Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women (16134 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / My Little Brother, My Dance Partner, Dorathy To Laycon On His Birthday. PHOTOS / BBNaija: Mercy Tried To Seduce 2face And Don Jazzy – Omashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by chimjoshjuan: 3:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Harrysong who in a new interview disclosed that  dancing and being happy is part of his lifestyle, added that his dance and workout videos is not to seduce women. Harrysong told Saturday Beats “Why would I want to seduce women? If they are seduced by that, it’s their business, I am just exercising and living my life. I am just a happy guy.”

On being depressed in the past, the Delta State born singer said; “I don’t want to talk about depression anymore, It is in the past now. I try to create new things now and stay relevant. It is a great challenge but it is also inspiring.“I know I am a public figure with a large following, it is my life, and I am a Christian and a musician. So when I share pictures of me going to church, it is just meant to inspire my fans.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/30/my-dance-workout-videos-not-to-seduce-women-harrysong/

1 Share

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by itspzpics(m): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2019
I hear u

See How Harrysong Propode to A sexy Slay queen in his musical video, See photos and Watch => HERE
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Nickijoy(f): 5:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Harrysong and seduction More like oil and water!!

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by bamirotola: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
M
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wetin concern anybody... Stop making mountains out of molehills.
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Anonymous4: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
wetin he dey sing??

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by dust88: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Do ur tin bro
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mumu

You can only seduce

SLÙTS

WHỌRES

AND

HARLOTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by GANAYAD: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay next
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by zone51: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who still dey listen to this one? grin

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by nairaproject: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
OK.
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by chuckyly(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm. As if he won't be happy to catch and finish off any one that got seduced
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
If u like seduce them na wahala u dey find. Is seducing women a career? angry undecided
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by hubtiva: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Myzy65: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
[
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by wethebest(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Agbaya, na women wey send u i blame cox dem mad pass u. Spits

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Midebillz: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay we hear you
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Midebillz: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay we hear you.
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Amarabae(f): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
He should go and marry.
Evening newspaper angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by RichboiyJ(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
His life his business jare
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Adewunmibaba(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:
He should go and marry.
Evening newspaper angry angry

Jesus is lord undecided
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by Kusherman: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who you want seduce with your guava head and ponmo lips. Definitely not my woman!

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by SmartTeck: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
*Never retype text again!*
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by bennynaza(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nickijoy:
Harrysong and seduction More like oil and water!!

Very unfair
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by BlackfireX: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is this one news......

Kilode
Re: Harrysong: My Dance, Workout Videos Not To Seduce Women by dreamwords: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
See his head like football

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (Photos) / Toolz Shares Lovely Post-Baby Body Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.