Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Update On Our Prolific Channel. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Update On Our Prolific Channel. (261 Views)

Prolific Account For Sale / Prolific Account Needed / Prolific Article Writers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Our Prolific Channel. by Goalty01: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2020
The other Thread was deleted I don't know why.

Where as, some threads they are promoting Scam are still active.

Anyways here is the link to the Channel: t. me/goaltytutor
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by Goalty01: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2020
I bet You wouldn't want to miss the updates.
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by noCAP(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2020
guy stop trying to scam people. it won't do you any good
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by Goalty01: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2020
noCAP:
guy stop trying to scam people. it won't do you any good

Name anyone I have scammed. Or 600years suffering for you and your generations.

I know why you guys are pained. You don't want anyone to benefit from the platform since that's what's feeding your Family.
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by noCAP(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Goalty01:

Name anyone I have scammed. Or 600years suffering for you and your generations.

I know why you guys are pained. You don't want anyone to benefit from the platform since that's what's feeding your Family.
haha, nigga you pained bruh. go find job. scamming is not a job, get that into your fvcking head!
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by Goalty01: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2020
noCAP:
haha, nigga you pained bruh. go find job. scamming is not a job, get that into your fvcking head!

Maybe you're one of those that come to my DM to ask for free account. I shouldn't be wasting my precious time with an Online beggar. Go find a life.

And this will be my last reply to you on Earth.
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by noCAP(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Goalty01:

Maybe you're one of those that come to my DM to ask for free account. I shouldn't be wasting my precious time with an Online beggar. Go find a life.

And this will be my last reply to you on Earth.
Nigga, free account for what? haha. you don't know me for real, or you won't be saying this nonsense. I repeat, go get a life. I say shit as it is..noCAP fi life
Re: Update On Our Prolific Channel. by Goalty01: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2020
JOIN NOW

(1) (Reply)

Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! / Why LOSE MONEY From Where Others Are Gaining???! / Fertilizer Distribution Business Nationwide!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.