Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good (6229 Views)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Alexgman1(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2020
God have mercy! The world has really changed from what it used to be and people's beliefs have really changed. In order to look stunning and sexy, most ladies have taken to plastic surgeries. The main idea behind this decision to go for a plastic surgery is often times to attract men or to just look sexy.

The practice was first heard of in foreign countries but it seems Nigerian ladies have also adopted the practice. However, while most people won't recommend a plastic surgery, most of the Celebrities who have gone ahead do look good. Here are 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good...

1) TOKE MANKIWA
Toke makinwa admitted herself that she did a butt and hip surgery. Just looking at her before and after picture, one will easily know that.

2) INI EDO
Nollywood personality, Ini Edo also did a butt and hip enlargement surgery. The actress even said in an interview that plastic surgery isn't a crime

3) ANNIE IDIBIA
The wife of the music legend, 2baba is not left out on this list. Annie has also been rumoured to have gone under the knife for bigger Butt and hips. She is yet to deny or accept this claim

4) TONTO DIKEH
Another Nollywood actress who went under the knife is Tonto dikeh. The Nollywood celebrity reportedly did a butt, hip and breast surgery.

5) DANIELLA OKEKE
She is an award-winning Nigerian actress, who hails from Imo state. Danielle is a fan of luxurious things, especially cars and has been accused by observers of doing surgery for good body as her body bangs a lot.

6) MERCY EKE
The winner of Big Brother Naija “Pepper Dem” reality TV show has made no secret the fact that she did a butt implant. In fact, if she lied about it, it would have created a controversy as her Butt is actually a ‘dream’ for many women.

7) ONYI ALEX
It seems plastic surgery has taken over Nigeria as all the ladies are just going under the knife. The fast rising Actress Onyi Alex is said to have gotten an artificial body.

cool KAREN IGHO
Karen igho, who was the winner of the 6th edition of big brother africa also soughed for an artificial body. Karen has the body of a goddess with her big boobs and Butt well-shaped.

10) IYABO OJO

Iyabo Ojo is a Nollywood actress and also a business woman who almost lost her life through tummy-tuck and bum enlargement. But she is now looking stunning.

SOURCE: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ec63067237956fd120dcfb6541b91e41?client=news

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Alexgman1(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2020

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Alexgman1(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2020

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by thesicilian: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Nothing wrong in doing a cosmetic procedure to look good.

3 Likes

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Davash222(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2020
thesicilian:
same as nothing wrong in having sense.

10 Likes

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2020
So you mean all the curves we see in these pictures are plastic?
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Yes, there is nothing wrong with using steroids.

3 Likes

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by donbachi(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Make dem dey do brain own too.

4 Likes

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by WrittyWritter(f): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2020
So all those curves are plastic..I wonder how they looked be4 because most of dem are not even curvy yet smiley

2 Likes

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by beautyhd: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Their money, their body

1 Like

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Cousin9999: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Injections do not look good. Exercise to enhance curves. It looks way better to have modest, naturally enhanced curves than odd injection curves.
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Shortyy(f): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Look at Ini Edo oo shocked
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by GeezBitz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
OP are you sure?
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Of all the celebrities, i am 100% sure of the Daniella Okeke claim. Take time to study her pictures, especially BEFORE and AFTER (many of these celebrities get rid of them on social media though)

Won't be surprised if the other women have had their body enhanced.

GeezBitz:
OP are you sure?
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
There's a difference. In Nigeria, plastic surgery is not illegal. In fact, we have licensed plastic surgeons in the country and centres spread across states.

Steroids are considered illegal in the country, especially when it is not prescribed for a medical condition.

CamusMidas:

Yes, there is nothing wrong with using steroids.
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by naijadrivablog: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where is Nengi Hampson
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yes! There are side effects, it can even be life threatening.

Some women go all in because of the social media attention and benefits.

Coolcris:
please does it means there's no side effects to all these artificial implants or what, it baffles me why ladies keep doing it.
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Of course!

thesicilian:
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Mywd: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Of course!

