before the crowds of people that had come to our wedding ceremony.

I looked intently and seductively into his eyes hoping for his soft lips to land on mine in no time. We had really never kissed or had any romantic thing in the past. Any time I make the move, he had say until after marriage.

I wonder what kind of man says that but I love him anyways.

"Kiss your bride." The priest repeated softly after his hesitation. He darted his face to the priest and I and lowered his head shyly.

The priest threw me a questioning look while I shot him back a confusing look.

"I'm shy to kiss her." He sniffed like someone crying as he lowered his head.

I was really stunned and I could see an expression of confusion and total surprise on the face of the priest.

I was getting embarrassed as the crowds seated may be wondering what is delaying the kiss.

"Common Ethan, kiss me!" I mumbled softly and he wouldn't raise his head up still, I moved to him and raised his head up ready to kiss him.

"I can't do this, I can't do this!" He shook his head as his eye became teary.

"Are you sure you didn't marry a woman? " the priest asked while I ignored. It's sounds funny to him but not to me.

Am I even certain that we will make love when we get home this night?

You want more? Then ensure you like and comment.

� My Virgin Husband. ❤️

Written by Feathers

Chapter 2

Rose’s POV

I held his head stiff and kissed him forcefully. I could hear some chuckles amidst the crowd. It made me really feel embarrassed but I had no choice but to pretend like I didn’t notice.

I don’t seem to understand Ethan’s romantically life.

The wedding ceremony continues and finally ended after several hours of fun.

Our driver drove us home and we came down in my own exquisite wedding gown and his beautiful suit. Ethan is so handsome, has a very pink lips and a very beautiful tall stature. Hs dimples are so alluring.

It’s just his romantic life that amazes me till date.

I held his hand as we walked inside, I walked him straight to the bedroom.

I turned my back to him and he was quiet without making a move.

“Pull down the zip of my gown.” I said softly and seductively while twisting my body slightly.

“If I open your gown , does that mean I will see your bare back?”

“Huh?” I turned and face him. “Are you joking or what? So what? What happens if you see my bare back?”

He covered his eye shyly.” it’s so precious , you should keep it from my eye.”

“Ha ha! ” I looked at him like I’m dreaming. I turned my back from him anyways and insist he zips down my gown.

He zipped it down slowly. “My days!” He murmur softly as my gown fell off to my toes. I was left with my paynt and strapless bra.

I turned to him and to my surprise he was covering his face.

“Ethan! Ethan!” I called.

“Rose, please dress up.” His voice came through with his palm still covering his face.

“Ethan, do you realize we have married at all?”

“I know, I just…I… I’m shy.” He said as he turned away from me and ran to the edge of the bed like a baby.

“What is wrong with you Ethan? You are my husband, you have all the rights to my body.”

“Yes but…”

“But what?”

“I’m a virgin, I don’t want to get deflowered, please.”

“Ha ha…what kind of husband is this one?”

Our likes are encouring , likes and 200 comments if you want next episode

Click on the link for episode 1-7��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-1-7/
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
❤️My Virgin Husband�

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 3

Rose’s POV

*Following Morning*

I was at the kitchen preparing food for Ethan and I when the visitors bell rang.

I hurried to conclude what I was doing and walked swiftly to the door to check who it was that has come to visit us this early.

On opening the door, it was my best friend.

“Baby!” She called enthusiastically as she threw her arms around me. I hugged her tight happily.

“Such a surprise!” I said out loud. I wasn’t expecting her to come and visit me this early.

“Come over!” I said as we both walked to the living room. She sat comfortably and stare around our new house.

“This place looks so beautiful mhen!” She complimented.

I chuckled. “Oh yeah! ”

“It’s good to marry the son of a rich man.” She teased while we both laughed.

“How is your husband?”

“He’s fine.” I replied bluntly.

“Fine? Huh? Fine…like you did not know what I meant , right? ” she asked and looked around carefully.

“Is he close?” She asked referring to Ethan.

“No, he is upstairs.” I repliied.

“Good, tell me how the night was, did he drill you as expected. ” she said and laughed.

I giggled and remembered what happened at night between Ethan and I. He didn’t allow us make Love, he was just behaving like a baby virgin.

“Erm…yeah, he drilled me so deep!” I lied and we both laughed again.

We suddenly heard steps walking down the stairs.

“Oh! Here he is.” I mumbled enough for my friend : Sonia to hear.

Ethan walked towards us with a beautiful smile on his face. Sonia stood gladly and walked up to him.

“Congratulations Ethan.”She said and tried to hug Ethan but his reactions shocked and embarrassed the hell out of me.

Ethan jerked back and express a face full of fear. His expression later dropped into that of shyness.

” Is anything the matter?” Sonai who was surprised at Ethan’s reaction to her attempt to ‘hug’ asked him.

He shook his head. “I promised myself not to hug anyone except my wife, I’m sorry.” He said while looking down.

“Oh! Sorry!” My friend force a chuckle out of her lips.

It’s obvious she felt really embarrassed.

Sonia turned to me “Erm…Baby, let me start going.” Sonia said, picked her hand bag and walked out. She is found of calling me baby.

I felt ashamed of myself and wondered what kind of husband refuses hug from other women who meant no harm.

“Why wouldn’t you hug her? It’s not a big deal Ethan.”

“Maybe.” He said softly and tried to walk away.

“Hey! You said you can only hug your wife right?”

He nodded like a baby as he turned to me slowly.

“Fine, hug me.”

“Ouch! I don’t hug in the morning…I don’t…I just can’t.” He said like someone wanting to cry and ran out of my presence

What have I married?

I need likes and 300 comments to drop next episode.

Click on the link for episode 1-7��

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by SirMichael1: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2020
This must have been written by a female. It's disturbing that the writter tries to project the virgin groom from the female perspective.
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Chapter 4

Rose’s POV

I sat on a long couch at the bar with Ethan’s friend. I had told him that I need to see him concerning a disturbing issue.

“I believe you like the drink?” Jack said.

I nodded and lowered my head heavily. I took another gulp of the drink and faced him. “I don’t seem to understand your friend. ”

His face became puzzled as he stare at me and glanced away like someone in deep reasoning.

“Erm…can you let me know what’s going on…it’s barely a week that you guys get married.”

“Sure, do you know that, till now, Ethan and I have not made Love. Not even a kiss or a hug! What sort of a husband is that? He claims he is not ready to get deflowered. If he’s not, why did he agree that we get married?” I poured out my fret to Jack.

Jack seems to know Ethan more than anyone. They have been friends ever since I met with Ethan.

He sighed. “I really would not like to pocknose into your relationship but are you saying you never even made Love before marriage?”

“Sure, anytime I make a seducing move then, he would say ‘after marriage’ ”

He chukled out of surprise. “I know it’s not funny….sorry!” He said covering his mouth and trying to control his urge to laugh.

“Are you serious that Ethan says that before you get married? ” he giggled again. “What kind of man does that?”

“I’m as confused as you are.”

He thought for a while and looked up to me.

“He must be keeping something from you, there are three things that comes to my mind…I mean reasons behind his strange actions towards you.” He said and paused while staring into the air as he surmised deeply

“Ethan is either impotent, has another woman somewhere or…is a g@y.” Jack let out.

I thought for a while and sighed. “What do I do now? ”

“We find out which he is.”

“You are more closer to him than anyone, you have also know him for years. I put it to you, Is he a g@y?”

“The Ethan I know is not a g@y.”

“Do you think he can cheat?”

“No, Ethan is very honest.”

“Has he ever told you he is impotent?”

” Never.” He replied.

“Rose, get an adult ‘film’ and play it at night, make sure you are naked and try to make him naked too. Ensure that he watches the movie alongside with you then watch his manh00d slowly and see if it rises. ”

“True! That’s a brilliant idea.” I said and smiled. I gave him a high five and hurried home to do exactly what he had suggested.

likes and 200 comments so I can post the next episode.

Click on the link for episode 5-7���

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Hi
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hello
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Museitz(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
�My Virgin Husband. �

�Written by Feathers. ❤️

Chapter 5

Rose’s POV

I had downloaded as many adult films as possible into my phone, I walked inside and saw him meditating at a corner of the room.

I connected the TV with my phone and played the film.

“Ethan!” I called and he raised his head and directed it at me. “Come please.”

He stood without hesitation and came to sit beside me on the bed where I was.

I knelt before him and began to pull my clothes off. He tried to cover his eyes but I yanked his silly hand away from his face angrily.

He was shocked and didn’t try to cover his eyes again. He closed it instead.

I ignored and began to pull his trousers away. He was left with no clothing in few seconds.

I sat beside him and noticed his eyes were firmly closed.

“You are scared to look at your wife’s unclothedness, is that?”

“Not like I’m scared…I’m just…”

“Shy?” I completed it for him.

