Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (183067 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nwunuken(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
luvinhubby:
If your car jerks on enganging gear, either drive or reverse, don`t buy another gear box, change your engine seats (mountings).
Additional assistance 08039121412, 08029255299. e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
it is back seat?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nwunuken(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
luvinhubby:
The frequency 4 oil change(servicing) is 3000KM or 3months, whichever comes first.
any type of oil
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
I've sent u an invite on bbm.
7C1A680E
Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by adeoge86: 3:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Hello dealer,please how much is the steering rack for a honda bullet and honda ATF oil?my power steering fluid leaks and hereby making the steering hard to turn while driving,thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
For home, office & workshop delivery of genuine Honda & Acura car parts(both cars & suvs).

Call - 08029255299, 08039121412.
e-mail : rowlandch@yahoo.com.
BB-533509D4

Delivery in 24hrs to any part of Nigeria & West Africa also available.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by toluloa: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi,

Honda CRV 2008 US Specs
Need Brake pads for the front wheels
How much?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by omicron(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
luvinhubby:
For home, office & workshop delivery of genuine Honda & Acura car parts(both cars & suvs).
Call - 08029255299, 08039121412.
e-mail : rowlandch@yahoo.com.
BB-533509D4
Delivery in 24hrs to any part of Nigeria & West Africa also available.
Luvinhubby can I get these sensors thru you and how much each?

1. Throttle Position Sensor
2. Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
3. Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by mmauton: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2015
How much is Honda Civic 2006 manual transmission bis and brain box... Email: midewhator@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by trix8990: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello, please how much will it cost to get a honda halla engine? 4 plugs?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by donfiazo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dear Nairalanders please be careful when you purchase parts from luvinhubby, I bought Honda CRV 1998 complete engine from him in January 2015 and most parts of the engines are not working, I called him to lay my complain he promised replacement...my car stayed in the workshop for all most two weeks, he refused taking my calls or replying sms. Before my mechanic advised me to repurchased the bad parts which dig more into my pocket.

Please wise up Internet fraudsters come in several way....don't lose your hard earn money to them

2 Likes

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
donfiazo:
Dear Nairalanders please be careful when you purchase parts from luvinhubby, I bought Honda CRV 1998 complete engine from him in January 2015 and most parts of the engines are not working, I called him to lay my complain he promised replacement...my car stayed in the workshop for all most two weeks, he refused taking my calls or replying sms. Before my mechanic advised me to repurchased the bad parts which dig more into my pocket.

Please wise up Internet fraudsters come in several way....don't lose your hard earn money to them
At least you acknowledged the fact that you got the engine you transferred money for & that is what you are driving till today, i wonder the fraud there.
Your only complain was that 'some parts' was not working which you said was only the ignition coil that is sold for N1,000 & you called to complain & i informed you that your mechanic can get it for you anywhere there in Warri & that if he fails to do so you should let me know & you never did.
I wonder how N1,000 ignition coil has become several parts.
Please continue driving your vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
mmauton:
How much is Honda Civic 2006 manual transmission bis and brain box... Email: midewhator@gmail.com
Specify if it is U.S or European spec. & mail me.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Jack188: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
I always get parts for my Honda from http://www.carpartkings.com website. They are discounted there. Very affordable and reliable. Have a look there too
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by donfiazo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
luvinhubby:

At least you acknowledged the fact that you got the engine you transferred money for & that is what you are driving till today, i wonder the fraud there.
Your only complain was that 'some parts' was not working which you said was only the ignition coil that is sold for N1,000 & you called to complain & i informed you that your mechanic can get it for you anywhere there in Warri & that if he fails to do so you should let me know & you never did.
I wonder how N1,000 ignition coil has become several parts.
Please continue driving your vehicle.

My kind of persons I don't like joining issues...if it was a cost of N1,000 I won't bother calling you and you don't pick or send several sms and you don't reply...and also leaving my car at the workshop for almost two weeks. I ve passed my message.... A word is enough for the wise when dealing with you...luvinhubby

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
donfiazo:

My kind of persons I don't like joining issues...if it was a cost of N1,000 I won't bother calling you and you don't pick or send several sms and you don't reply...and also leaving my car at the workshop for almost two weeks. I ve passed my message.... A word is enough for the wise when dealing with you...luvinhubby
Neighter do i join issues, but records needs to be set straight. I still wonder how ignition became 'many parts' & how one call to complain of ignition has turned to several calls & sms & it beats my imagination.
The engine you got from me was a direct fairly used & you have not denied that it is still serving you till today.
I will not mind you stating the several parts your 'mechanic' replaced in the engine that was faulty & let's see.
I appreciate patronage but resent spurrious allegations.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
trix8990:
Hello, please how much will it cost to get a honda halla engine? 4 plugs?
Budget 50k maximum.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by donfiazo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
luvinhubby:

Neighter do i join issues, but records needs to be set straight. I still wonder how ignition became 'many parts' & how one call to complain of ignition has turned to several calls & sms & it beats my imagination.
The engine you got from me was a direct fairly used & you have not denied that it is still serving you till today.
I will not mind you stating the several parts your 'mechanic' replaced in the engine that was faulty & let's see.
I appreciate patronage but resent spurrious allegations.
God bless.

