Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Little Help Here Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Little Help Here Please! (468 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Help Here Please! by koreangirl(f): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello dear friends.
My name is Elizabeth. I live in Abuja, married with an adorable 8 month old boy. I need a helping hand here please.
I don't have any sob story to spin. Things are not easy for majority of us in this country, but sometimes, as hard as it may be, we all need one another to survive.
My hubby and I lost our business during the pandemic lockdown, things were very hard, but to the glory of almighty God, at the moment, we're getting back on our feet.
Nysc camp will open in a few days and I want to setup a small fast food stand to help my family and I'm seeking for assistance from well meaning Nigerians.
I've asked a few friends and family for help, while most declined, I'm able to raise up to 20k from one or two people. I don't want these friend's efforts to be in vain, so I'm here asking for a loan of 30k from anyone here, just till end of the month.
I need to buy pots and cooker, and few other things. Please kind sirs and Mas, help me to make this work. And I promise I will make you feel happy that you offered this helping hand.
I tried loan apps but they are offering 3k, 5k which will be a waste of time and money.
Biko, ejoor.
Preferably someone who lives in Abuja, so that we can see face to face if you want.
I'm not a scam ejoor o. Just desperate to help lift my family out of poverty. Thanks and God bless us all.

I can be reached on 08024461600
Oga mi GAZZUZZ, lalasticlala, Seun.
Make una epp your sis in need biko.
I promise I won't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: A Little Help Here Please! by BusinessCity: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you need to belong to a team that will give you financial independence, then check my threads.

By the way, reduce the things you're trying to purchase by half. And try to keep your head above the water.

1 Like

Re: A Little Help Here Please! by koreangirl(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
BusinessCity:
If you need to belong to a team that will give you financial independence, then check my threads.

By the way, reduce the things you're trying to purchase by half. And try to keep your head above the water.
Thank you so much sir, I did that to arrive at the budget that I have now. Thank a lot for the encouragement.
Re: A Little Help Here Please! by OB7Foreva(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
But your profile said that you are located in Seoul Korea undecided
Re: A Little Help Here Please! by Ligxy(f): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2020
A
Re: A Little Help Here Please! by ecomalchemist(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2020
OB7Foreva:
But your profile said that you are located in Seoul Korea undecided

I don't understand how someone in Seoul is asking for favors from people domiciled in Nigeria.

This one loud gan o.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Advice Advice / The Black Man Has Never Been Recorded To Have Just One Woman. Lady Advice Black / Clearance Sales!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.