I covered myself with a
the bed sheet and said; I’ve covered myself , open your eyes, I’ve got something to show you.”

He obliged and looked at me. He blinked like a two year old boy while I just shook my head pitifully like a mother to her child.

“The television, watch it.”

He turned slowly to the television and I pressed the play button. The adult film began to display and to my surprise, he kept watching.

I noticed his manh00d began to rise, happiness grew in me so fast. I exhaled gaily in confirmation that he is not an impotent.

I let him watch it for few more minutes after which I believed that he must have been fully charged.

I grabbed his manh00d seductively, he jerked all of a sudden like he was been pinched.

“You are touching the sacred thing.” He said and I shot him a curious look.

“What is ‘sacred thing’?”

“That’s why they call it private part, it’s private.” He said staring stunningly at my hand on his manh00d like I was doing something terrible.

“It’s a private part, yeah! But not to your wife, okay?”
I said and laid flat, my belly was facing the bed while my head was right before his manh00d.

I began to stroke his manh00d, he screamed all of a sudden but I ignore.

“You are stroking the sacred thing, Rose.” He said fretfully.

“Stroking is just the beginning, watch me sÜ”çk the sacred thing.”

��You better gimme likes and 250 comments if you want us to continue the story.

Click on the link for episode 6-7��

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Chapter 6

Rose’s POV

Just as I was about to place my mouth there, he stood up fearfully, sweats were already forming on his body like something out of the world was happening to him.

I kept looking at him in deep surprise mixed with frustration. “Ethan!”

“Rose! Your mouth will deflower me!” He said pitifully and I almost felt like crying.

What kind of husband have I married now?

“Ethan…okay sit, I’ve got a question for you.”

He went to sit at the edge of the bed with his legs on the floor.

“Hum! Ethan, are we going to have babies in his relationship?”

“Sure.” He replied bluntly.

“Really? How do we make that happen?”

“How else, my wife?”

“Hey! You are calling me your wife? So you know I’m your wife?”

“Of course, I do. And I’m your husband.”

I grinned briefly. “You haven’t answer my question, if we do not make Love, how else are we gonna have babies?”

“Remember Mary the mother of Jesus, she never made Love and gave birth, yet Joseph was the father of child.”

I folded my hands at his words and felt like I was hearing the wrong thing.

“Young man, do I look like Mary to you? Did an Angel appear to me that I will give birth?”

“Maybe an angel will appear to you, who knows.” He said and looked away.

“Ethan, you are frustrating me. It’s not possible for us to have babies without us having to make Love, don’t you get that? Check google…it’s even logical…how can you be expecting me to give birth without us making Love.”

He kept quiet.

“Or…maybe you have someone else outside.”

He looked at me all of a sudden. “I swear to you Rose, you are the only woman in my life, the love of my life, my sweet potato, my honey, my pepper and…” He probably got short of words and went silent as he lowered his head sullenly.

“Ha ha… Who is your pepper? So because you called me potato and honey, you decided to add pepper?”

I like to read comments, drop your comment friends and like too o if you want more. �

Click on the link for episode 07��

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 7

Rose’s POV

“Welcome baby!” Sonia welcomed me into her house. “Feel comfortable.”

I had told her that I would be coming to her place and she had gladly welcomed it. I knew she wouldn’t get angry at me cause of how Ethan behaved to her the time she visited our house.

Sonia is my best friend, despite the fact that we have not really known each other for years, we had barely been friends for a year but we loved each other and have been honest to each other.

I see her like my closest companion. I had come here purposely to share my burdens with her. The strategy that Jack gave me didn’t really work.

I watched as she walked to me from the kitchen that she had went with a glass of wine and chicken lap. She served it before me with a brightened and welcoming expression on her face.

She kept quiet and kept watching me, I was expecting her to say at least a word but she didn’t.

I sighed and stare at the meal she served, I plainly have no appetite to eat.

“Sonia, are you angry cause of what Ethan did?”

She hesitated before speaking up. “To be honest, I felt so dejected and embarrassed, It’s been a long time I felt that way. ”

“I’m sorry Sonia, I don’t know what’s wrong with Ethan… I don’t know what word in the dictionary to describe someone like that, how can a man not like not to make Love with his wife, he can’t even hug his wife’s best friend. ”

“Does he even hug you?” Sonia asked.

I hesitated for a while and lied “Sure, it’s just the Love making that he doesn’t fancy.”

“Indeed, don’t tell me you guys haven’t made Love yet?”

“Sincerely, we have not and I’m really getting frustrated. What sort of husband is that? Could he be hiding something from me?”

“How am I suppose to know but I stopped liking him from the day he refused my hug.” Sonia said and looked away. I could see an expression of anger on her.

I sough and fell with my back to the chair. “I need you to help me, just advice me. I need to get pregnant and have my baby. Or what’s the essence of getting married when we can not make Love?”

There was a moment of silence amidst us after which Sonia spoke up. “He must be hiding something from you…let’s set him up.”
She peeked at my face.

“Set him up?” I repeated inquisitively. “How…?”

“He might be having affairs with another lady, let’s just set him up with a lady.”

“But…he swear to me that he is not cheating on me… ” I said confusingly. I was thinking and deciding so fast on if Sonia’s advice is what I can follow.

“Trust me , he is. ”

“But even if he is cheating on me, should that stop him from making Love with me…and I found out he is not impotent…I just do not understand him.”

“Do you follow him everywhere he goes? What if he has someone else he’s dating at his place of work…let’s just set him up.”

I sighed and stare blankly into the air.

“Where do we get the lady to use?” I finally summon to her advice, though I felt really odd but I need to do something, afterall. I can not keep living my life this way.

“Good, baby, erm…I do not think we have to stress ourselves in searching for a lady, I can play the role…perfectly.” Sonia said with a smile.

3k likes and I’ll drop the next episode.
You can click below to read next episode.

Click on the link for episode 08���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-8/
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 8

Rose’s POV.

I sat at the living room reminising about the plan that Sonia devised. I hope it works.

Ethan is not yet back from work, Sonia was already inside Ethan’s room to carry out our plan.

Soon enough, Ethan arrived. I stood and welcomed him with the words of my mouth.

“Rose, Guess what?”

“Tell me?”

“I was missing you at work today.”

“Really?” I don’t know why, but I felt really happy hearing that from him. “Bring your brief case.” I collected it from him and dropped it on the table.

I helped him unbotton his suit. “You know you look cute, Ethan?”

He smiled. “Thank you, my wife. ” he replied as I helped him yank off his suit.

“I was expecting a hug though.” I said underneath my breath but he heard. He paused and looked at me.

“Men who hug are cheats.”

“Excuse me? ”

“Rose, don’t trust men that hug, they hug their wives to cover up for their evil.” He said and I felt like throwing him the pillow on the chair.

I went to sit on the chair and looked away. I noticed he walked upstairs to where his room is.

Sonia’s POV

After spending hours in Ethan’s room, I began to perceive his presence, I knew he was around so I positioned myself on his bed.

I was on a leggis that was designed like the skin of a cobra, I was topless, just that strapless b,r’a, as far as I am concern, I looked really beautiful.

I sat like a model taking a picture on his bed and just then, the door creaked open.

I feel nervous but I suspended all my emotions.

He paused on seeing me , I could see a look of astonishment on his face. He walked to the side of the room slowly.

“Delilah!” He said bluntly and briefly while acting like an animal trying to catch his prey.

“Oh ye Delilah!” He called again. His actions began to look stange and scary. “Why hath thou come to tempt me?”

I noticed anyone could have seen fear mixed with nervousness on my face so I covered it up with a smile and a seductive face.

“Come baby!” I said as I twist myself on his bed but he didn’t even act like someone that heard.

“You Delilah! You have entered the wrong room.” He said and went to close his door. “I don’t know how you get here but I’m eating you alive. My name is Ethan not Samson!” He said and…

�Sonia in trouble

We can do better with our likes and comment if we want more episodes.

Click on the link for episode 09���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-9/

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers

Chapter 9

Rose’s POV

I wondered what could be going on inside between Ethan and Sonia. Could Ethan have fallen into the trap? Are they making Love already?

My heart was really disturbed, the plan was that she will find a way of calling me over at a time when he has fully fallen into our trap but I felt really distressed and decided to go to Ethan’s room.

I arrived at the room and stood at the entrance trying to discern what sort of sound they were making.

“Please…Please…! My days! Who asked me to do this.” I heard Sonia lament in pain. I got nervous and scared, what could be going on. Why is she begging him?

Are they making Love already and she is probably begging him to take it easy on her? Really? Did Ethan really fall into that trap?

Oh no! I don’t want to believe this is happening. I tried to push the door out of utter disappointment in Ethan but the door seems locked.

