Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (179154 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good day boss, I need to change the two back shock absorbers of my honda accord bullet. How much please ?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Guitarlife:
Good day boss, I need to change the two back shock absorbers of my honda accord bullet. How much please ?

Budget 10k
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ukata16(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
@luvinhubby good evening. I sent you an sms earlier on.
Please how much is a distributor of Honda Accord 1998 i4.
Thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by stanleemax: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
I think you need to change the engine mounts and gear mounts too, hopefully it would stop jerking okay.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Qbaba(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
I need prices for these parts of 2006 Honda Civic;
Airflow meter/sensor
New front shocks
The four coils.

Thanks sir.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2016
Qbaba:
I need prices for these parts of 2006 Honda Civic;
Airflow meter/sensor
New front shocks
The four coils.

Thanks sir.

Send me an SMS - 08029255299

Thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Here is wishing all our customers, intending customers and all Honda enthusiasts a very prosperous and happy new year, 2016.

Appreciating all our customers who has patronized us in the past years and sincerely apologize to anyone whose expectation was not met by us last year while pledging our continuous effort & commitment towards improving our services to meet and exceed your expectations.

It can only get better from now onward.

Remain blessed in 2016.

For home, office & workshop delivery of all genuine Honda fluids and parts, call or SMS - 08029255299, 08039121412.
E-mail - rowlandch@yahoo.com
BB Pin - 533509D4
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Qbaba(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2016
luvinhubby:

Send me an SMS - 08029255299

Thanks
OK sir...
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by avenger74(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
I NEED THE COST OF 2007 mdx ENGINE COMPLETE.
MY EMAIL IS DICKSONA69@GMAIL.COM
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by mexxy1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Front disc rotors, Brake fluid, Transmission fluid, VTM4 fluid and Power Steering fluid received today in PH.

Don't forget what I called you about. Thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Luckki1001(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
@luvinhubby, Happy new year and good afternoon Sir. Please I need to buy Pressure hose and power steering fluid for my Honda CRV 2003 model [2nd gen]. How much will they cost? Hope you remember me, that your customer in Yaba? grin I am loyal to your government, Sir.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Luckki1001:
@luvinhubby, Happy new year and good afternoon Sir. Please I need to buy Pressure hose and power steering fluid for my Honda CRV 2003 model [2nd gen]. How much will they cost? Hope you remember me, that your customer in Yaba? grin I am loyal to your government, Sir.
Call - 08029255299
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by dubenile: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Please I drive a Honda accord 2003 model EOD, I had an accident and the airbag inside the steering came out, bursting open the steering. I would love to know the price of the steering and also the price of the bumper cos that got torn also. I tried calling your numbers all morning, you didn't pick up. I need urgent answers please
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
NOTICE -
From March 1 2016, please be informed that we will be marking up our all prices by at least N1,000 for all our items in line with the current forex price hike, please bear with us.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by sultanemerald(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bosses, please how much is the condenser, the under engine cover, front and back shaft of 2005 crv? cc. luvinhubby
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
sultanemerald:
Bosses, please how much is the condenser, the under engine cover, front and back shaft of 2005 crv? cc. luvinhubby

SMS - 08029255299, 08039121412.

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Xclusivdon: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2016
please how much are the solenoid switches both the dual and single for Honda accord 2006 (discussion continue) 4 cylinder.

am this close to chan ging my transmission even when the technicians say the gear fibres are still good.

the gear does not transmit from 1 upward and the D keeps blinking uncontrollably.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Joe88(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2016
I would need the following for my 2008 Honda accord 4plugs(evil spirit): Two Rear Bearings, Rear right-upper arm. Also my fuel gauge is malfunctioning and my rewire says I have to change the complete "odometer board", how much would that cost. My email is donay2luv@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Xclusivdon:
please how much are the solenoid switches both the dual and single for Honda accord 2006 (discussion continue) 4 cylinder.

am this close to chan ging my transmission even when the technicians say the gear fibres are still good.

the gear does not transmit from 1 upward and the D keeps blinking uncontrollably.

