Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. (3102 Views)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by ashacot: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezYHYM1Fer4

A video which was shared by a Facebook user who was an eye witness, shows people gathered around the lady who wore a red top and a black skirt after they discovered what she’d done.

A look at the woman’s face and body shows bruises, from beatings and flogging by the mob. Asked in Igbo language why she took the man’s penis, the woman replied saying she did not steal his penis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Officialgarri: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2020
What if she's innocent?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Whaaaaaat!!! I swear if any lady try such with mine!! Na only God fit separate me and her
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Will the place look cemented?i no understand.

1 Like

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Neddstark: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2020
All these penis stealing, still haven't seen a picture of a penisless man.

5 Likes

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by FlyHeight: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:

What baffles me is how people even believe this hullshit. Did he pull off his pants for proof?

1 Like

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by ashacot: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2020
FlyHeight:

What baffles me is how people even believe this hullshit. Did he pull off his pants for proof?

These things happen and importantly, pray not to fall victim

2 Likes

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by FlyHeight: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
ashacot:

These things happen and importantly, pray not to fall victim

Please give me a proven instance when it did happen Biko... I’m a Nigerian and I lived back there for many years, I heard these myths countless times but not once have I heard of any of these guys who actually proved that their joysticks were taken. How does someone even take your penis Biko. No blood, nothing prick just disappear? Or is the lamba that he couldn’t achieve erection? Why would you have an erect Jon when you’re going about your daily business? Na so prick Dey stand? Take them to a LovePeddler house and prove that their manhood is gone or find a sexy female in the crowd let her twerk on the accuser if his prick stands, castrate the bastard for the false accusations.

I personally think as Nigerians we have a crowd following mentality, popular opinion seems to be our truth in that country

5 Likes

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by ashacot: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2020
FlyHeight:

Please give me a proven instance when it did happen Biko... I’m a Nigerian and I lived back there for many years, I heard these myths countless times but not once have I heard of any of these guys who actually proved that their joysticks were taken. How does someone even take your penis Biko. No blood, nothing prick just disappear? Or is the lamba that he couldn’t achieve erection? Why would you have an erect Jon when you’re going about your daily business? Na so prick Dey stand? Take them to a LovePeddler house and prove that their manhood is gone or find a sexy female in the crowd let her twerk on the accuser if his prick stands, castrate the bastard for the false accusations.

I personally think as Nigerians we have a crowd following mentality, popular opinion seems to be our truth in that country

well, I have been in the mist of. crowd of people who saw unfortunate things like that happen. happened at artillery junction portharcort. sad though. it happens

1 Like

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
It's a pity
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by FlyHeight: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
ashacot:

well, I have been in the mist of. crowd of people who saw unfortunate things like that happen. happened at artillery junction portharcort. sad though. it happens

You do realise that crowd spreads what one person instigates boss... If I raise an alarm that I saw a woman transform from a bird to a human people would automatically gather and unleash mayhem on the woman without giving her a chance to prove herself because automatically we are programmed to not believe any denials from her because as we expect what is he going to say before she will deny na bah. Now the first few people on the scene despite not seeing any such thing happen would swear by all forces that they witnessed it to feel relevant in the scheme of events and cuz of the attention it brings to the wit person as WITNESSES. Did they show any proof at the one you were at that the guys manhood was stolen?

2 Likes

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by badlands: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
eggzactly
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by punisha: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
FlyHeight:

You do realise that crowd spreads what one person instigates boss... If I raise an alarm that I saw a woman transform from a bird to a human people would automatically gather and unleash mayhem on the woman without giving her a chance to prove herself because automatically we are programmed to not believe any denials from her because as we expect what is he going to say before she will deny na bah. Now the first few people on the scene despite not seeing any such thing happen would swear by all forces that they witnessed it to feel relevant in the scheme of events and cuz of the attention it brings to the wit person as WITNESSES. Did they show any proof at the one you were at that the guys manhood was stolen?

Don't ever confuse me with your writing again or I will knock u Sir.

1 Like

Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Okwuazi930(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm,what a man can do,a woman can do better.
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Chis101: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
it has once happened to a very close friend of mine back then in 2014, we were watching a football match in an open field, all of a sudden my friend started shouting that he cannot see his dick that some one has taking his joystick so when we check his penis it was very small and tiny but tank God after every things the prick was returned back to him.
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by ashacot: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chis101:
it has once happened to a very close friend of mine back then in 2014, we were watching a football match in an open field, all of a sudden my friend started shouting that he cannot see his dick that some one has taking his joystick so when we check his penis it was very small and tiny but tank God after every things the prick was returned back to him.

Honestly only those who is yet to experience this doubt it
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Arthurity1:

[s]I can't believe there are idiots that still believe this nonsense... Why have we not seen one picture of a penisless man[/s]?
Re: Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba. by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Arthurity1:

Now look at this... You mentioned all the mods to remove me for calling you an idiot, while calling me an idiot.... I diont have sense at all?

I know you don't

(1) (Reply)

The Very Scary Text Message My Choir Mistress Sent To Me By Past 8 / Woman Kept In Septic Tank For 2 Years Rescued (graphic Pics) / Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.