Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (179128 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Klem28(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2016
fearless2014:

I can not seem to see any sense in all that you wrote above there.
You did not buy any engine from him and you came here warning people for what? I have bought a gearbox & some other parts from him and he delivered and i still use them till date.

If there is something else say and stop this senseless rant.
Guy, you can't find sense in what I said cos you are probably his agent or you have been used as specimen for the man experimentation. My narration is clear enough except u can't read to understand. Yours is what they call ranting!
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ColeworldMD(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
Please whenever changing your brake pads, smoothen the face the rough surface of your disc rotors (brake discs) before installing the pads.
The best of pads can make a whistling noise on any rough rotor.

For office, home & workshop delivery of genuine Honda & Acura spare parts, call or SMS - 08029255299, 08039121412.

E-mail - rowlandch@yahoo.com

48hr delivery to any part of Nigeria.
pls how much is the ffg? Thanks
- Milemaster engine oil 5w20 (4liters)
- FRAM Extra Guard oil filter
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Klem28:

Hello fellow Nairalanders! I am compelled by the continuous campaign of the fellow with the quoted numbers above. my advise to you all is Caveat Emptor- Buyer beware! I met this man just like all of you here on this forum when I needed to change the complete engine of my Honda Accord 1999 model. I called him and he instructed me to come to his shop at Ebut emeta. I guess he did not know I could be smart enough to go with a popular mechanic called "Caliper" in Ebute meta. I called his line when got to Ebute meta and he asked me to come to his shop but my Mechanic insisted he wish to talk to the guy and actually see him as he already has a feeling of scam. immediately Caliper made this move, this man with the two numbers above started playing pranks and told me I should not bring anybody along. I felt worried when the man begin to cut my lines despite persistence to see him. Lo and behold, on getting to where this man is, I found out he has few electrical parts in his shop. He finally called someone to come and pick me that I want to buy engine. When my Mechanic saw this, he advised me to turn him down and took me to a warehouse where he buy engines for his customers. I bought my complete engine at 110k and fixed it right in Ebute meta without any hitch. A lot of people testified about this man as a potential scammer and warned me vehemently. I felt I should do the same as the man's campaign here create impression of a genuine seller. If you need further clarification, mail me on tunjitolagbe@yahoo.co.uk. I am trying to be my brother's keeper.

Wanted to ignore your empty post since there was nothing to respond to, but decided to respond to you after a while to enlighten others from your illiteracy.

You called and enquired about an engine, few days after a got a call from a husky voice demanding to know my name which i found to be offensive for phone ettiqutte but gave him the direction to my shop all the same. He later showed up with you and stood at the front of my shop and i recognised him as calliper, one of those area touts that doubles as mechanics in Ebute-Metta.
When you introduced yourself and what you wanted, i called my boy Onyeka, to take you to my shop where engines & gears are kept since i personally do not deal or interact with those area touts/mechanic as they always demand that you add money or compensate them any time they accompany clients who come to patronise you or else they threaten to sabotage your 'market'.
You went with my boy & the said caliper said he does not like the engine he saw and took you to his pre-arranged dealer where he eventually ended up scamming you.
Engines alone are sold 65,000 while gears are sold 45,000 separetly. If you buy the two together, the maximum you can pay is 100,000 but you foolishly ended up paying110,000 & your willing caliper eventually went back to collect his 10k.

I assist Nairalanders and other clients to get the best bargain out of other dealers on items i do not stock, i never compelled you to buy from me, you came on your own, saw me, saw my boys & my shop and in your own mind concluded it was scam & i wonder where the scam is since i never demanded or asked you to pay for anything you have not seen, mr. man please grow up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by TIPTEC: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please I need the price for the following parts for Honda accord 2004 EOD. v6 engine
1, Complete exhaust with catalyst .
2, complete shaft.
3, Power steering pump.
4, Steering rack.
5, Full light.

Thank you.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
TIPTEC:
Please I need the price for the following parts for Honda accord 2004 EOD. v6 engine
1, Complete exhaust with catalyst .
2, complete shaft.
3, Power steering pump.
4, Steering rack.
5, Full light.

Thank you.

Forward to this emai - rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by battoussai: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Hi Luvvinghubby,

I urgently need to make some repairs to my Honda Civic 2007 model.

The passenger power window doesnt wind up or down, I'd like a quote to change the window control "engine"

Also, Ive been having recurring issues with the AC and have been told to just change the compressor, I would also like to have an Idea of the financial outlay for this.

The car lock (Driver side) also needs to be changed, kindly assist with this as well.

Thankyou, my email is talk2bibi@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by MrBuzy: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please how much is complete Fuel Pump of Odyssey 2002 model with the gauge.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by FADEO: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=luvinhubby post=47714539][/quote]

Nice to know
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by MrBuzy: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please what is the price of Honda Odyssey 2002 model Gear Box.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrBuzy:
Please what is the price of Honda Odyssey 2002 model Gear Box.