Oh really! He actually locked it so he can fully make Love with her, is that?

“I’m eating you alive, I promise.” I heard Ethan say.

What the f…., Really? Eating her p…. up when he has never even hugged me not to talk of eating my p… up.

I backed the door and let my body fell into a squatting position.

“You Delilah! You came to tempt me and trust me you won’t go scot free.” I heard Ethan say and I became confused.

After few moments of silence, I couldn’t place what was happening inside so I stood from my squatting position and placed a knock on the door.

Ethan opened the door in few seconds and I barged in.

I looked at the bed and I didn’t see Sonia.

“Where is Sonia?”

“She is a delilah, I have nailed her to the cross.”

“Cross?” I repeated inquisitively and looked around the house, there I saw Sonai being tied to the wall of the room, her mouth had been covered , while her hands and legs were tied to the corners of the room.

“What…why is she here?”

“I was surprised to see her in my room, she probably came to tempt me to make Love with her. Remember I said you are the only woman I’ll ever Love and that I’ll never cheat on you.”

I sighed. “She’s my friend. Let her go.”

“If you say so.” He replied and went to free Sonia, Sonia ran out without taking her shoes like she was being chased.

Just 3.2k likes if we want next episode early.

Click on the link for episode 10���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-10/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Authorfeathers: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
This must have been written by a female. It's disturbing that the writter tries to project the virgin groom from the female perspective.

I'm a male actually �
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2020
My Virgin Husband

Chapter 10

Rose’s POV.

*Three days later*

Ethan and I sat at the living room while trying to have some conversation with him. He was not really active as I wishe he was but at least, if we can not make Love, we should be able to have a long conversation.

“Rose, I’ve been thinking…how did Sonia got inside my room that day?” He asked in the middle of our discussion.

I hesitated before I spoke. “I really do not want to talk about it.” I hope he doesn’t press further to ask.

“You know, I was just wondering. You were in the living room while she was inside my room.” Anyways, I love what I did to her.

I sighed and looked away.

“Rose, my eyes are hungry, I need to feed them?”

“I did not get that? ”

“Stand up baby.” He said and I did. “Turn your back.” I obliged still.

“Wow!” He exclaimed. “I love your back-side, they are so captivating.”

I was shocked at his words.

“Aw…you really look beautiful and your figure 8 is driving me crazy.” I still didn’t know where he is driving at yet. “Turn to me.” I obliged.

“Aw…see what’s on your chest, they are super and firm than a mango.”

“Ethan, are you alright?”

“Sure, I’m just feeding my eyes. Is it bad to adore my wife?”

“So…this is your first time of seeing my chest?”

“Not like that, I just felt different seeing it today.”

Maybe we can actually use this opportunity to make out.

“Will you like to see the bare picture?” I asked trying to lose the button that sealed my cloth to my chest.

“Oh! I’m really shy, you mean I’ll be seeing your bare b….st?” He asked.

“Yes, your eyes will be satisfied to the brim if you can behold it. ”

“Rose, I’m…I’m shy.” He exclaimed and cleaned the little tears forming at the corner of his eye with the back of his pam.

“Didn’t you say your eyes are hungry, see!” I said and pulled off my shirt, one could see the bare light skin of my b…st, the nï…plé are still covered with the cup of my br;å”

“Wow! This is beautiful….crazy mhen!” He said exclamatively and jumped up like someone that won a bet.

“D@mn! This is so good.” He yelled and I was just looking at him like a dummy.

“This is my first time seeing it and it’s driving me crazy! Mhen! I can’t hold it anymore. I love this, I f….ing love this! ” He said still jumping happily up like a baby.

“I love this” he screamed outside like a student that passed all his final years course.

Wait! Is Ethan normal like this?

� Drop your comment fams

Click on the link for episode 11���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-11/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 11

Rose’s POV.

When life puts you in a position where you are totally helpless, the only person one can run to is one’s family.

I decided to visit my mom and inform her about my marital life, I can’t continue this way. Ethan is a kind of being I may never get to understand.

I drove straight to my mom’s house.On arriving, I noticed everywhere was quiet and clean. Ever since I got in with Ethan, I have not visited my parent’s house.

I walked in and saw my mom on an apron coming out of the kitchen.

I ran to her on seeing her and we both exchanged a motherly hug.

“I miss you, Rose.” She said and I blush.

“Miss you too mom.” I replied softly. She held my hand and walked me to the dinning.

“You need to eat first.”

“Mom, I really do not have the appetite…I…”

“I know you must be here for an issue but eat first…common! ” she said as she played with my cheek.

She came back to serve me with fried eggs and plantain. “I had to quickly fry this.”

She sat and watched me eat the little I could. After sipping water , I rested on the chair and starred into my mom’s face.

“What is it Rose?”

I sighed heavily, thought for few seconds and finally let out. “Mom, It’s Ethan. Do you believe that since the time we have married, he has not touched me?”

“You must be smelling then.”

“Huh?”

“If he didn’t touch you since all this days, you must be smelling to him. You mean he can’t even touch your hand, he can’t touch your head, he can’t touch any part of your body? You must be smelling to him. ”

“Not like that mom, I mean we have not made Love.”

My mom chukled. “Is that a prank or what?”

“Mom, I’m serious. He won’t make Love with me.”

“Ha ha, you must be crazy then.”

“Huh?”

“You must be really crazy, Rose. A man got married to you and hasn’t made Love with you….wait! Are you both mad?”

“Mom!”

“Don’t mom me!” She said and stood angrily. “Ha ha! I can’t imagine. You haven’t f..k since you get married. ” my mom laughed briefly in a sarcastic away again.

She can’t be standing while I sit. “Mom! It’s not my fault but his.” I said standing.

She did not say word but walked away from me instead. “But mom should understand me.” I murmured underneath my breath.

Few minutes later , I sunk to the chair and kept wondering what mom went inside to do, isn’t she suppose to be here comforting me or advising me on what I should do.”

“Move daughter!” I heard my mom’s voice behind me and on turning, I saw her with a travelling box.

“Huh? Where to, mom?”

“To heaven.” She replied and eyed me. “my dear move, I’m following you to your husband’s house. You guys must make Love before me.” �

If you want more long episodes, make sure you like and comment.

Click on the link for episode 12��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-12/

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Chapter 12

Rose’s POV

I’ve never been nervous all my life like I am right now. I know my mom is a tough woman but never have I ever thought she had act this way.

Really? She will really ensure that Ethan and I make Love. Hope that won’t make Ethan angry?

Would he even be happy that my mom is coming to stay with us? My days!

I finally halted the car my mom and I was at the garage of Ethan’s house. Mom and I stepped down. I shot her a soft look, trying to make her calm down cause it seems she is angry but she didn’t even look at my face.

She walked inside instead while I followed behind. On getting inside, my mom looked around and set her gaze on me.

“Show me the room to stay?”

“But mom, how many days are you spending with us?” I asked.

“I will leave after I watch him make Love with you. ”

Did my mom just say ‘watch us?’ Will she actually watch us make Love?

“Will you take me to my room, woman?” She asked and I jerked out of it thought. I took her to a room she would be staying.

-Three hours later-

I was painting one of my art work when I heard a knock to my door. It’s obviously Ethan, he must be back from work.

I walked swiftly to the door and helped him open the door.

“Welcome baby!” I greeted and he looked back.

“What?” I asked.

He looked back and search around again. “You said baby, so I was trying to search for any baby around.”

I hit him softly at his shoulder. “Common! I’m referring to you as baby!”

“I?” He asked surprisingly.
“You look beautiful. How was house?” He asked as we both walked towards his room?

“Not bad. ”

“Were you bored?” He asked and just when I was about to reply, we both heard a voice behind us. It was that of my mom.

“Mr. Ethan!” Ethan turned at the sound of my mom’s voice and on seeing her he turned to me in surprise. “You didn’t tell me…” I knew what his full question would be.

“Yes, I got to know late too, you should welcome her.” I said to him almost like a whisper.

“Oh!” He exclaimed and walked towards my mom. “You are greatly welcome, mother, may your name be praised from the south to the east, the north and to the west. I welcome you this day to my glorious house. Have a befitting day.” He said and lowered his head like someone praising his king.

To my utmost surprise, he turned away and tried to walk away from my mom.

“Servant Ethan.”My mom called and Ethan turned. ” I’l glad you praised me, we need to speak.”

“Who am I to speak with you, great Queen , the mother of my wife and the aged and wisest woman in the world. I am not worthy to even behold your face. Please have all the fun you want in the house.” Ethan said and turned again, he was about walking away when my mom yelled his name. She was now getting frustrated.

“Ethan!” Ethan turned to her again

“You may have hypertension, oh queen! To shout is not good for the health.” Ethan said and finally walked away.

