Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Someone I Helped Turned Against Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone I Helped Turned Against Me (696 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan / I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by youngaduco(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
My family abeg make Una help me see this matter I gave someone goods since February, the first goods worth 51k+,,which she paid installmentally and made much profit from the goods.

before I continue, we represent a Chinese ladies cloth manufacturing company here in Lagos that send cloths to us and our warehouse is filled up with no space to park other incoming goods.

then I sent the second batch worth 71k+ before the lockdown was announced, after the lockdown she said she can't sell it, that she have relocated to Ibadan from ekiti state because she sell them in school and the worst part of it was that she abandoned the goods in ekiti and came to Ibadan, I was displeased to hear that, I requested for my goods to be sent back she ignored me for over 4-5 months until this month that I sent her my last warning message to return my goods or face the consequence, it was when we added pressure she said she will send it back this week. See how a good business relationship turn sour ���

Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by youngaduco(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please my people, what do you think I should do

Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by thesicilian: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just collect your goods and move on. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by EasternActivist: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Go collect your goods man

1 Like

Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by youngaduco(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
thesicilian:
Just collect your goods and move on. We learn everyday.

Thank you bro, she have way bill my goods today
Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by youngaduco(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
EasternActivist:
Go collect your goods man

The goods have been way bill today, what will it profit her to insult me like this
Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by yomi007k(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Typical feminine character, only thinking of now and not the past or the future.

Collect your goods and move on. We learn everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by youngaduco(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
cry
Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by Gcool2(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
From the start of the chat,I sensed there is no good business relationship..And I could see the lady lacks courtesy...just talk anyhow.God will help you overcome this one...

1 Like

Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by youngaduco(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Gcool2:
From the start of the chat,I sensed there is no good business relationship..And I could see the lady lacks courtesy...just talk anyhow.God will help you overcome this one...

Thank you
Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by brain54(m): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2020
youngaduco:
This is her picture
you don't have to include her picture man...
Re: Someone I Helped Turned Against Me by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Hello, I just found a tron coin miner that mines 10trons per day.

I am not the greedy type, so I will share the app. It is a computer software, that works on windows. I trying to find a way to see if I can convert it into a phone software.

1 tron now is 12naira which means 10trons is 120naira per day. If you have multiple pc, just install the software on all of them and input your tron wallet address and make more money.
Cheers!!!

https://mega.nz/file/MvpwyBDD#indSN-QzCPC5g0-GymQy-ZR7ws55wVjDSgaiY7xpwj4

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Up To 4k Daily With Swirge / Please Help! What Profitable Business Do I Invest In With 200k? / Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.