N100,000
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by mexxy1(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Luvinhubby, sorry I forgot to acknowledge receipt of items (ATF & Brake fluid) due to very hectic schedule.

Items were received in Port Harcourt via ITC last week Tuesday.

Thank you for keeping your word and replacing the Brake fluid which leaked completely empty from my previous order from you at no extra cost.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

N100,000
Boss what's the cost of 03 crv Compressor and Gearbox pls it's urgent
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Boss what's the cost of 03 crv Compressor and Gearbox pls it's urgent

Compressor - N18,000

Gear - Between N75,000 - N130,000 depending on if it is a 4 by 4 or front wheel.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by yinnocent32: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please I will like to know the cost of Honda 03 front bumper and light....and air phylometer....
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by yinnocent32: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please I will like to know the cost of Honda 03 front bumper and light....and air phylometer
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by mmrius(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
How much is the bumper of a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL and a pair of rear light?

Please also give me direction to your shop from Ikoyi or V.I.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2016
yinnocent32:
Please I will like to know the cost of Honda 03 front bumper and light....and air phylometer

Bumper - 13,000
Lights - 18,000 pair
Air phylometer -
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
mmrius:
How much is the bumper of a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL and a pair of rear light?

Please also give me direction to your shop from Ikoyi or V.I.

Mail or SMS - 08029255299, rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by wave1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls what's the cost of baby boy v6 Engine seat back and back shock absover?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by davidcolecole: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please am about to buy a naija used 2004 Honda crv but the seller said i only need to change the back shock for passengers side only.... please how much is the shock and what do i need to check During the inspection to be sure the gear and engine is in top condition......then how much is the complete engine and gear box.... thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Allureia: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Can't Waste my time buying anything from u again. Bought Crap catalyst from u, Bought FAKE plugs and two useless FrontWheel Bearings that don't last more than 2 months. You probably have a ZERO rating from me. Pls everybody beware.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by sultanemerald(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Good Evening Bosses,

My Honda crv 2006 once I put on the AC it goes off after a while after seemingly firing itself in mild bursts.

I went for a scan and it showed advanced VTC error.

Please what is this VTC thing and whats the issue with the AC?

I googled it a bit I didn't see much.

Kindly help.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by USPlaceofAutos: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Get your BreakPad, SparkPlugs, Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF), Synthetic Engine Oil (DuraMAX) and premium Oil Filter from www.usplaceofautos.com or contact 09035870964 for more information...quality guaranteed

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by creamycreation: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello everyone, I need some help with this. I've been having issues with my crv 2008 engine and my mechanic advised that I should get a new one. But a new one costs an arm and a leg at the moment with the current recession. I was then further advised by 2 spare parts dealers to get a Honda accord engine as it would work as well. Please good people, I've been skeptical and been looking for sure advice. Lol. Is it okay to use a Honda accord engine for a Honda crv? Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Coolgent(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
luvinhubby:

Check your catalyst converter & Oxygen sensors.
Boss,
Though old thread but to me is new.
Iam only getting 70km per 10litres on
my 2003 accord vtec 2.4 is it normal?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Coolgent(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

Bumper - 13,000
Lights - 18,000 pair
Air phylometer -
Whats the price of o2 sensors both upstream and dowmstream for accord 2003 ivtec 2.4
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Mz2009: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
What is the price for complete Honda EOD 4-cylinder engine 2.4 K24 2003? and also gear box?
The vibration/waving from my cars this day is getting bad especially above 60Km/hr. Wat are the major suspension parts i should change now and how much?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by legalwealth(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Coolgent:

Whats the price of o2 sensors both upstream and dowmstream for accord 2003 ivtec 2.4

Are you in Lagos? I have spare EOM one that I imported from USA for sale.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by legalwealth(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

Bumper - 13,000
Lights - 18,000 pair
Air phylometer -

Are you based in Lagos? I need full light and Bumper for EOD 05! !!
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Coolgent(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
legalwealth:

Are you in Lagos? I have spare EOM one that I imported from USA for sale.
Upstream or downstream?
No am currently in Kano
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by legalwealth(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Coolgent:

Upstream or downstream?
No am currently in Kano

Sorry!
I don't know that term but I know they of two types which are the shorter one and the longer one.

I have the longer one that is usually passed through the passenger seat which I bought brand new from USA. See it attached below:

I mistakenly bought these two long ones not knowing it was to be one long one and a short one.

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Coolgent(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
legalwealth:

Sorry!
I don't know that term but I know they of two types which are the shorter one and the longer one.

I have the longer one that is usually passed through the passenger seat which I bought brand new from USA. See it attached below:

I mistakenly bought these two long ones not knowing it was to be one long one and a short one.
Yeah its the one am looking for: the one in catalytic conveter (indomie)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.