Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. (1192 Views)

Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills / Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by nairaobserver2: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Femi Otedola’s response to a follower who questioned him on his next of the king has caused a massive stir on social media.

In the comment session of the post he shared, a user questioned him on who would take over his properties, when he dies and he said probably, he would be the one.

The Nigerian Man asked;
WHO GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHEN YOU ARE GONE?”

He replied:
“maybe you”

See their conversations below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/you-will-be-my-next-of-kin-femi-otedola.html

1 Like

Re: You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foolish question that guy must be an Igbo guy grin
Re: You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by obiekunie2: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesse25:

you are right sir!

igbo guys like these ones!
https://www.nairaland.com/6237438/police-arraigns-igbos-vandalised-looted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by Iamicekid(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Very stupid question, so he no get pikin abi, when did Nigeria want to stop all this gender issues, so girls can’t take over or what is d full saying, nice reply from the billionaire tho
Re: You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by dollarstays: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
only a fool will take this answer serious... My guy go hustle o.....
Re: You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by borntolead: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
May be he forgot that otedola is a Yoruba man and not from east were dey don't value female child.
Re: You Will Be My Next Of Kin: Femi Otedola To Unknown Nigerian Man. by NobleAngell(f): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jesse25:
It's not just about being igbo. He's just a silly boy because Otedola has a son.

(1) (Reply)

None Of Buhari's Children Wished Him A Happy Birthday / Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa marries for third time / ‘simi Go Don Enter 21 Days Prayer’- Reactions As Adekunle Gold Meets Liquorose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.