My mom stood shock as he watched him walk to his room.

��

likes and 400 comments if we want next episode.

Click on the link for episode 13��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-13/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 13.

Rose’s POV

‘At Night- Same day’

Mom came out of her room with a bottle of groundnut, she was pouring it on her hand and eating like a little child with no problem.

“Mom!” I called like I’m greeting her.

“It’s time dear.” She said and sat at the edge of the biggest chair in the living room.

She continued eating her groundnut.

“Time for what, mom?”

“That husband of yours that is behaving like someone that came from the 15th century, do I look to him like I’m a Queen to him?.” My mom said loudly to herself and chewed more groundnut.

“Your room. Take me to your room.” She added

“You mean the room that Ethan and I sleeps?” I asked.

“Of course, and you are wasting my time already. ” she said and stood like someone that needed to be somewhere as soon as possible.

I got really nervous and uncomfortable. “What are you going to do do there, mom?”

“Rose, take me to your husband’s room.” Her voice was stiff and strong this time. I exhaled heavily and obliged to her request.

On arriving before the entrance of Ethan’s room, I looked up to mom. “Here is our room.”

“Good.” She exclaimed and planted a knock on the door.

She planted series of knock on the door but no one came to open.

“Are you sure he is inside?” My mom asked.

“Sure.” My reply was brief and certain.

My mom twisted the knob and surprisingly, it gave way.

Just as I expected, Ethan was seen sitting on the floor like a Muslim cleric praying. As far as he has concern, he is meditating.

My mom chewed more groundnut as she starred around our beautiful room.

“Your room looks so great and big.” She complimented.

“Thank you mom. ”

“If only your husband can be this great and big on bed.” She must have said that purposely so Ethan could hear

But Ethan didn’t even behave like someone that heard as he continued his meditation.

My mom sunk to the bed in a roudy way and looked to the direction of Ethan. She must be wondering what in the world he was doing.

“He’s meditating.” I quickly said hoping I satisfy my mother’s curiosity.

“I didn’t ask.” Her reply was more like an insult and I kept quiet.

“Meditating!” She murmured underneath her breath.

“Hey, servant Ethan!” She called the name but Ethan never reacted.

“Mr. Ethan, can you stop what you are doing and look up to me.” My mom pressed further.

About few seconds later, Ethan stood to his feet.

“Good!” My mom said.

“Mother in law, you must have come to spend the night with us , but there are other rooms you could sleep.” Ethan said.

My mom grinned sarcastically. “May I know why you haven’t made Love yet with my daughter?”

Ethan’s face illuminated. He hesitated before he spoke. “I’m still a flower and I’m shy.”

“Shy? Do you hear yourself?” My mother scolded and ate more of her ground nut.

“Rose, pull off your cloth.” She set her face back to Ethan. “Mister or Servant Ethan, pull off your trousers, you must make Love with my daughter before me.”

“Mom!” I called feeling embarrassed.

“Don’t ‘mom’ me and do what I said.

” Mom, I can’t.” I said obstinately and turned my back at my mom. Even if Ethan and I are to make Love, mom shouldn’t be there.

“I’m done.” I heard Ethan say.
What did he mean by ‘I’m done?’

I turned to where he is and I saw that Ethan had stripped his trouser off, his d**k was dangling naked before my mom.

Mom was staring at it in shock with her mouth wide opened��

Click on the link for episode 14���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-14/
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2020
My Virgn Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 14

Rose’s POV

I walked swiftly to cover my mom’s face.

“Mom!” I yelled. “You shouldn’t be looking at my husband’s d**k”

I turned to Ethan who just stare at both of us without expressing any emotions.

“Put on your trousers. ”

“Why?” He asked.

“Are you even suppose to be asking, my mom is here ,it’s not right that you pull it off before her. ”

“But she’s my queen and she told me to pull it off, I’ll always obey her. See Rose, after God is the mother in law, she has all the rights to command me.” He explained.

Hum! I thought on what he said, so he will actually obey all his mother in law say.

I removed my palm from my mother’s face. She should command him to make Love with me then, after all, that is what I want.

Even though I will not feel comfortable making Love with my own husband before my mom, but I’m desperate to make Love with my husband.

“Never knew you had it this big.” My mom said referring to his d**k.

I just watched, waiting to see the next line of action of my mom. Ethan was still standing with his trousers pulled down.

“I need you to make Love with my daughter…now!” My mom said in a comanding tone.

“Anything for you, my queen.” He replied.

“Come lay on the bed.” She said to Ethan and faced me. “And you, strip off that cloth of yours and let your husband make love with you.

It’s been years that my mom has seen my unclothedness.

” mom, since you have commanded him to make Love with me and he’s ready to obey, why not go out and wait for us.” I suggested.

“I really didn’t know why you are feeling shy before me, even your husband is not. ” my mom said and seems to agree with my suggestion.

“I’ll be behind the door.” She said and walked out. The door closed behind her and I sighed.

“Ethan , you made me do this to you.” I said trying to apologize for what my mom is doing.

“Do what? I’m not in anyway offended my wife, the queen has commanded us to make Love, let’s go ahead please?” He said.

Wow! I thanked goodness that my mom came through, if not, he will probably never make Love with me.

I pulled off all my clothes and walked to him n*ked. “You like what you are seeing?” I asked as I twisted my body like a snake, to the bed where he laid.

“So sexy, you are so beautiful and hot. Come over, let’s do this.” He said and I helped him pull off his trousers completely.

His d**k was big indeed but was flat, it was neither standing nor making any attempt too.

I kind of feel rejected and abashed. Am I not beautiful and sexy enough to turn my husband on?

Am I so poor and disgusting on bed. I looked up to Ethan who was staring at the ceiling instead of looking at me

“Ethan, am I ugly?”

“Ugly? What kind of thought is that? In all my whole life, I have never seen a lady as beautiful as you are. Should I talk about your hair, they are as valuable as that of I princess , your scent are charitable and alluring, sweet and pleasant to the nostrils, your nose are pointed in the most elegant direction, what a beautiful woman I’ve got as a wive.”

I blushed and smiled at his words. “Thank you.” My reply was soft and silent.

But he’s still flat down there. I had to summon a lot of courage to ask why he is flat and not standing. “Ethan, this thing is flat, we can not make love this way.”

He said and looked to his d**k. “Really? But…does it stop us from making Love?”

“It’s not standing now.” I said.

“Oh! Does it have to stand before we make Love?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Oh! ” he exclaimed as he touched his d**k. “Dear d**k, stand up, it’s time to make Love with my wife, my mother in law has commanded me.” He said.

What is wrong with this one, why is he talking to his d**k like he doesn’t know what to do to make it stand. Does his d**k look like like someone that has a ear?

“Ethan, are you not moved.” I said and pressed out my br**st to him.

“Touch it Ethan.” I said trying to make him Hot.

“Touch what?” His eyes brightened in shock. “The sacred and most previous thing in a woman. This is a treasure to be adored. I can’t…no no! I can’t touch it rose.”

What kind of husband have I married now…

We are doing well, if you want more longer

Click on the link for episode 15��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-15/
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 15

Rose’s POV

“Mom!” I called her name in frustration.

“Rose, I’m still here. Are you done?” She replied from the back of the door that she stood.

“No, mom!” I replied grudgingly and my mom walked in.

“Servant Ethan, why have you disobeyed your queen?” My mom asked Ethan.

“Mom, be serious, speak to him, he’s behaving strange.” I poured out.

“Calm down, woman. Am I the one that gave you the husband? You chose him by yourself, don’t put any fault on me please. Plus do I look like someone that is joking?” She hissed and faced Ethan.

Ethan pulled up his trouser and stood.

“Mother in law, you commanded us to make love and I agreed but she said this thing has to stand.” He said pointing to his d**k.

My mom turned to me. “He has agreed, why not make it stand?”

“How?” I asked.

“See silly question, you did not know how to grab your husband’s banana and suck it like your life depends on it. And you watch if it will stand or not.”

Really! I never thought of that sincerely, that’s a nice idea.

“Excuse me, mother in law, you said ‘her husband’s banana’, I didn’t have a banana.” He said and I sighed again.

What’s wrong with Ethan, can’t he understand the idiom at which mom speaks.

“Ethan , she meant your d**k.” I explained while my mom looked at him in disdain. Mom must be thinking he’s mentally affected

But the Ethan I known is sound and well, I just can’t seem to find my way around his behaviours in the house especially towards our romantic life.

“What! She…you mean she…” Ethan stuttered pointing to his d**k.

“What are you saying, young man? What is , she?..she? She?” My mom asked.

“No no, you can’t turn my d**k to banana, oh no! Please don’t do that.” Ethan pleaded and was almost crying.

My mom bursted into laughter while I chukled too.

