Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Buy From Top Designers In The Uk And Pay In Naija In Naira! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buy From Top Designers In The Uk And Pay In Naija In Naira! (957 Views)

Top Designers, Models For 2015 Catwalk Live On Campus / Who Are The Best Designers In Nigeria? / Join The "i Wear African" Fashion Campaign With Africa's Top Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy From Top Designers In The Uk And Pay In Naija In Naira! by cfnc: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
Good fashion at low cost! Yes, that is the great thing about www.clickfromnigeria.com. U can get your fashion wears and accossories from over 250 top brands in the UK and have them delivered to you in Laos. No need for foreign currency, credit card or visa to travel. Just make your payment to a local bank in Naija and thats all.

I suggest you check out the site . It is www.clickfromnigeria.com . Quite a number have used it and they have positive feedback about their service.

All the best

(1) (Reply)

Get These Shoes @ Very Affordable Price / Vintage Red Lipstick? Naaa! I’ll Rather Be “sun Kissed” This season / Things To Know When Using Facial Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.