Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? (54162 Views)

Picture Of Three US Presidents Sharing a Laugh / History Of US Presidents Who Lost Re-election’ / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
elgramz:
He achieved more in his one term than most of those that did two terms.

Mention his achievements pls
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
godwinkessi:

No ma’am they’re not. Igbo is a tribe in the eastern part of Nigeria whole IPOB is an organization is same region seeking to secede from the illegal formation Nigeria! I know women don’t understand all this that’s why I had to explain well to u.

IPOB IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by HomeOfMe(f): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by archymacho(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
PAWG:
Listing them would’ve made it easier to read. Nice compilation
Absolutely just the way I would have loved it.
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by MINORU: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:
IPOB took their bad luck curse to him

Bad luck like your father and mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by MINORU: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

Igbos rats in their usual lamentation...... W

Rats like your father and mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by kudinkarfe: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:
IPOB took their bad luck curse to him
People like you are the problem of this country and if you continue like this you will have problem with people in your place of work, business, place of worship.......
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by goshen26: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/trump-joins-ranks-of-one-term-us-presidents-who-are-they/

One things I love about this piece is

Republican and Democrats all through
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by Belleful: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
The Republicans are bad ruler's. The people of American always give them a chance to rule and make a change, but they do mess up. After one term, American people vote u out. How I wish my Nigeria people can emulate the Americans. The Democrats our Nigeria Christain's love to hate seem the best American people love the most.
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by frog12: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
TRUMP must blame himself for the LOSS!
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by Theboss100(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

Sulubudeen, enter mosque go wash your prick. Sense don swear say e no go ever come near you. grin
Which Kain wahala wey dey ride bicycle be this wan sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by gentlegenius(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Like Donald Trump's like Reagan ( both were into the entertainment industry). Gerard Ford the stepson of Gerald Rudolff Ford creater of Ford motor industry.
Henry Ford was the creator of Ford motors company...
Get your facts right.
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by megama: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Not to talk about being a denier of science in the midst of a pandemic.
so called pandemic remains a force majeour.
Over trust on the world health body. Remains the primary cause of late lock down. As simple as that
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by nsiba: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

Either ways , they didn't lose
Their in-law is there now

419ners, sent some to go on marching parade with 200naira and had a bsckup plan of "our in-law"...... God help you lots!
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

419ners, sent some to go on marching parade with 200naira and had a bsckup plan of "our in-law"...... God help you lots!

This inlaw own pain u wella , their inlaw is the new VP
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by nsiba: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

This inlaw own pain u wella , their inlaw is the new VP

From mazi Trump to a cousin of VP elect their in-law no be small thing, Gabon President na IPOB man, Malaysia minister wife sister pikin na another in-law.
In fact the next prime minister of United kingdom go be one Sir Okoro Kalu Izakaba......useless pricks!
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by emoney09: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

From mazi Trump to a cousin of VP elect their in-law no be small thing, Gabon President na IPOB man, Malaysia minister wife sister pikin na another in-law.
In fact the next prime minister of United kingdom go be one Sir Okoro Kalu Izakaba......useless pricks!

U can't change all that boy , live with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by nsiba: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

U can't change all that boy , live with it

No wonder you guys since time immemorial never achieve any common goal....politically
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by majamajic(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

No wonder you guys since time immemorial never achieve any common goal....politically

Oh , politically ?

The ones that achieved it mostly nko ?
Boy , when are they swearing in their inlaw in US ?
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by Ekez(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:
Igbos rats in their usual lamentation...... W
terrorist
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
gentlegenius:

Henry Ford was the creator of Ford motors company...
Get your facts right.
Henry founded Ford motors....my bad...they ain't even related . I know henry Ford Is the founder of Ford motors.
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by nsiba: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

Oh , politically ?

The ones that achieved it mostly nko ?
Boy , when are they swearing in their inlaw in US ?

Okoro, you can ask Mazi Donald Trump that question after they are all Igbos
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by hermesprogidy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Queseda:
I've seen many posts on this forum about an IPOB curse but I never took it serious until now. This is no longer a fable, it's a fact. The IPOB curse has gone international to claim its latest victim. shocked
The curse is real. Once an ipob supports your political ambition, your ambition don cast be that o.

1 Like

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by majamajic(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

Okoro, you can ask Mazi Donald Trump that question after they are all Igbos

A region that produced the first president , plus 3 heads of states/ president has failed politically
Go and fix your brain , now they have inlaw as new VP , u guys will not allow them rest again , let me climb my wife , when am done , I will get back to u , be dropping your mentions , I will take long
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by nsiba: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

A region that produced the first president , plus 3 heads of states/ president has failed politically
Go and fix your brain , now they have inlaw as new VP , u guys will not allow them rest again , let me climb my wife , when am done , I will get back to u , be dropping your mentions , I will take long

Yet they cry and lament like the spoilt and pampered spoilt brats they are.....abeg climb her well well cause we don't climb our women
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by DiagnoPolitics: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Baaaahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!!
nsiba really suffer for that guy hand. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by beauty7: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump believes the election was stolen from him.

He can't imagine leading initially only to be overtaken by Mr Biden when the votes by mail were counted.

He has accused Biden of rushing to falsely pose as the winner

And that from Monday,his campaign will go to court to ensure that the rightful winner is seated
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

Muslim monkey in sifia pains. grin

Cc: ThatFairGuy
Helinues
ILoveDemManna
Seunsmg
biggesthead6
Re: Trump Joins Ranks Of One-term US Presidents: Who Are They? by Essence20(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Baawaa:

Anything they support is always failure
But they don't support Nigeria, how come it's a monumental failure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump / Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) / Jacob Zuma Released After 15 Months Prison Term Ends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.