“Rose, you didn’t marry a man, trust me.” She giggled. “This one is a baby.” My mom mocked him.

Ethan peeked at my mom and I with a look that tells that he was wondering what we were laughing for.

“No one is turning your d**k to a banana, by banana, she meant d**k, I know you might not be able to understand but forget it.” I explained.

“You will no longer turn my d**k to banana right?” He asked to be sure and I chukled.

“Yes.”

He stood up sullenly and went to lean by the wall.

“I need to sleep.” He said.

“Not without you making Love with my daughter, ..let her suck it, it will stand and you guys will be able to make Love.”

“Suck? Suck what?…mother in law, why are you doing me this way…we both know I did not buy ice cream for my wife when coming from work, neither do I have any lolly pop with me, I have nothing on me that she can suck.” Ethan replied.

“This one is really sick.” My mom mocked Ethan.

“He’s my husband , mom. Leave him.” I said defensively.

“He doesn’t even know what it meant for his wife to suck him?” My mom laughed.

—-

— Following Morning–

Mom, Ethan and I had agreed to visit the hospital, mom is of a strong opine that Ethan is sick upstairs. To me, I think nothing is wrong with him, his actions are just unexplainable.

We both walked inside the big hospital and in few minutes, we booked a session with the doctor.

“Welcome Mrs Rose.” The doctor welcomed me and faced my mom “Welcome ma, Mr. Ethan, You should remember me, I was at your wedding.” He said and we all sat.

“There were many people present, how could I possibly recognize you?” Ethan replied.

Wow! His reply was sound. “Did the dumb Ethan just replied like a sound man?” My mom muttered and I shot her an angry look that depicts that I did not like what she was doing.

Ethan’s character may be out of the world , but I would not let anyone insult him, not even my mom.

The doctor smiled and looked up to us for what we had come for.

“Well, doctor save me. Save me…” My mom stressed. The doctor adjusted his seat and position his ear to listen to whatever my mom has to say.

“Did you believe that ever since this two got married , they have not had intercourse? Like…they have never had any intimacy that an husband and wife is suppose to have. ”

“That’s strange, what happened?” The doctor asked.

“Help me ask them, doctor. The fault lies more on this husband, he said he is shy to make Love with his wife, his own wife, can you imagine , doctor?” My mom said emphatically.

The doctor faced Ethan. “Mr Ethan, is that true?”

” That I’m shy to make love with my wife…well, maybe! but we are not complaining, baby, are we?” Ethan faced me and ask.

I faced the doctor. “Doctor, can you help?”

The doctor sighed. “Truth is, even me…for about five years that I’ve married my wife, I’ve never made love with her cause I’m shy.” The doctor said pathetically and stood.

He went to meet Ethan and Ethan stood too.

“We are in the same league brother, they can not understand us.” The doctor said and sniffed like someone crying.

“Yes…they can not understand us?” Ethan replied pitifully and they both began to cry like a baby.

��If Doctor no fit help, who go come help now…

Click on the link for episode 16��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-16/
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 16

Rose’s POV

I looked at my mom in blight and I could see a look of absolute astonishment on her face.

Ethan disengaged with the doctor and cleaned the tears in his eyes. He sat back gently while the doctor did the same.

My mom continued starring at the doctor.

“Rose, there is nothing wrong with your husband, it’s just who he is.” The doctor said.

“What are you talking about, you mean my husband will not make love with me for five years too?” I asked the doctor.

“I fear that yours may be cmore than five years.” I looked at my mom to defend me. This doctor is talking rubbish in my ear.

“Mom, can you hear him?”

“You should have suspected that your husband has a problem before marriage. I asked you a number of times if you guys were making love then , you said you both have agreed till after marriage. Can you now see yourself.” My mom scolded.

“Mom, this is not the time, please do something.” I pleaded.

“What can I do? The doctor already said there is no solution, excuse me.” My mom said and walked out.

“Mrs Rose!” The doctor called.

“Don’t call me!” I screamed and buried my head in my palm. What kind of marriage am I into now? It’s not even certain that he will ever make love with me.

Jack can not help, Sonia can not help, now mum can not help too. Even the doctor is helpless.

I guess I’m in a deep mess.
I stood. “Can we start going?” I asked Ethan.

He nodded as he stood. I peeked at him from head to toe and sighed.

We both walked out of the hospital.

“Let me know what religion you are practising, Ethan.” I asked while leaning by the side of the television.

Mom had left already, leaving me with my problems, what kind of mother does that?

“I told you I have no religion, my wife.” Ethan replied

“What is that thing you do when you meditate, I’m beginning to suspect that the meditation is what is affecting you, sincerely. How can you not like romance? What kind of a man are you?”

He sighed and pressed his eye on the television.

“Are you not going to answer me?”

“My wife, it’s just a simple meditation, when I meditate, I make my soul quiet and think about my past and how I want the future to be.”

“Good! How did you want the future to be for us, you must be meditating on a future with no children.”

“Of course not, I saw us having many children, see Rose, when I meditate, I sometimes see us having 300 children.”

“Come again! …did you say 300 children?”

“Yes , my wife. It will happen.” He said affirmatively.

I chuckled. “Are you alright? Happen where? Are you planning on marrying thirty wives?”

“Why would I marry thirty wives? You will be by my side till death. Just you..only you will give birth to all those children.” He said.

I snickered and went to sit.

“You mean I will give birth to 300 children?” I laughed. “How please?”

He looked at me. ” Good question.” He swallowed and faced up.

He returns his face on me. He closed his eyes and shook his body like a celestial woman trying to prohesy ” Babu…rosa…babu…rosa….” He said like someone someeaking in tongues.

What is this one saying?

He continued ; still shaking with his eyes closed “Rose…Rose…Rose….” He called my name three times like a sound of an echo.

“Ethan, what is wrong with you?”

“Babu rosa babu rosa, thou shalt not interrupt me, for I am an angel for now.” He said still shaking like agama lizard.

“Ethan, you are not even a Christian neither are you a Muslim, you have no religion, so when did you turn to a prophet?” I asked clapping my hands in amazement.

“Hum! Hummm! Babu rosa babu rosa, I see 300 children….no! I can see 500 children…no no! Sorry! Baby rosa babu rosa! They are 750. 250 boys and erm…, and ern…how many girls now?… Hey you! Quickly tell me, what is 750 -250? I need answers fast?…”

“See angel that does not know how to calculate!” I laughed out loud.

Click on the link for episode 17���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-17/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 17

Rose’s POV

I alighted from my car and entered Sonia’s house. I had informed her that I will be coming over to her place.

I entered and she gladly welcomed me. I wasn’t expecting her glad welcoming considering what my husband did to her.

We sat comfortably.

“Being a while , Rose. How is family?”

“Family! you can simply ask that how my husband is, we have no family yet. …Is it not husband and wife with children that is referred to as family?” I questioned.

“You should be pregnant by now.” She said and snickered. At that point, I knew she was disparaging me.

“Sonia!” I dubbed. “You of all people should not be taunting me, that’s why I came here to see if there is any help you could render.”

“Help! You forgot how he treated me the last time I tried to help? Sonia, your husband is something else…He may be sick upstairs.” Sonia said.

“Common Sonia! Why would you say that to my own husband?…” I rebuked.

“Sorry bestie! I just can’t imagine having that kind of husband, I would have mercilessly make love with him.”

“Huh? How?”

“I’ll drug him or force him.”

“Oh no! I can not do that to my own husband. I love and respect him.”

“Stay there!” She said and took the bottle of wine on the table, she poured it on a glass cup and sipped it in.

“Is there any other way you could help?”

“Huh?”

“Rose, common! You are my best friend. I do not have any other friend I could confide in.”

“Fine, what other attempt have you made yourself after I tried helping you and failed.”

“Well, mom took us to the hospital but the doctor couldn’t help.”

“Doctor! Why not see a therapist instead? ”

“A therapist? …I haven’t thought of that.”

—-

—At the hospital – (Therapeutical Department)

The old therapist sat before Ethan while Sonia and I sat a distance away from them.

We were watching them and hoping that a positive transformation will take place.

“Mr. Ethan, Nice meeting you. ” The doctor said.

“My wife wanted me to be here, that why I came. ”

“I didn’t ask, anyway…Mr. Ethan, I was informed you have never made love with your own wife, how true is that?”

“So true, extremely true, super true, incredibly true, exceptionally true, awfully true…”

“Mr Ethan!” The therapist interrupted him. ” I only asked a simple question that deserves a simple answer.”

“You asked me ‘how true it was and I was answering you vividly. In order to avoid redundancy, whatever my wife tells you is true, don’t bother asking me to confirm. ”

“Okay…Ethan. Why? ”

“Z” he replied and Sonia chukled.

“Excuse me? I asked why?”

“And I replied Z” Ethan answered.