All these ones dey do am to kill na.... undecided
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There's a difference. In Nigeria, plastic surgery is not illegal. In fact, we have licensed plastic surgeons in the country and centres spread across states.

Steroids are considered illegal in the country, especially when it is not prescribed for a medical condition.

Illegalities are relative. But let's agree to disagree.
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
It is the law.

CamusMidas:

Illegalities are relative. But let's agree to disagree.
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
And so?! Do you think i don't know that grin

Many guys exercise and build muscles to look good when they take their shirts off. Some even do plastic surgery to get fake abs. It's a thing of choice.

I only have a problem when ladies with plastic surgery lie about it and use their body to dupe insecure women of fake enhancement products that don't work.

Mywd:

All these ones dey do am to kill na.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Liposure: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where toyin lawani? Anyway its their body.
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Mywd: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
And so?! Do you think i don't know that grin

Many guys exercise and build muscles to look good when they take their shirts off. Some even do plastic surgery to get fake abs. It's a thing of choice.

I only have a problem when ladies with plastic surgery lie about it and use their body to dupe insecure women of fake enhancement products that don't work.

;Dbros... But honestly speaking, all these adding adding no good.... I know plastic surgery as something used to correct some defects not for all these na..... Even the surgeons wey get no hips or curves seff no go fit do am cheesy.. They know the effect.....

Abi if ur wife do am u go gree dey fokk plastic??
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
F**k plastic?! Does hip enlargement affect the vagina?! grin

Plastic surgery is not just for defects. It is a field that is concerned with body improvement and enhancement/reconstructuring. So no plastic surgeon is going against his practice just because he did a breast augmentation for a woman that wants her boobs bigger.

Not every woman has side effects. And trust me, many of the side effects you may have heard of come from people that went to quacks.

Mywd:

;Dbros... But honestly speaking, all these adding adding no good.... I know plastic surgery as something used to correct some defects not for all these na..... Even the surgeons wey get no hips or curves seff no go fit do am cheesy.. They know the effect.....

Abi if ur wife do am u go gree dey fokk plastic??
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Mywd: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
F**k plastic?! Does hip enlargement affect the vagina?! grin

Plastic surgery is not just for defects. It is a field that is concerned with body improvement and enhancement/reconstructuring. So no plastic surgeon is going against his practice just because he did a breast augmentation for a woman that wants her boobs bigger.

Not every woman has side effects. And trust me, many of the side effects you may have heard of come from people that went to quacks.

Sharrrrapppp... Na old age all these things go dey appear... E go shock u...
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
I hope you know implants can be removed and that there are old women on implants that are not at a lot of health risks.

Do your findings well, before you talk about things you don't know.

Mywd:

Sharrrrapppp... Na old age all these things go dey appear... E go shock u...
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Mywd: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I hope you know implants can be removed and that there are old women on implants that are not at a lot of health risks.

Do your findings well, before you talk about things you don't know.

Everything FAKE!!!!!!.... Shittt!!!!..

Whether the Bible allows implant to enhance ur natural self u go tell me
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
The bible doesn't outrightly condemn it. Don't use religion to validate yourself.

I will say intentions matter. I have seen reality shows where the wife undergoes breast augmentation just because she wants to look more confident and appealing to her husband.

Has she sinned like that?! grin

Mywd:

Everything FAKE!!!!!!.... Shittt!!!!..

Whether the Bible allows implant to enhance ur natural self u go tell me
Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Onyenna(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ike gwuru

Re: See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good by Mywd: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
The bible doesn't outrightly condemn it. Don't use religion to validate yourself.

I will say intentions matter. I have seen reality shows where the wife undergoes breast augmentation just because she wants to look more confident and appealing to her husband.

Has she sinned like that?! grin

God has said we should keep his temple HOLY!!!! Indeed the woman had no problem or pain on her breasts right??...

Anyways,,, the truth is very BITTER!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Picture Of Seun Osewa,nairaland Owner / Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode / Kim Kardashian Steps Out In See-through Mesh Top + Her Boobs Are In Our Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.