Mr. Roland I will still state it again... If I had opportunity to read reviews from someone that has patronized you and had my experience I wouldn't have called you...I have bought several articles online...and yours was the worst experience ever....Nairalnders just be wise when dealing with luvinhubby

Full stop

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
donfiazo:

Mr. Roland I will still state it again... If I had opportunity to read reviews from someone that has patronized you and had my experience I wouldn't have called you...I have bought several articles online...and yours was the worst experience ever....Nairalnders just be wise when dealing with luvinhubby

Full stop
Go and ask your mechanic the so called 'many parts' he changed on an engine for you & come state it here or else you are a victim of 'Kazeem' cheesy your mechanic.
Stop making wild allegations and be specific if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by fearless2014: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Oga gud morning
thanks for your help the other day i really appreciate. How is condenser for 2006 pilot , i need one ASAP..
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2015
fearless2014:
Oga gud morning
thanks for your help the other day i really appreciate. How is condenser for 2006 pilot , i need one ASAP..
mail me rowlandch@yahoo.com or sms 08029255299
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Our website is back and running now, had a slight mix up with our webhost. Thanks for all those that called & sent SMS, we really appreciate you all.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
When the grease in your C.V joint boot gets hot, it becomes liquid & a torn shaft hose will allow the grease ooze out & accumulate sand inside the sand which can grind & damage the cones & teeth of your shaft.
Routine check and prompt replacement of your C.V. joint boot (shaft hose) will prevent frequent replacement of drive shafts and probable leg joint pull out in your honda cars.

For parts & accessories, call : 08029255299, 08039121412.

Home, office & workshop delivery also available.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by FADEO: 5:10am On May 02, 2015
sir, i need to know the cost of complete steering rack assembly for my 2005 acura TL. please kindly respond ASAP
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2015
FADEO:
sir, i need to know the cost of complete steering rack assembly for my 2005 acura TL. please kindly respond ASAP
Budget 25k maximum for it.

Thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by knightfemi: 5:20pm On May 03, 2015
Rowland, my 2005 Honda Pilot came up with A/T temp today and the gear selector wouldn't engage. I had to turn off the engine at different intervals for the gear selector to re-engage. What could be the cause? Just purchased it so I can't say for sure if the wrong AT fluid was used. Please advice.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by sluk(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2015
I want bumper for Honda civic 2002 model (front bumper) how much is it...

Others are bonnet, water can with d engine (for wiper) and engine seating
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2015
knightfemi:
Rowland, my 2005 Honda Pilot came up with A/T temp today and the gear selector wouldn't engage. I had to turn off the engine at different intervals for the gear selector to re-engage. What could be the cause? Just purchased it so I can't say for sure if the wrong AT fluid was used. Please advice.
The indicator is for high temperature level of your ATF. Is the vehicle temperature level abnormal?(rises above half mark on indicator) as that may cause the fluid in the gear to over heat & malfunction.
If the D light is not blinking, then the ATF level & condition is a prime suspect.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
sluk:
I want bumper for Honda civic 2002 model (front bumper) how much is it...

Others are bonnet, water can with d engine (for wiper) and engine seating
Call me or send SMS - 08029255299, 08039121412.

rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by knightfemi: 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
luvinhubby:

The indicator is for high temperature level of your ATF. Is the vehicle temperature level abnormal?(rises above half mark on indicator) as that may cause the fluid in the gear to over heat & malfunction.
If the D light is not blinking, then the ATF level & condition is a prime suspect.

The vehicle temperature is not above half mark and the D light is not blinking. What do you suggest I do? Flush the existing ATF and use the right one (ATF-DW1)? Also, I hear a growling noise when I put it into any gear (D,D3,R,1,2,3), is this normal?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by knightfemi: 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
Rowland, I'm still awaiting your feedback on delivery of the O2 sensors we discussed last week and again this morning for the 2005 Honda Pilot
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by zevous: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
How much does it cost to do complete engine service for Honda bulldog
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
knightfemi:
Rowland, I'm still awaiting your feedback on delivery of the O2 sensors we discussed last week and again this morning for the 2005 Honda Pilot
shocked
Please call me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply)

Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery / ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.