The doctor came to look at us and I hurriedly lowered my head cause I felt embarrassed at Ethan’s behaviour to the man.

The therapist faced Ethan again and sat upright.

“Okay…Ethan, I asked that why did you refuse to make love with your wife?”

“Good question, I’m preserving her p***y”

“Preserve? Did she say her p***y needs preservation?”

“She may not say it but deep down, that is what she want. Take for instance, if we were to examine the most beautiful p****y between that of my wife and your wife, which one did you think will be more beautiful?”

“Nobody cares about that, Ethan!”

“Your wife’s p****y is obviously rotten and stupidly wide. You know why? You didn’t preserve it, you kept banging her day and night. Shame on you!” Ethan insulted the man.

“It’s impossible for you to give birth without making love with your wife , hope you know?”

Ethan laughed…he laughed again. “Who told you that cliche? My wife that is pregnant already?” He laughed again.

The doctor came to look at me in surprise. ” Is that true, Mrs Rose?”

“We have never even made love, how can I get pregnant?” I asked.

“Mr. Ethan, are you sure you are alright?” The therapist asked.

“You are the abnormal one here bro.” Ethan insulted the doctor again. I can’t imagine him calling this over 60 years old man, bro.

Goodness! What have I married?

“Conduct a pregnancy text for my wife and confirm.” Ethan said boldly.

Sonia shot me a confusing look. “He’s talking with confidence.” She said.

I opened my mouth to reply her but words were not potruding.

The therapist walked out and came back after few minutes with a nurse.

“Please examine this woman here, I want to know if she is pregnant or not?” The therapist commanded the slim ugly nurse.

The nurse walked up to me and tried to carry the text out. “But…I’ve never made love with him, don’t you get?” I directed my question to the nurse and the therapist but they care less.

I allowed them conduct the text on me.

About few minutes later, the nurse went to the therapist with the result.

“Mrs Rose…” The therapist called and I heeded with my facial expression.

Ethan was smiling with his two hands at the back of his head.

“You are pregnant!”

—-
How Rose take carry belle �

Click on the link for episode 18���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-18/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Museitz(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Episode 18

Rose’s POV

– Still At Theurapetical department-

“Pregnant! Rose…how come?” Sonia asked me.

My mouth was just opened in shock, I harnessed my emotion and finally spoke. “I do not…No! It’s not possible, I’ve never even made love before.”

“But it says here that you are pregnant.” The therapist said.

“That’s not possible.” I yelled. I was going crazy cause I know it’s not possible.

“Ethan…how…I mean…I don’t understand what is going on.” I said to Ethan and he stood.

“My wife, remember when I told you that Mary the mother of Jesus never made love yet he became pregnant?”

“Yes, I remember but…am I Mary? No angel appeared to me.” I said.

“An angel does not need to appear to you, as long as the angel appear to me.”

“There is a mistake somewhere! I’m still flowered.” I said to the therapist.

“We don’t make mistake here, Mrs. Rose. We are too proficient and professional to make that kind of mistake” He said and I felt confused and pertubed still.

Or…is it possible for someone to become pregnant without making love?

I hurriedly took my phone and asked google. There was no result that claims it’s possible unless his seed is transferred into my womb artificially but that never happened.

“Please…test me again!” I pleaded.

The therapist was reluctant but later ordered the nurse to test me.

The nurse tested me and went to the therapist again with the result.

“Same Mrs Rose, you are pregnant.” The doctor said.

At that point, I was going crazy. I walked out amidst them cause I was feeling foolish.

While walking through the hallway, someone ran to catch up with me and on seeing who it was, it was the nurse that had tested me.

“Hi, Mrs Rose!”

I snubbed and continued walking swiftly. I was going crazy.

“I have something to tell you, I did not have much time, please listen to me.”

“Hum! … I’m all ears.” I paused and she looked back like she’s in search of someone.

She dragged me into a ward.

“I shouldn’t tell you this but I’m a woman like you. Your result was negative.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning that you are not pregnant, I do not know why the therapist is lying…”

“Really, so I’m not pregnant?”

“You are not. Whatever is going on there is incomprehensible, just be careful.” The woman said and ran out.

Why was the therapist lying?

At Ethan’s home—

Ethan and I sat before each other at the dinning; eating.

We are silent for few seconds after which I spoke up.

“Ethan! You think I’m pregnant, right?”

“Sure…of course , you are. The therapist and the nurse confirmed it.” He said and snickered.

I continued eating. “I’m filing for divorce!” I threatened. I never meant it, I just need to try it to see if he will be scared and do what I want.

“Divorce? You mean divorce me? Wow! Just wow! I love it.” He said and continued eating.

“You love what? Do you know the meaning of divorce?”

“Sure, you want to stop living with me and start living alone, you want to end our marriage…sure,it’s a good thing.” He said as he ate.

I was so hurt. “So you never loved me?”

“What! I love you with passion. ”

“But you don’t care if I divorce you.”

“Erm…not like I don’t care, I know that If you make an attempt too, it won’t work.”

“What do you mean?”

“Try it first, my dear wife.” He said and try to feed me but I rejected it.

He stood after he had finished eating.

“Let’s go and have fun inside.” He said as he stretched his hand at me.

“What kind of fun?”

“Like making love.” He said.

“Really? We will make love?” I asked happily.

“Sure…but promise you won’t divorce me after we had made love.”

“Sure, sure, I won’t. ” I said happily and followed him.

This would be the happiest day of my life if Ethan makes love with me.

We both walked hand in hand to our room. He carried me and threw me to the b-ed.

I was happy with the way he threw me, I was smiling and so ready for it.

He started pulling of-f his clothes like an angry lion ready to devour his prey, he soon pulled off all he has on him while I on the other hand had positioned myself ready for him.

Wow! So threatening him with divorce will actually work.

I can’t wait for my husband to make a sound love with me, I want him to rough handle me, to dri-ll me so hard.

Ethan cli-mbed the bed and crawled to me happily, his white teeth was desirable, his abs were alluring.

He fell to the side of the bed to my surprise and in few seconds, he slept off.

��

likes and 10 comments to continue the story �

Click on the link for episode 19����

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-19/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2020
My Virgin. Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 19

Rose’s POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Ethan by the side of the bed meditating.

I watched him as he squatted like a Muslim cleric, even as his two hands stretched to his knees.

I love Ethan, I really love him. I can’t stand divorce but I need to get pregnant and have my own baby. I can’t keep being like this.

Sometimes, he will say I’ll give birth without us making love just like Mary, the mother of Jesus. Other times , he will say I will give birth to 700 children.

One would have thought he is mentally derailled but he is not, not only is he the CEO of his father’s accounting firm, he’s an auditor general for the state government too.

Someone with a mental problem can not be appointed into such position in the government. When he speaks in the public, he is sound and awesome.

His looks are so gorgeous, I fell in love with him before he even notices me. He had promised that our marriage will be paradise, he promise never to hurt me and to take good care of me always.

Ethan is cool indeed, but romantically, there is a lot of problem around him.

Hum! I kept watching him as I engageged my heart in deep thought.

He turned his face to me all of a sudden and our faces met.

“My wife, why aren’t you sleeping?” He asked but I simply watched him without saying a word.

Many of my mates who got married the same time I got married are probably pregnant by now.

“Ethan, it’s two weeks that we have been married, yet , you haven’t made love with me.” I poured out my frustration.

He crossed his heart and stood up. He came to sit beside me.

“Are you hurt?” He asked.

“Yes! Seriously hurt!” I told him.

“You know I love you so much and I would not like to do anything that will hurt you. I’m sorry for all my actions, forgive me.” His voice was soft.

I looked at his face affectionately and I could see innocence there.

“Make it up by doing what I want.” I said even as my heart shook fearfully.

It was like I was asking for the impossible.

“Sure!” He said as he la-id me down gently. To my surprise, we made love.

Yes, a very ho-t one, he was really bi-g down there and I was happy I finally loosed my flower to him.

Happiness filled my heart and I know that I will soon become a mother.

Ethan laid tiredly beside me, there were sweats visible on his chest.

We both enjoyed it. I laid my head on his chest and played with the hair strands on his chest.

“Thanks baby, I love you Ethan!” I said.

“Anything for you Love.” He said as he rubbed me on my back.

I’m glad my husband changed without anyone’s help.

I can’t wait to gist Sonia about it, I can’t wait to tell mom about it too.

I’m so happy. I suddenly began to hear him snore.

“Huh! What’s the snore for? I looked at his face and he was looking at me and smiling.

How then is he snoring, I was confused. My eyes opened all of a sudden and I realized that I had been dreaming.

I looked beside me and saw Ethan snoring. I was angry! I thought it was a real.

