Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS (1755 Views)

Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him / Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Today marks the 27th birthday anniversary of BBNaija Star, Laycon.

As part of celebrations to make his day a memorable one, BBNaija housemate Dorathy took to her Instagram page and posted pictures of Laycon.

In one of her post, she attached the caption “Always giving me the annoying little brother vibes”.

See the posts below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/my-little-brother-my-dance-partner.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2020
That vibe grin grin
Re: My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by QuinieR(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Hmm little brother kwa,when she celebrated 25yrs some days ago shocked
Re: My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by Vexedkid(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2020
QuinieR:
Na thing weak me. Na the matter I wan come table self.
Re: My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by Upmost96(f): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2020
maybe she is truly and really older than him
Re: My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by obyrich(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuinieR:
grin
Re: My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS by sammysneh(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Laycon don suffer, imagine calling him little brother

(1) (Reply)

Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos / "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father / Kevin And Elizabeth (big Brother) Chuwang Pam Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.