Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory (1360 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by okan1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by Figger(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2020
trump why not concede and leave the white with honour. meanwhile check my signature for this hot product that's on high demand now.
Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by EmekaA125(m): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Figger:
trump why not concede and leave the white with honour. meanwhile check my signature for this hot product that's on high demand now.
Concede when the election was marred with fraud, irregularities and unlawful manipulations

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by edoairways: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

Concede when the election was married with fraud and irregularities and unlawful manipulations
Nigeria's election was better off. You need to see day light rigging. These are what the mainstream media hide from the public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by EmekaA125(m): 2:21am On Nov 08, 2020
edoairways:

Nigeria's election was better off. You need to see day light rigging. These are what the mainstream media hide from the public
Honestly bro. If the U.S couldn't set good precedent for developing countries then I'm really afraid of what will become of those that look up to them. Worst Presidential election so far. Too bad and condemnable!!!
Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by Access03(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2020
edoairways:

Where do you resides in the States? Daylight rigging? Trumptards finally got their brains cloned! Read on MIV & rules for each states voting deadlines before yapping gobshite...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by Golan007: 3:52am On Nov 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

Honestly bro. If the U.S couldn't set good precedent for developing countries then I'm really afraid of what will become of those that look up to them. Worst Presidential election so far. Too bad and condemnable!!!

Emeka typing from Gwagwalada.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by EmekaA125(m): 4:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Emeka typing from Gwagwalada.
My location doesn't matter so long as I air my view towards this charade. Learn to call a spade a spade always.
Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by helinues: 4:34am On Nov 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

Concede when the election was marred with fraud and irregularities and unlawful manipulations

Trump no get server in the cloud like Atiku?

Or perhaps they are yet to count retweets on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by EmekaA125(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:

Trump no get server in the cloud like Atiku?

Or perhaps they are yet to count retweets on Twitter
The Supreme Court reserves the right to declare the lawful winner of the election.
Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by edoairways: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Access03:
Where do you resides in the States? Daylight rigging? Trumptards finally got their brains cloned! Read on MIV & rules for each states voting deadlines before yapping gobshite...
It was rigged period.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Heads To Court As Obama Shed Tears Over J.biden Victory by funmi37: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Don't cry over spilt milk grin

(1) (Reply)

China Will Respond With 'Resolute And Forceful Measures' If Pelosi Visits Taiwan / Joe Biden, A Perfect Vp (if Not Even President)! / Afghanistan Helicopter Crash Kills Navy Seals From Unit That Got Osama Bin Laden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.