Who thought it was real too?

likes and 500 comments unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 20���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-20/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 20

Rose’s POV

-Monday Morning-

I don’t go out to work unlike Ethan, I’m an household wife.

Ethan does all the work and foot all the bills in the house. I really do not have much problem in finance, just our romantic life is the thorn in my flesh.

I crossed my leg on the table eating the lap of a chicken when I saw Ethan walked towards me from the dinning.

He must have finished eating his food.

“My wife, I’m set for work.” He said. He was dressed in black suit and holding a black briefcase.

I stood up and went to him. “Safe journey dear, give me a hug!” I said with my two hands wide stretched.

“Sure, when I come back.” He said and snubbd my wide stretched hand.

Just as he took few steps away, I was force to speak. “Why not now, Ethan? Why? What’s wrong with hugging me in the morning?” I asked?

He giggled. “Baby, you know I love you. Hug isn’t a sign of love. I’m getting late to work…love ya.” He said as he walked swiftly outside.

I stood akimbo and thought. Am I smelling and he doesn’t know how to tell me?
Is there something wrong with me that repels him?

Maybe I’m the one with the problem after all. I need to go for check up.

Or…could he have someone else he is dating? Could he be dating someone at his office?

I need to find out.

I went inside and got dressed. I drove straight to his company.

It was beautiful and large, hardly can any notice that the wife of the CEO is in the building.

Everyone was busy attending to people who kept coming in and going out.

I went to meet a particular slim lady who is a worker there.

“Hi!” I greeted.

“Hi!” She said and briefly raised her head. She continued what she was doing on her computer.

Everyone here are workaholic, how do they end up employing people that really loves their job.

“How can I help you ma’am?” She asked as she types on her keyboard and examined whatever with some files on the table.

I brought out the money that I had withdrawn from the bank, about ten thousand US dollar. I threw it on her table.

She looked at it and paused what she was doing.

“What..I mean? What’s going on?”

“I’m the wife of your CEO, and you will have this money if you can do what I want!” I said and she counted the money.

“Nice meeting you ma’am. But make it $30,000 and we will talk.” She said and continued what she was doing.

I hurriedly wrote a cheque of $20,000 and stretched it to her.

She collected it and smile. “So, I’m all ears!”

I nodded. “Good. Do you see any lady with Ethan?”

She thought for a while.”No…Many of us acclaims he’s allergic to ladies. We were all surprised he got married.” She replied.

“Really?” I was dumbfounded. So Ethan is allergic to ladies.

“But…there is this lady that is always with him almost every time I have the chance of visiting his office. She is just always there.”

“Really? What’s her name? How can I get to meet her?” I asked curiously?

“I can assure you that if you visit his office right now, the lady will be there…I think he might have something to do with the lady.”

I walked swiftly away from the lady and walked my way to Ethan’s office.

On getting to the entrance of his office, I was pertubed and shocked at the sounds that were coming through.

“Ouch! Awww! Ouuuu! Aiccch!” Those were the sounds that I was hearing.

Really! So Ethan may be cheating on me?

I angrily barged the door open and I almost fainted when I saw a lady sitting on the desk before Ethan. Her cloth seems to be loosed.

“Ethan!” I called and he peeped to see me.

“Wife, welcome!” He sounded so cool.

“Welcome where? so you have been cheating on me?” I asked angrily.

I started destroying everything in that office, I love Ethan but he broke my heart. He broke it so bad.

Instead of destroying things in his office, I am suppose to wound the lady instead cause in all I was doing at his office, the lady didn’t’t’t even didn’t even bother to look at me.

I took a big stapler and hit on the lady’s head but she didn’t yell at all, she just sat still.

I paused my anger for a second and wondered why she didn’t express pain.

Maybe she is pretending, I took a bottle of a drink and hit it on the lady head but she sat still instead.

I was now getting scared of the lady. Ethan was just watching me perform even as he sat comfortably on his chair.

I finally went beside him to see who the mortal lady is.

I was surprised to see a s*x doll

��
likes and 600 comments unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 21���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-21/

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Emmylo131: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
My oga, abeg complete the story.
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 21

Rose’s POV

-Saturday-

It’s weekend, the environment seems cool, the sun shines brightly and the cold weather could be felt inside.

I was in my pyjamas as I engage in some house chores around the house.

� Heavenly Lord , your name is wonderful �
� your name is excellent �
� your name is beautiful, I worship you Lord.. �

I sang as I got myself fully engrossed in the house chores. The visitors bell rang and I paused and wondered who the visitor could be.

If it were Sonia , she would tell me that she would be coming.

I went to the door nevertheless and I was surprised to see Jack; Ethan’s friend.

“Hi Jack!” I called his name happily as we hugged.

“How are you doing Rose?” He asked smiling.

“I’m fine, come over!” I welcomed him to the living room and went ahead and call on Ethan.

“He will be here soon!” I said to Jack, who was dressed beautifully.

“Thank you.” He said.

“And…what will you like to eat?” I asked.

“Oh!” He chukled lightly. “Sincerely, I ate before I came.” He replied like a gentle man.

“Jack!” Ethan called as he walked towards us.

The two friends greeted themselves while I excused them.

But I didn’t really excuse them, I was out of their sight but I will hear everything they would talk about.

“How is the package, Jack?” Ethan asked almost in a whisper.

“Almost done. ” He replied.

“Okay…okay…And erm…has she come to meet you after that time you met at the party?” Ethan asked.

“No. Ethan…I sincerely didn’t understand you. What is it that you can not make love with your own wife, she’s your legal wife for crying out loud, you are only torturing her.” Jack said.

“Indeed.” Ethan said and looked away. “See…I’m only trying to protect her p**sy, I have a s*x doll that services me anytime I’m h-o-r-n-y, so tell me why I should stress her p*-s-sy?”Ethan asked.

“You are talking in the rubbish Ethan, you are talking in the thing that doesn’t make sense, how do you want her to give birth?” Jack asked.

“Hum! I have an offer for you!” Ethan said.

“Tell me about it?” Jack asked.

“I know you like…I mean love Rose, is that true?” Ethan asked.

“How can I love your wife…what sort of…” Jack couldn’t complete his statement before Ethan interrupted.

“Help me impregnate her and I’ll pay you handsomely.” Ethan said and anger arose in me.

I felt like knacking him something on his head. How can he sell me out so cheap, why is it so hard for him to make love with me.

So he would rather tell his friend to make love with me than he making love with me?

No! That’s enough, I’m filing for divorce!

I was about walking away when I heard Ethan called. “Rose!”

I walked into their sight and both men bursted into laughter.

“What’s funny?” I asked.

“It’s a prank, we know you were listening.” Jack said.

“Don’t even think of divorce, I will never do something of such to you.” Ethan said and stood.

“I need to kiss my wife.” He said and I was stunned.

Really? Kiss me?

Ethan walked very close to me and touched his lips with his finger, he placed those fingers on my lips and smiled.

“I just kissed her” he told his friend as he went to sit.

Is this one normal like this? Is that kiss?

Should we stop the story? � likes and 600 comments if we want more episode.

Click on the link for episode 22���

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-22/

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Emmylo131: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Continue, i luv ur story.
Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
My Virgin. Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 22

Rose’s POV

I was at Jack’s office the following day, I have a lot of questions to ask him.

“Welcome Rose, how was your night?”

“Boring, s*xless…” I said.

He nodded. “I’m sorry.”

“No, you do not have to be sorry for me, I need to ask you some questions and you should be honest.” I said.

“Fine…I’m all ears.” He said as he adjusted on his chair.

“At what point do you know that I was listening to your conversation?” I asked.

“Well, during our conversation, Ethan signalled with me with his hands and I understand at once that you are close by listening to our conversations.” He said.

“Good. What was the package Ethan asked you for?” I asked?

He lowered his head and rose his head. “Ethan is not alright.” Jack said.

“I’m confused, that’s not the answer to my question.” I said.

“The package he was talking about was another s-x do-ll , he said he was tired of the one he uses in his office. I do not understand why someone will prefer making love with a robot than with his own wife.” He said and I rested my back to the chair in amazement and horror.

“Wait! Am I smelling?” I asked to be sure that nothing is wrong with me.

“No please, you are gorgeous ”

“Do you think I’m a bad wife…Is anything irritating around me?” I asked.

“Not at all, you are so awesome.” He said and I lowered my head in deep thought.

Why is Ethan doing this to me?

“I have an idea” Jack said.

“It would not work.” I reply.

“Why don’t you hear it out first, just because the first one didn’t work doesn’t mean what I’m about to suggest won’t work. We should not stop trying and its too early for you to give up.” He said.

“Okay…tell me.” I said.

“Why don’t you order for a male robot, it will look exactly like a man, make it look like the robots make love with you always. Pretend like you never cared about Ethan’s insensitivity in your romantic life anymore.” He said.

