Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Dear Entrepreneurs And Business Owners! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Entrepreneurs And Business Owners! (151 Views)

Top 8 Challenges Encountered By Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Possible Solutions / Entrepreneurs and Business People Shouldn't Eat These Foods Everyday / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Entrepreneurs And Business Owners! by Rasqopym: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Dear Entrepreneurs and business owners �

Sure!

You understand the fact that marketing is the heart of business.

Trust me,

As marketing is the heart of business, Graphics Contents is the heart of marketing.

Paul Rand Said -- "Design is the silent ambassador of your brand."

A compelling and an engaging Graphic Content speaks a lot about your business

If you need to improve your online visibility, you need to keep engaging your audience with beneficial information about your business with good and quality Graphics Contents.

You should know a lot of people don't read long essay unless your words carry power��

Example is Instagram carousel.

Professional profile design that hooks your potential customers and compel them to engage with your offers.

“Logos are the graphic extension of the internal realities of a company.” —Saul Bass

I believe you could understand from this quote that it does not only applies to logo.

It involves any form of Graphics Design for promotion

A great Graphic Content instill trust and confidence in the mind of prospective clients.

Let me ask you...

Why spending huge amount of money on Graphics Contents when you can make compelling designs with just your smartphone?

Do you know that smartphone you hold in your hand is more powerful than the spaceship that took man to the moon the first time?

Yeah!

I know you know about Canva app.

But...

Let me ask you how much do you know about it?

Do you know if you don't understand some principles of designs, how to apply them, and some secrets to makeing great designs on canva you will have problems.

That's the reason why some people are who are claiming to be Smartphone Graphics Designers would be showing you wack and claiming it's a design.

Believe me,

I understand in and out of Canva and if you give me your hand to hold you by it for just 2days, your canva experience would change from novice to pro if you follow my instructions back to back.

But still...

As far as Canva mobile app is concerned it has a lot of limitations.

If you want to be totally free from graphics designer you need to go beyond just canva.

It is the truth for those that care to know.

An aspiring professional Smartphone Graphics Designer need to be able to work with any tools that could make any of his/her job done satisfactorily

Oh you think you are not a Graphics Designer�

Forget it, so far you can design for your business you are a designer

I know you have invested in a lot of Graphics Design courses but still your designs are not engaging enough.

You have no problem,

I have a solution for you to start crushing your graphics design game.

Click on this link if you are interested https:///message/PPYQI7XJ3WYAC1

(1) (Reply)

*secrets On How To Write Headlines That Will Make People Pay Without Complaining / Swimming Pool Builder Construction In Nigeria / FCMB Wins “best SME Bank In Africa” Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.