Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,647 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House (21943 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Whilst the cat is away........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
good for em. I was among those few who felt SARS should be reformed cos I knew robber and kidnappers would be part of the protest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by donforeign: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Na soldier or sars office come rub una cos that area too secure

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by quinox947: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
Arm robbery has increased by 100% in Edo state

Understatement. 300%

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Lupine(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by shilz(f): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Even if they had to contact the police during the operation,they(police) would have given one silly excuse like there ain't no fuel in their cars,or no bullet to combat the robbers,so long a toll gate and bloody civilians ain't concerned...
I hear police in Benin now tell victims of robbery attack to call "DPO OSARO"..the guy who wore the uniform of a police officer after the station was burnt down during the protest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by ipobarecriminals: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2020
sad Nah dem released dem criminals in d name of EndSars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2020
How about we that want to travel down to Edo for the Nigeria March.
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by lastempero: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
emillysmigael:
#ENDSARS protest was for a just cause... unfortunately, the aftermath has been unworthy of the protests sad

Wasn't unworthy dear.
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by wink2015(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Robbers still went after food and drinks.

They were hungry robbers.
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by kingthreat(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
My own is that the robbers should visit the houses of those who supported Endsars sheepishly. Not innocent people. You want revolution abi, deal with the aftermath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
wink2015:
Robbers still went after food and drinks.

They were hungry robbers.

Better than psychopathic robbers who are all about blood
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by elisho: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
anybody coming from Benin should go back to there state to fill the impact of what they have don no state should let them in allowed condem criminals back to the society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Homeboiy:

Armed robbery in Nigeria started in the old Bendel which is the present Edo, typical of them to rob people of their money and possessions.

If you ve ever encountered and Edo mechanic of technician you will understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Honduras01: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
too bad
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by tunday2020(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, instead of you to call the police, you're calling Lala, who does that? undecided

Okay, in this case, they should enjoy their prison break palliaThieves..

After burning down police stations, breaking jails and releasing deadly criminals; after brutally beheading and burning alive our innocent brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers in the police force, who risked their lives day and night to protect ours, after committing all these atrocities, you still have the guts to call the lucky survivors to come and defend you from the menace you created?

No sir! No ma! Enjoy your PalliaThieves in pieces!

May God punish everyone involved in the current horrible situation we are in.. There shall be no peace for the wicked!
I can only say amin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by tunday2020(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Whilst the cat is away........ cheesy
Rats are now in charge shocked
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Jman06(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
When some people decided to #EndSARS, I knew it wasn't going to end well for the security situation of the country, hence I decided to sit on the fence while the whole protest was going on. Now that SARS have been ended, armed robbers have taken over the streets of Nigeria and now operate freely even in broad daylight.

There are many other things to protest against(eg ASUUstrike), but we decided to EndSARS instead of asking for a police reform without necessarily ending SARS.

Moral of the story: before embarking on any agitations, it is good to THINK things through and weigh the pros against the cons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by zubimete(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
shilz:
I hear police in Benin now tell victims of robbery attack to call "DPO OSARO"..the guy who wore the uniform of a police officer after the station was burnt down during the protest.
This is really funny. You can't eat your cake & have it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Cantonese: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sadly while robbers carry out their evil act, the greedy people among them get busy raiding warehouses and vehicles carrying goods.

Obaseki has to copy from Adamawa governor. Force the thieves to return the looted items or either revoke C of Os/demolish their properties.
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
U released prisoners into d society n u want to sleep wit ur 2 eyes closed.ko possible at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by zubimete(f): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:
prepare to entertain the night visitors, Try buy bread nd butter for them. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by GavelSlam: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

Still a while away.
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Cantonese: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
quentin06:

Armed robbery in Nigeria started in the old Bendel which is the present Edo, typical of them to rob people of their money and possessions.

If you ve ever encountered and Edo mechanic of technician you will understand.

Olodo! When did Bendel become a state? Where did Oyenusi originate from?
Your head like Trump head there!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by bluefilm: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Homeboiy:

No be una go free men dem from prison under the guise of #EndSARS protest?

Now e don dey clear small small for una eyes.

I have only more bad news for you guys: It will even get worse before it starts getting better. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
shilz:
lol.......so hilarious...

see what our NPF has been reduced to....a bunch of jokers
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by composure: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Edo people went and release prisoners , this is just the beginning. Have nothing to say now let me eat morning food first ������

And also looted police riffles as residents cheered on

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by imagrg(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmm.

God save us oh.

I they shop on Jumia at highly discounted rates OH!
If you want join me, I beg touch the link for my sigy below make me too chop small commission OH!
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by iokpebholo: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Benin city has turned to den of robbers,thanks to Endsars protesters and their foolish supporters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Franktom247(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is quite funny they stole food too after eating na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Found Dead In Refuse Dump In Calabar / Driver Crushes Man Sleeping Under Truck To Death In Lagos / Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.