“That sound like a brilliant idea.” I said and gave him an high five.

and 500 comments. likes unlocks next episode.

Click below for next episode.

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-23/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 23

Rose’s POV

-At home-

I can’t wait for the robot to be delivered to me, I ordered for it yesterday.

I was in the dinning eating. Ethan has gone out. The visitor’s bell rang and I stood at once to open the door.

I was less surprised when I saw the delivery man with the robot beside him.

The robot was dressed in suit, he’s yellow in color and looked very handsome. He was smiling at me like he was real.

“You can give him any name you want, the manual to become an expert in operating him is here.” The delivery man said as he stretched a book at me.

I received it and nodded.

“He works based on command, I believe you have little ideas on how to control robot?” The delivery man asked.

“Sure…I once lived with one at my mother’s place. ” I said and the delivery man nodded as he turned away. He walked away.

“Welcome!” I said to the robot while still standing at the entrance.

“Thank you.” He said still smiling.

“Come in!” I said opening the door widely for him to step in.

He walked in gently and kept staring at the house.

“You like my home, right?” I asked.

“Sure, it’s magnificent and awesome.” He said.

“Have your sit , please.” I said to him and he sat.

I took the manual that the man had given me and began to study it. In few minutes, I was done.

“I need to give you a name…erm…I think you should bear Brandon.” I said.

“Nice name. Thank you.” He said and I nodded.

“I need to tell you why you are here actually, my husband behaves strangely when it comes to our romantic life, you can’t believe he hasn’t even made love with me since we got married.” I said but the robot just kept staring at me.

“So…I…I want you to act like we are in love, you act like my husband.” I said.

“I’m sorry but I do not know how to fall in love, I do not know how to make love neither, forgive me. It’s the way I was created.”

“I understand. I’m not asking you to fall in Love with me neither am I telling you to make love with me. Just act like my husband, act like you are in love. In fact, act like we make love sometimes.” I said to the robot.

“Anything for you.” He said as he starred at my face.

Later that same day!

Ethan arrived from his place of work and pressed the visitor’s bell. I went to the door and opened it.

I did not welcome him, I did not even say a word. I just went to where Brandon sat and rested my head on its lap.

I was surprised Brandon started playing with my hair too.

Good! He’s getting it right.

Ethan who was suppose to walk to his room walked before us just like I had predicted.

“Rose, what is going on here?” He asked. I chuckled inside of me but maintained a serious face. It’s the first time in our marriage that he will be calling me by my name.

All this while, he had referred to me as ‘wife.’

“I don’t get your question.” I said as I adjusted well on Brandon’s lap.

“I’m confused here. Who is this young man?” Ethan asked?

“Someone that can make Love with me.” I said.

“Really? Cheating on me in my own house?” He asked.

“Cheating? Do you call that cheating? Plus are you not cheating on me with your silly s*x do-ll?” I asked.

“Rose, you should understand me.” He said painfully.

“Understand what? That you want to make my p***sy rotten cause you wouldn’t make use of it. This man here would help you out, don’t worry.” I said.

Ethan looked away and turned back at us.

“Young man, I need you to leave my house, she’s my wife.” Ethan said.

“I’m sorry but you did not own me, you can’t command me.” Brandon said.

“What’s he saying? Own who? She’s my wife…I do not want you around her, get away how before I do something crazy? ” He threatened.

“Do your worst, Mr. ” Brandon said and Ethan expresses shock.

“Seems you are really ready for anything, you want to be making love with my own wife in my house? ….fine!” He walked away.

I winked at Brandon and he just smiled.

—–
At Night.

I was laughing out loud as I walk towards Ethan’s room. Brandon and I walked inside Ethan’s room and we saw him laying on the bed with his eyes opened.

He was probably thinking.

“Baby, make love with me.” I said to Brandon as I robbed his chest seductively.

Brandon carried me all of a sudden and threw me on the bed gently. He licked his lower lips as he seems to star lustfully at me. Ethan screamed all of a sudden. ;” Hey! Hey! Heeey! Even in my presence?”

“Yes, you should watch us make love, after all, you won’t make love with her.” Brandon said.

Ethan bite his lips as he walked restlessly to and fro the room.

“If I make love with her, will you leave?” He asked Brandon and Brandon faced me for an answer. I signalled for him to say ‘YES’

“Sure, I will.” He replied Ethan.

“Okay, I will. Can you leave now?” He asked Brandon.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I need to watch you do exactly what she yearns for.” Brandon said.

Ethan began to remove his belt, he pulled off his trousers and crawled to me.

“Baby, who Is he?” Ethan whispered to my ears.

“To be husband.” I replied and he stood up unexpectedly.

“Erm…Can you please stay at the bathroom at least, there is no way I will be comfortable making love with my wife in your presence.” Ethan said and Brandon looked at my face for answer again.

I signalled for him to reply :’YES’

“Okay!” Brandon said and Ethan walked with him to the bathroom.

I noticed Ethan took a while before coming out but I ignored that.

“Baby! I’m dealing with that man?” Ethan said.

“Huh?”

“I believe you know the bathroom leads directly to the swimming pool, as soon as we get to the bathroom, I opened the door that lead to the swimming pool and pushed him there. ” He said.

“What! ” I screamed.

“If he can swim , he will escape it but with the look of things, the rain is falling. He may drown cause the water is much.”

Jeez! The manual said the robot must not spend more than 15 seconds in the water , if it does, it will start to misbehave.

—-
Who’s ready for the drama between psycho robot and Shy Ethan? ��

If we want more longer episodes, unlock next episode with likes and 500 comments

Click on the link for episode 24��

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-24/

Re: My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 by Clustergist: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2020
My Virgin Husband.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 24

Rose’s POV

I ran to the swimming pool but I couldn’t see the robot. My days! He must have sunk inside the pool.

I dived inside the pool and to my surprise, I saw him at the floor of the pool. I dragged him and brought him up with me.

I helped him out of the pool. His cloth was wet and his eyes were closed.

“Brandon! Are you alright?” I asked but got no response.

“Brandon! I called and he finally opened his eyes.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“Yes 001.” He replied.

Seems, he has start to malfunction.

“Okay…okay…you need a place to stay to cool down so you can start functioning well again.” I said and walked with the robot back to Ethan’s room.

Ethan sat at the bed and watched as I escroted the robot out.

“Mr. Brandon!” Ethan called all of a sudden and Brandon left my side to my surprise and walked to him.

“I thought you would be dead by now.”Ethan said as he grinned wickedly but Brandon wasn’t speaking.

“Who in the world comes to a man’s house to sleep with his wife, do you see how stupid you are?” Ethan asked while Brandon stood still before him.

I just hope that Brandon will not do anything stupid.

Brandon turned from him and walked back to me.

“If you know what is good for you, leave my wife and get out of my house.” Ethan shouted as I led Brandon to another room.

I helped Brandon to lay on the bed after which I walked back to Ethan’s room.

“Ethan, you could have killed him.” I said.

“You could have killed the s*x d-oll you met at my office if it were a human.” Ethan replied.

“This should not be happening if you act like a man to your wife.” I said.

“I give you everything you want, what else do you want?” He asked.

“I want you to make Love with me.” I said.

“That’s not a big deal , my wife.” He let out.

“So why don’t we just do it now?” I asked.

“Sure.” He said and I just sat still. He had acted like that many times and we would end up not making Love still.

I sat still and he came to sit beside me.

“My wife! Common, let’s make Love.” He said.

“Like seriously? So you can sleep off again.” I said.

He sighed.

“Can you even hug me?” I asked.

“Hug!” He repeated.

“Yes hug, what is wrong with hugging?” I asked.

“Erm…not like nothing is wrong…but, for the fact that your husband hugs you doesn’t mean he loves you.” He said.

“Mr. Man, you have said that before. Either hugging means love or not, hug me first. ” I said.

He stood up all of a sudden. “Stand up, let’s hug.” He said.

I looked at him for a while and stood.

“Let’s hug.” He said and I stretched my hand wide to hug him only for him to turn away from me and bent like he wanted to back me.

I was appalled.

“What’s that?” I asked confusingly.

“Common baby, climb my back.” He said still bending.

“Do I look like a baby to you? Is that what hug means in your dictionary?” I asked.

“The last time , you called me baby. And I once called you baby, you never countered it. So, while I was meditating yesterday, I was thinking that I could do all a man does to a baby to you. ” Ethan said and I took the pillow and hit it on his head.

“Is that hug?” I asked.

“See my wife.” He grinned as he looked away. ” That is what we call ‘hugging from the back ” He mumbled.

likes unlocks next episode.

Click on the link for episode 25�

https://clustergist.com/my-virgin-husband-episode-25/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / New Direction! - A Short Story. / Ben Enwonwu's 103rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.