Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House (21941 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Pauladex(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
My friend's car was snatched yesterday at Aduwawa. The guy is receiving treatment as of now.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by crazycrypto710: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Slap on the face grin
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by ebenezer202l(f): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
Arm robbery has increased by 100% in Edo state

I pity uniben students in ugbowo when school resumes
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by battymann: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, instead of you to call the police, you're calling Lala, who does that? undecided

Okay, in this case, they should enjoy their prison break palliaThieves..

After burning down police stations, breaking jails and releasing deadly criminals; after brutally beheading and burning alive our innocent brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers in the police force, who risked their lives day and night to protect ours, after committing all these atrocities, you still have the guts to call the lucky survivors to come and defend you from the menace you created?

No sir! No ma! Enjoy your PalliaThieves in pieces!

May God punish everyone involved in the current horrible situation we are in.. There shall be no peace for the wicked!

I'm just waiting for the person that will come and say "I called police, they did not respond to my distress call".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
daddytime:
Police job.
. You're a sage!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
quentin06:

Armed robbery in Nigeria started in the old Bendel which is the present Edo, typical of them to rob people of their money and possessions.

If you ve ever encountered and Edo mechanic of technician you will understand.
You are � a bloody Liar and you rival no one on this , oyelusi from south west was the first armed robber in this country not from Bendel state .

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

You are � a bloody Liar and you rival no one on this , oyelusi from south west was the first armed robber in this country not from Bendel state .

why are you bringing blood shed to a simple matter? Oh you re an indomie brat who never heard of anini.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Cantonese:

Olodo! When did Bendel become a state? Where did Oyenusi originate from?
Your head like Trump head there!

All these indomie brats, you have a smart phone google it, I pity you guys you don't read history, all you do with your smart phones is watch obscene things, enrich your brains with knowledge not tramadol.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by dederocs(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nigerians here is the police free state you want, hope you enjoy it...you clowns were happy that jailed inmates were set free, forgetting that they prey on the weak masses.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Abeg now police dey run all this shit
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by mightyhazel: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
quentin06:

why are you bringing blood shed to a simple matter? Oh you re an indomie brat who never heard of anini.

oyenusi = 1971

anini = 1986

anini na boy when 'Dr' Ishola Oyenusi held sway..pioneering armed robbery in Nigeria
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by dstar01(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
The #EndSars protest was for a just cause but then some influential people planted thugs among the protesters to disrupt the protest and also stage-managed the prison break. Now the whole of the state is gonna suffer it. Shame of a Nation lipsrsealed

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by silverlinen(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Edo guys were be say on a norms dem dread nothing
Na now wey popo dey on strike..dem no go jike?
My guys go maja anybody wey no employ him widas.

PEACE
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Realtalk20: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Check the robbers in my state are all Yoruba

We know them
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
quentin06:

No you re a power ranger scallywag grin Anini came almost two decades after oyelusi . Go and ask my equals in your compound . It's shows you were born in the 80's. Oyelusi before Anini. Go and play with Barney or super Ted and leave me jare I de watch CNN . THIS country never tire you abeg tune to CNN and watch the update . Leave me hand or go watch Barney or super Ted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Agugbadin: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Edo people went and release prisoners , this is just the beginning. Have nothing to say now let me eat morning food first ������

The criminals they release will torment them, I think they are happythat prisoners are coming out. unstopped.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Coronavirus1: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, instead of you to call the police, you're calling Lala, who does that? undecided

After burning down police stations, breaking jails and releasing deadly criminals; after brutally beheading and burning alive our innocent brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers in the police force, who risked their lives day and night to protect ours, after committing all these atrocities, you still have the guts to call the lucky survivors to come and defend you from the menace you created?

May God punish everyone involved in the current horrible situation we are in.. There shall be no peace for the wicked!
Every body will hold on to the gun very soon
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Coronavirus1: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Every body will hold on to the gun very soon let the police turn arm rubbers pretending as if prison break is the cause
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Elmaaq: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
emillysmigael:
#ENDSARS protest was for a just cause... unfortunately, the aftermath has been unworthy of the protests sad

Are you not aware that the violence the ensued was perpetrated by the government as a ploy to introduce curfew and curb the protests
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

lol, truth is, some sars personnel's took things too far. Some were pure thieves and Nigerians have the right to protest for endsars but they did it the wrong way. Breaking prisons, burning police stations and killing personnel's were very stupid decisions by the protesters. Funny thing is, no single sars personnel was killed grin. Let them enjoy the aftermath

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Even if they had to contact the police during the operation,they(police) would have given one silly excuse like there ain't no fuel in their cars,or no bullet to combat the robbers,so long a toll gate and bloody civilians ain't concerned...
you are a fool o, is it police that went to toll gate? Or you are scared to hold your demigods for their crime?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:
angry

Yet police would collect October and November salary

he pain you ba? grin
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
marvin906:
Police don go strike Abi dem dey leave..
Everywhere dey hot
nor let me fight you o, I am beginning to imagine this child as my own. He don do na sad
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jman06:
When some people decided to #EndSARS, I knew it wasn't going to end well for the security situation of the country, hence I decided to sit on the fence while the whole protest was going on. Now that SARS have been ended, armed robbers have taken over the streets of Nigeria and now operate freely even in broad daylight.

There are many other things to protest against(eg ASUUstrike), but we decided to EndSARS instead of asking for a police reform without necessarily ending SARS.

Moral of the story: before embarking on any agitations, it is good to THINK things through and weigh the pros against the cons.
I for one supported endsars until the killings and burning started. That was too bad of them. Sars fvcked up
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by marvin906(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ryan03:
nor let me fight you o, I am beginning to imagine this child as my own. He don do na sad

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
battymann:

I'm just waiting for the person that will come and say "I called police, they did not respond to my distress call".
you dey para o grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
obehi247:
Abeg now police dey run all this shit
when you are done deceiving yourself, hang peacefully

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House by Ryan03(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Every body will hold on to the gun very soon let the police turn arm rubbers pretending as if prison break is the cause
una just start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well / Fake Soldier Arrested In Nasarawa / Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.