Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,914 members, 7,852,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? (296 Views)

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Are There More Atheist Men Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnITWysRUK0

All I can say to that is:

Mt. 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than
for your whole body to go into hell.
Re: More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by Zuorom: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rubbish from another grifter
Re: More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by Freestainworld(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are you God who is going to judge us?
Re: More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
And u know this because
Re: More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by dsfaster: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2020
That dude belongs in the mental ward somewhere. This is how indoctrination and entertaining doctrines and traditions of men which are nothing but lies can do one's head in. I cannot fathom how a person can be convinced that God who created man and woman stark/BUTT naked in the garden of Eden, would instead suggest that "immodest" dressing, and make-up, and wigs are evil to him.

Man and woman ran around in the garden of Eden, butt naked, body parts hanging and swinging in the wind. Instead na make-up, wigs, high heels, weaves, sexy clothing, na im this one and others like him no fit wrap their minds around.

Re: More Men Than Women Will Make The Rapture? by Superpower(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Are you God's personal assistant.

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Christians, Place Your Eyes Back On The Savior Of The World / Testimonies From Ex-Moslems / Prophet Tb Joshua Reveals Shocking Revelations About Covid19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.