It takes more than good fibres to make gear good, since the gear does not select & the D light keeps blinking, you need another gear.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by safex(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are u in abuja pls?

luvinhubby:
Here is wishing all our customers, intending customers and all Honda enthusiasts a very prosperous and happy new year, 2016.

Appreciating all our customers who has patronized us in the past years and sincerely apologize to anyone whose expectation was not met by us last year while pledging our continuous effort & commitment towards improving our services to meet and exceed your expectations.

It can only get better from now onward.

Remain blessed in 2016.

For home, office & workshop delivery of all genuine Honda fluids and parts, call or SMS - 08029255299, 08039121412.
BB Pin - 533509D4
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Rough idling of engines or loss of power is often times caused by bad trottle body or the throttle body sensor, manifold air flow (MAF) sensor or air flow meter. Also dirty injector nozzles and/or dead spark plugs can equally cause .

If the vehicle RPM (tacometer) does not rise above a particular point even if the throttle pedal has hit the floor is a fault of the rocker arm sensor a.k.a raising switch & in extreme cases, ecu or brain box.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
For home, office & workshop delivery of genuine Honda & Acura car parts, call or SMS - 08029255299, 08039121412.

Whatsapp - 08099451504.

Delivery on payment to any part of Nigeria & West Africa within 48 hrs, Accra Ghana also very included.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by rawe45: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Please what is the solution to this sound? I get the rattle sound on cold start or if the car has been idle for few hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jaV94qHjqI
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Damilareolasunm: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
How much can I get a Steering Rack for honda Accord 2001 v6.pls urgent.
Here is my Email : Damilareolasunmade@gmail.com. waiting for reply.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by AnyiSUN: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
My Honda city 7speed automatic, started jerking when break is applied full. Later it developed to jerking when the break is released. I took it my mechanic and it got worse afterwas, my D began flashing and it takes time to move after the D has been engaged. If I tried pressing the throttle, the car jerks and almost going off. My mechanic recommended I change the selector switch which I did but the problem persisted. Finally, he said nothing could be except I change the gear, and that it has to be both the engine and gear together because of my model. He changed both but I am still experiencing only the jerking when cold started. What else could be causing this problem. Meanwhile I use recommended Honda engine and ATF fluids.
Thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by gerrard82: 8:19am On May 12, 2016
luvinhubby:
Don`t compromise your Honda car condition, get the original quality guaranteed parts from us. We love you and your honda car, reason why we offering you this service.

U can confirm from us whatever your mechanic tells u on your honda car.
pls kindly give me the prices of inner and outer tie rod and ball joints for EOD 2005 v6.mojeed_oreagba@yahoo.com + your address. thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2016
gerrard82:
pls kindly give me the prices of inner and outer tie rod and ball joints for EOD 2005 v6.mojeed_oreagba@yahoo.com + your address. thanks

Done.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by kareem257: 9:31am On May 18, 2016
Can you Please send prices of the following parts for Honda Civic 2003: Linkage, Shock absorber, Brake pad, Power Steering Pump and if possible the OEM car radio with CD. My email is kareemmne@gmail.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by NGTech(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2016
Hi,i drive a 2002 Honda Accord Ex V4. I am having problems with the idle air control sensor. The engine keeps revving up and down even in park position.

My tech guy thinks i should get the complete carburetor mount which carries the MAP and the IAC sensors.

Can you kindly advice and how much this would cost.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by PrinceDave001(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2016
Please what is the price of ball joints for 99 accord and where is your office/shop located?kindly reply to my mail(abamokeyd@gmail.com).
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by horlermesheye(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2016
Hi bro am dami from ajah...I have a honda Babyboy accord which d engine got spoilt...
I need a nice silent engine for d ride and it's a v6..plus with a perfect dual cell radiator...pls how much will dis cost me...my number 08130846391...and email..carppoly5@gmail.com.

Will love to ear from u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.