Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Check Out Designer Plus Size Dresses Collection At Affordable Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out Designer Plus Size Dresses Collection At Affordable Price (962 Views)

Check Beautiful Red Dresses Collection For Valentines Day 2020 / African Maxi Dress Styles 2018 : Elegant African Maxi Dresses Collection / 3 Simple Ways To Choose Fitting Plus Size Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Designer Plus Size Dresses Collection At Affordable Price by alice6307: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Check Out Designer Plus Size Dresses Collection at Affordable Price. Find beautiful plus size prom, wedding, cocktail, evening gowns at adasa on clearance sale price.

Re: Check Out Designer Plus Size Dresses Collection At Affordable Price by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow! These plus-size dresses, especially maxis and frocks are unique. Actually, my younger healthy cousin is getting married next month and it is becoming challenging for the family to get trendy plus size dresses, outerwear, tops and winter jackets etc. for her. As we need dresses in bulk, that's why my Uncle suggested to get them from any wholesaler as compared to the retailer. I found this blog https://www.fashiontown.com/blog/wholesaler-plus-size-clothing very helpful to find some sleek plus-size clothing online but do you think we should ship them from China or the United States?

Actually, we are not sure about the shipment delivery accuracy in these pandemic days. Europe is closing again, and I am not sure it is a better idea to order wholesale dresses from there. If we look at local wholesalers, then their designs and stuff are not according to the taste of my cousin. Your suggestion would be highly appreciated. By the way, if we ship dresses and few of them don't work for her, then we would still have a chance to sell them to retailers with some profit. What are your thoughts about plus size dresses at Konga and AliExpress?

(1) (Reply)

Buy From Top Designers In The Uk And Pay In Naija In Naira! / Fashion Business / Nigerian Enterpreneur, Check Her Clothing Line What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.