Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (30665 Views)

Philips Consulting Aptitude/knowledge Test Invitation / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Invite For CBN Aptitude And It Skills Test 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Josephgold: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
@dannyboy10. plz can u forward the NNPC aptitude test to mail box josephgold101@yahoo.com. am online to receive. God bless u abundantly as u do try to help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Arizonnaa: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ dannboy,
  I was also shortlisted 4 d NNPC text,  pls, help me wt d format, my Email is Arizonadgreat77@yahoo.com.
( im waiting 4 your reply)!! Thanks & God bless !!!
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by emfi: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
danny boy can i also get d test format.was also invited. emfi2002@yahoo.com.

Thanks man.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by fire4fire: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
I really surprised at you guys, did this guy tell you that he has the test format that you all are sending your e-mail addresses and demanding for test format. Just find out previous Phillips Consulting testing format and that would guide you on the test. SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!
Enough of this send this and send that Ahhhhhhhh !!!!!!
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by styv(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ dannyboy: pls help 4wd test format to stev4jc@yahoo.co.uk

@ ALL: pl anyone who has got the test format shd 4wd it to the e mail address above.

help a brother out.
thanks much
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by aromeh: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
@dannyboy,pls assist me with any info on the test,aromeprays@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by jany(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
can anyone please tell me who the sender of the mail was as i think i might av delete mine in error. And also the courier company being used. Kindly respond
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Yem2ram(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2011
Nigeria like better o.what d guy was trying 2 point out 2 us all who recieve d mail is dat all we need 4 d test is bin specified in d mail bin sent 2 us by Nnpc.cheers,may God help us all.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by eddyyy(m): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2011
i also need everything about the test, guys pls. my id is 'amadiewin18@yahoo.com'
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by dotman(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2011
This is the problem with you guys, danny just send dem any format and let dem keep quiet abt this, haba, try nd kno d philips format, it states dere, knowledge test, meaning politics, history, govt wld b dere. Stop beating yurself up and go nd prepare instead of just fooling around
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Daybeecee(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2011
Hello house, please I need NNpc Test Format and the Courier Agency sending the invitation letter. Pls send them to daybeesee@gmail.com. thks
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by harunasam: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2011
please guys, I ned the past questions or format too. My e-mail address is harunasam@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by benofili: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2011
please can someone send me a format for the NNPC aptitude and knowledge test, its benofili@ymail.com im really excited and nervous.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by joyz: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2011
pls guys I need the nnpc test format.this is my email: joycerumun@gmail.com.
and guys ma divers' license and international passport are expired but can I use them cos i dnt v anyother means of identification.I cant get a new one before then.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by aribitoye(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2011
Please can u kindly send a format of the NNPC test to my email too: aribitoye@yahoo.com, Thanks so much
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by joyz: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2011
my center is in Enugu at Federal Government College, Independent Layout. any body at same centre?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by barry06(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2011
Hello House,

I was asked to re-submit my credentials which i did perfectly. However, am yet to receive invitation.

Is there anyone in similar position?

Is there any test  for experience hire?

Pls i need answers from any informed person(s).

Rgds.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Obinoscopy(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2011
abeg dannyboy send me the format of the NNPC questions and the past qxns if u have any. Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by ogogo24(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
My 2 cent:

If the format during our time (2006) is to go by, I think an average student would pass the test. The test was in two parts (multiple choice all through) -

1)General Paper: this includes current affairs, GMAT, normal Logical/Quantitative reasoning,

2)Engineering related questions: this cuts across board - Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Metallurgy etc, the basics thou.

Pls note that all applicants wrote the General Paper (Part 1) but the professional questions (Part 2) are based on Applicant's discipline - All Engineers wrote d same test, all Sciences as well wrote the same test etc

Our test was conducted & supervised by NNPC, not Phillips Consulting.

I do not have any past questions, pls don't ask me for any!

Hope this helps.

All d best.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by jideyeye: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Dannyboy, we all still await oh
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by mosunsola: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
Please I'ld like to know if they have started sending for experienced applicants, And must they send thru physiacl post?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by blabdool(f): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
Would anybody be kind enough to send me the test format. My email is blabdool@hotmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by ELOFLO: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
@dannyboy10. plz can u forward the NNPC aptitude test to mail box chrisarias2001@yahoo.com. thx
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by dannyboy10: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Pls and pls I don't have any format for NNPC test. I apply for experienced Hire, and I was invited, I am sorry I can't send the invitation because,it was address to me and has a refrence number tied to my name.hope you understand why can't foward the invitation.if you are invited you will get the letter. Ciao
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by BSF: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Dannyboy,

Please kindly send materials to ajakaiyebsf@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by BSF: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
@JahMan,

Please what happened at the SEC Young Professional Program

You may reply to ajakaiyebsf@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by ewynilla: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
u guys need to stop dis ,
this may help

Re: Nnpc Test Format
« #5 on: October 11, 2006, 07:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i actually did the test and one of my friends sent this to my box
pls study it carefully becos it was what the test was all about:

For the NNPC test format:
1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to ,
If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below. I was able to finish quickly and jot down.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

That's all I was able to jot before time elapsed. Please study with ease and remember to pray always 'cos by strength shall no man prevail.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by Redfox(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ joyz u can renew ur drivers license in max of 2days, i just renewed mine today, started yesterday.getin a new one takes a week but renewal isnt a problem, go to d rite source.ask around
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by gigaboy: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ Dannyboy or anyone in the house, Please send the info to my box isagiga2008@yahoo.com. I am applying for Accountant and my centre is Benin on March 26th. Do they set different test for Accountants?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test by TOPAI7(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
Please can you send the format to me.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.