Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (41238 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Neddstark: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
5thcolm:

First of all, all mail-in ballots didn't go to Biden.

2) historically, it's a well known facts democrats votes more with mail-in ballots.
3) Don't tell me you don't remember that Trump(the last christian hope) discouraged his supporters from voting by mailing-in and democrats encouraged there supporters to, because of Covid.

I am sure you are aware of all this but because you are probably in denial phase you a unable to make the connection to reach a logical conclusion

Yeah I am a proud Christian. Are you godless or you believe your great ancestors were apes?
For the bolded, no I am not in denial phase. Just stunned by the difference. It is quite vast. Anyways, its their business.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
What is going on in the US elections is very wrong!
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by shegzhkn: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
ochombia1:
Those rejoicing for Biden, what do you stand to gain.

They are glad democracy won.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by oluwaahmed: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
I told you. You can run but you can't hide...

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by blowjohn(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
See magic o.!
After trump was leading with 600k + votes
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by lekki1444: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
zudozz:
Same thing Christ said on the Cross..''IT IS FINISH''! grin

Make d poolhole peeg go dey grab Melanie pvssy for house.
grin cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by grandlexuz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:

Trump encouraged supporters to go to polls. He didn't say dont vote by mail. Voting by mail was a preferred choice due to the pandemic. He further said go to polls to make sure your mailed in votes are counted.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/03/909138371/trump-urges-supporters-in-n-c-to-illegally-vote-twice?t=1604673745802

My point is how come the overwhelming defeat via mail. You think nothing fishy was done. Think again. Well its not like if its any of my business but no politician anywhere in the world is to be trusted in the quest for power. Yeah including Trump.

It was never the prefered form for republicans for whom the pandenic was just a farce as championed by their icon.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by 7lives: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lubumbashi:
All the fake prophets who predicted victory for Trump how market?

They are all hiding.
The Omniscient God who knows how wicked the heart of man is, has left them confused, confounded and completely rubbished.
Lesson, fear God.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Golan007: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
6737 it is now.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
doffman:
What about the angel coming from Africa?
Ahaaaaaaa

I can see, angels coming....
I see humanity running helter seketa
Cos the kingdom of God is come
-Majem Fashek
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by nnamdi640: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
The guy called Trump made alot of mistakes that would have been avoided this year alone,but he allowed pride and his careless speech to pull him down....
I sense this during the protest of the death of George Floyd, the way he handled the matter was totally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Neddstark: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:

When he has been preaching against mailed in votes which US citizens in diaspora and mostly the military vote through. Not just that, discouraging his numerous fans from using it...nah the man kpai himself by himself. Trump is his own enemy

You have a point

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by tot(f): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
nnamdi640:
The guy called Trump made alot of mistakes that would have been avoided this year alone,but he allowed pride and his careless speech to pull him down....
I sense this during the protest of the death of George Floyd, the way he handled the matter was totally wrong.

He has no value or respect for Blacks. None at all.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by pablobellins(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

It is over for Donald trump

Hahhahha...that reminds me of the comedy skit by kalistus.....it is over...
If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...
I thought u use to like trump nah, what changed? and yh, I know kalistus(my fav) and I also remember that skit. Boma... Its over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by HonLord: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Breaking News! US Election

The US Election is creating many tribal sentiments in Nigeria. Some against Trump, while others supports Biden.
It beats my imagination that NIGERIANS LACKS COMMON SENSE even at a time like this.
The same way we were shouting and kicking Goodluck Jonathan out in 2015, expecting good from the so called Progressives, is the same thing that will happen to us over the US election. Especially those LINKING Trump to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra.

Did we and are we enjoying APC lipsrsealed Don't close mouth later, Trump comes or goes is the problems of Christians in US and Biden is the benefit of Gays/Looters in US. For those outside the USA, Trump can always ask why killing you, but Mr. Biden don't give a dammm.

When you will cry tomorrow, "REMEMBER THIS POST" THAT IS IF TRUMP did not win at the end of the election. Because, for this delay up till now, there is a wrong formula taking place to do the NOT NEEDED in this election. For me and my family, we will serve the Lord!
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by mrkings84(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
E don be!

Let Trump come join us in the shithole!
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by kunle75(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Lstar4real(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its 6737 more right now,

Philadelphia is pouring in more Blue votes

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.

The GOP actively discouraged mail-in votes.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by czarr(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...
yawa gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by lekki1444: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
7lives:

They are all hiding.
The Omniscient God who knows how wicked the heart of man is, has left them confused, confounded and completely rubbished.
Lesson, fear God.
in my defence i picked biden from the start even before the elections. i do consider myself a seer and a prophet

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by jimter44(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump can overturn the lead. A victory for Biden is a victory for lawless in the world. The world needs a tough American president like Mr Donald Trump.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Neddstark: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

The GOP actively discouraged mail-in votes.

You're right. Just confirmed that. I guess that was their downfall
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by oxiide22(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foumi:
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.
rigging kee u der fanatic Christian
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Arabiandude: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

Which do you think is more reliable?
Was using Nord but it was more like I was still in Naija...it has expired though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by EndKILLERSARS: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
So Buhari get power and sense pass am sef. At least E get 2nd term
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by jimter44(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
HonLord:
Breaking News! US Election

The US Election is creating many tribal sentiments in Nigeria. Some against Trump, while others supports Biden.
It beats my imagination that NIGERIANS LACKS COMMON SENSE even at a time like this.
The same way we were shouting and kicking Goodluck Jonathan out in 2015, expecting good from the so called Progressives, is the same thing that will happen to us over the US election. Especially those LINKING Trump to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra.

Did we and are we enjoying APC lipsrsealed Don't close mouth later, Trump comes or goes is the problems of Christians in US and Biden is the benefit of Gays/Looters in US. For those outside the USA, Trump can always ask why killing you, but Mr. Biden don't give a dammm.

When you will cry tomorrow, "REMEMBER THIS POST" THAT IS IF TRUMP did not win at the end of the election. Because, for this delay up till now, there is a wrong formula taking place to do the NOT NEEDED in this election. For me and my family, we will serve the Lord!
At the end of the day, Trump will still win.
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:

You're right. Just confirmed that. I guess that was their downfall

I feel for DJT though. I'm not a fan of his. But I loved what he stood for. As an underdog you can accomplish anything if you believe. And get enough people behind you. But ultimately he has proved that it's easy to get to the top. How you perform at the top is what determines if you will remain there.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Millimann: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
thoollz:
Biden Don win this one sef. Trump made so many enemies. Some Nigerians want Trump to win whereas Legit citizens(Americans) want Biden. How would u feel if a Ghanaian tells you he wants Buhari to extend his tenure?[b][/b]

Some Nigerians sef are okay with him
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by hermesprogidy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good night. Former president Donald Jefferson Trump tongue
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by 5thcolm(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:

Yeah I am a proud Christian. Are you godless or you believe your great ancestors were apes?
For the bolded, no I am not in denial phase. Just stunned by the difference. It is quite vast. Anyways, its their business.

FYI... i am a proud Christian too.

Based on the 3 reasons i gave in my comment, it is understandable why the difference is vast. Except you have a good reason to debunk any of the three reasons i gave.

The surprise here is how close this election race is.
Biden was expected to win in a landslide

My advise is, take you time and learn about laws that govern election laws in each US state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.